We're Paying The Enemy's Shock Troops

Nah, it's an economic and political system.

Communism isn't a faith; it's economic/political ideology. I live in a capitalist society and live by the rules of a market economy like anyone else, so I'm not really a very good communist, sorry.
There are two religions in conflict.

That of the Founders, the Judeo-Christian faith.
The Bible is its foundation.

And that of Democrats, Liberals, Communists, Nazis, Fascists.....Militant Secularism. Lacking self-awareness, the Democrats, Liberals, Progressives ridicule religion as superstition......but kneel to their false religion, Militant Secularism.
From the Amazon review of Godless, by Coulter…

Though liberalism rejects the idea of God and reviles people of faith, it bears all the attributes of a religion. In Godless, Coulter throws open the doors of the Church of Liberalism, showing us its sacraments (abortion), its holy writ (Roe v. Wade), its martyrs (from Soviet spy Alger Hiss to cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal), its clergy (public school teachers), its churches (government schools, where prayer is prohibited but condoms are free), its doctrine of infallibility (as manifest in the "absolute moral authority" of spokesmen from Cindy Sheehan to Max Cleland), and its cosmology (in which mankind is an inconsequential accident).

Then, of course, there's the liberal creation myth: Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.

democrats-floyd-3.jpg

God, Jesus, what is written in holy texts...is a superstition.
Communism as Religion

Religious communism is a form of communism that incorporates religious principles. Scholars have used the term to describe a variety of social or religious movements throughout history that have favored the common ownership of property.

Religious communism - Wikipedia​

That of the Founders, the Judeo-Christian faith.

Not all the Founders were really all that Christian, though. A fair number of them likely believed in some of the core tenets of Christianity but may fused them with philosophy or other influences. In fact Washington, Franklin, Monroe, Paine, Jefferson, and Madison all dabbled with Deism to varying degrees.

My point isn't to deny the Christian influence on American culture. Christianity obviously was a strong societal influence. But just because the U.S. had a Christian culture, that doesn't mean that the people who created the country wanted it to be a Christian nation.

As I said earlier, they created America as a secular nation - on purpose.

Everything I have state about you is true.

....if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
You mean the fact that I attended public schools? Oh the shame.

Curiously I was one of the few on my block in Brooklyn that did attend public schools, most attended the local Catholic schools. I had two separate sets of friends. Of the Catholics, maybe 1/2 attended some college while the rest became cops, postmen, or other blue-collar jobs. Almost all of my public school friends became doctors, lawyers, or other white-collar professions that required advanced degrees. Everyone in my immediate family has a graduate degree of some kind. That may explain why I'm not ashamed of the education offered to me and my family.

Not all the Founders were really all that Christian, though. A fair number of them likely believed in some of the core tenets of Christianity but may fused them with philosophy or other influences. In fact Washington, Franklin, Monroe, Paine, Jefferson, and Madison all dabbled with Deism to varying degrees.

My point isn't to deny the Christian influence on American culture. Christianity obviously was a strong societal influence. But just because the U.S. had a Christian culture, that doesn't mean that the people who created the country wanted it to be a Christian nation.

As I said earlier, they created America as a secular nation - on purpose.
No. It was a Christian nation without a government church like in England.

People were free to go to the churches of their own choosing and none were run by the government.

(Well, maybe the Congress church)

Christianity was promoted by the Founding Fathers, just not through the machinations of the government very much.

And there was no singular established religion on purpose because you had your Quakers, and your Calvinists,

Catholics, Baptists, Lutherans. All of them. The FF were against establishing a government-controlled religion.

If I had to guess, I'd throw a dart @ Methodist for PC.

No. It was a Christian nation without a government church like in England.

People were free to go to the churches of their own choosing and none were run by the government.

(Well, maybe the Congress church)

Christianity was promoted by the Founding Fathers, just not through the machinations of the government very much.

And there was no singular established religion on purpose because you had your Quakers, and your Calvinists,

Catholics, Baptists, Lutherans. All of them. The FF were against establishing a government-controlled religion.

If I had to guess, I'd throw a dart @ Methodist for PC.

Several of the FF were Deists.

Regardless, they didn't want an official church or religion. They created a secular state.

At the end of Article vii
"Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth...."

Did you catch it? Their work was done “in the Year of our Lord.” The Christian world dates all of human history in terms of the birth of Christ. “B.C.” means “before Christ,” and “A.D.” is the abbreviation for the Latin words “anno Domini,” meaning “year of our Lord.” If the Framers were interested in being pluralistic, multi-cultural, and politically correct, they would have refrained from using the B.C./A.D. designation. Or they would have used the religionless designations “C.E.,” Common Era, and “B.C.E.,” Before the Common Era (see “Common Era,” 2008). In so doing, they would have avoided offending Jews, atheists, agnostics, and humanists. Or they could have used “A.H.” (anno hegirae—which means “in the year of the Hijrah” and refers to Muhammad’s flight from Mecca in A.D. 622), the date used by Muslims as the commencement date for the Islamic calendar. Instead, the Framers chose to utilize the dating method that indicated the worldview they shared. What’s more, their reference to “our Lord” does not refer to a generic deity, nor does it refer even to God the Father. It refers to God the Son—an explicit reference to Jesus Christ. Make no mistake: the Constitution of the United States contains an explicit reference to Jesus Christ—not Allah, Buddha, Muhammad, nor the gods of Hindus or Native Americans!

Let’s get this straight: The Declaration of Independence contains four allusions to the God of the Bible. The U.S. Constitution contains allusions to the freedom to practice the Christian religion unimpeded, the significance and priority of Sunday worship, as well as the place of Jesus Christ in history. So, according to the thinking of the ACLU and a host of liberal educators, politicians, and judges, the Constitution is—unconstitutional! Go figure.

www.apologeticspress.org

Christianity is in the Constitution - Apologetics Press

Those who insist that America was not intended to be a “Christian nation” point to the obvious absence of specific directives regarding Christianity in the federal Constitution. The popular propaganda since the 1960s has been that “the irreligious Framers did not want the nation to retain any...
www.apologeticspress.org
www.apologeticspress.org
This is...lunacy.

Actually a fact.

Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented. You should realize that.
I can post links to Donald Trump being a KGB agent and Elvis being an alien spy. That doesn't mean it's correct.

"In the year of our Lord" is the literal translation of anno domini, no more and no less. "Common era" wasn't used in 1789.

Jefferson was not a Christian, explicitly rejected the Holy Trinity.

I can post links to Donald Trump being a KGB agent and Elvis being an alien spy. That doesn't mean it's correct.

"In the year of our Lord" is the literal translation of anno domini, no more and no less. "Common era" wasn't used in 1789.

Jefferson was not a Christian, explicitly rejected the Holy Trinity.

Can you really be this obtuse? The founders were deeply religious. They believed that they were the new Hebrews.
Judeo-Christian. The Old and New Testament folks.
Stop being a dunce.

Everything the Left tells you is a lie.

“The Founders of this country had a reason for favoring the Jewish people, due to their attachment to the Bible, and because the Founders saw themselves as descendants of the People of the Book.

“Rather than just tolerate the Jews as another religious minority, America’s Founding Fathers were profoundly inspired by Jewish ideas, …. understanding liberty not as an individual license for each of us to pursue his or her bliss but as a collective commitment to a greater good under the watchful eyes of God.” In American Jewish History, a Key to Future Greatness

None of the Founders was a deist. All believed in a God who took an interest in us, and our country.

“Benjamin Franklin’s proposals for a Great Seal featuring not an eagle but Moses and the Israelites crossing the Red Sea.”
1637870738043.png

First Committee's Design for America's Great Seal - 1776

Clearly, the current Democrat Party, rife with anti-Semitism is an aberration, and not in accordance with the America as it was founded.

Can you really be this obtuse? The founders were deeply religious. They believed that they were the new Hebrews.
Stop being a dunce.

“The Founders of this country had a reason for favoring the Jewish people, due to their attachment to the Bible, and because the Founders saw themselves as descendants of the People of the Book.

“Rather than just tolerate the Jews as another religious minority, America’s Founding Fathers were profoundly inspired by Jewish ideas, …. understanding liberty not as an individual license for each of us to pursue his or her bliss but as a collective commitment to a greater good under the watchful eyes of God.” In American Jewish History, a Key to Future Greatness

None of the Founders was a deist. All believed in a God who took an interest in us, and our country.

“Benjamin Franklin’s proposals for a Great Seal featuring not an eagle but Moses and the Israelites crossing the Red Sea.”
1637870738043.png

Clearly, the current Democrat Party, rife with anti-Semitism is an aberration, and not in accordance with the America as it was founded.
Every word ofvthat us a lie.

Read the Jeffersonian Bible, you might learn something.

You're ignorant.

Or dishonest.

Was I incorrect in calling you a fool? I did so due to you callind documented facts, a lie.

When Moses almost parted the Red Sea on the Great Seal ...​

The Times of Israel
https://www.timesofisrael.com › when-moses-almost-p...

Apr 16, 2017 — Ben Franklin's proposed design for the Great Seal of the United States included Moses parting the Red Sea. (Public domain).

Exodus and the Great Seal of the United States​

LivelySeders.com
https://livelyseders.com › exodus-and-the-great-seal-of...

Moses stands on the shore and extending his hand over the sea, causes it to overwhelm Pharaoh. Motto: Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.” An image of ...

Benjamin Franklin's Great Seal Design​

GreatSeal.com
https://greatseal.com › committees › firstcomm › reverse

'Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God' is the motto Franklin suggested for the reverse side of the U.S. Seal (1776).

Images for first proposed as the great seal of the united states moses red sea​

Guided Search Filters​

Filter by feature
thomas jefferson
ben franklin
benjamin franklin
arrows
committee
olive branch
continental congress
egypt
du simitiere
john adams
founding fathers
symbol

When Moses almost parted the Red Sea on the Great Seal of ...

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...UKEwig3Y-Y3L7_AhUTkokEHWtNBTYQgIoDKAt6BAgfEDw

Jefferson on First Committee to Design the Great Seal

1686607083089.png
Thomas Jefferson Heritage Society
https://www.tjheritage.org › design-the-great-seal
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...UKEwig3Y-Y3L7_AhUTkokEHWtNBTYQgIoDKAt6BAgfEDw
Adam suggested a theme that featured Hercules, and Franklin suggested the biblical scene of Moses parting the waters of the Red Sea. Jefferson proposed on ...
Now either apologize or change your avi to "IMBECILE"

Franklin also wanted the national bird to be a turkey.

Your point?

Try again, dunce.

Stop being a dunce.

1637870738043.png

Forum List

Back