'We're Building A Wall. He's A Mexican'

I'm surprised you aren't cheering him on given the number of racist statements you've made over the years

I don't see why he can't say this considering black people say the same thing when they are accused of a crime.

I don't see why he can't say this considering black people say the same thing when they are accused of a crime.

back judges nail blacks
women judges nail women
etc etc etc

Donnie is just whining again.

Why should the judge recuse himself? He's an American natural born citizen, who went to all the right schools and managed to become appointed as a judge.

He's qualified.

The only reason Chump wants him out is because he's afraid he will lose the case and wants to get another judge who is white and will be favorable to him.

But the trouble is............there is no conflict of interest in this case. Trump just thinks there is one and is using inflammatory language to try to get his way.

BTW.................anyone notice that the word "Mexican" is starting to no longer be a word that refers to someone of Mexican heritage, but has now morphed into a slur term that is fast working on becoming the Hispanic equivalent of "n***er"?

When it comes to the wall, you for one absolutely LOVE government infrastructure projects. What's the matter?

I think the wall just got a few feet taller, it tends to when people mention it. "The great wall of the great America".

Many people are going to be happy if America builds a wall, around the whole damn thing to keep the Americans inside it.

Many people are going to be happy if America builds a wall, around the whole damn thing to keep the Americans inside it.

I think you are not following. Trump has promised to make America great again, not Soviet Union (a failure). That's the liberal's promise.

I think you are not following. Trump has promised to make America great again, not Soviet Union (a failure). That's the liberal's promise.
Trump's promise is worth dog shit, and so are those who buy it.

I'm still wondering when Trump is going to give the USA a good policy that we can follow?

I mean, it took some reporters to show how he was fleecing the public by saying that he supported veterans, when he was really funneling the money to his own places.

Good to see that he was taken to task for that. Too bad that he was a whining baby about it.

Forum List

Back