Blame Trump Voter

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
I know it's an opinion piece, but it's loaded with facts. The type of person Trump voters hate the most are the people who fall within the demographics of Trump voters. You can't make this shit up.

Blame the Trump voter for the drop in the labor force
The unemployment rate fell to 4.7% in May, but it wasn’t good news because it was due to people dropping out of the labor force. Most of those who dropped out were older, uneducated whites -- the classic Trump supporter.
ON.MKTW.NET|BY REX NUTTING

I know it's an opinion piece, but it's loaded with facts. The type of person Trump voters hate the most are the people who fall within the demographics of Trump voters. You can't make this shit up.

Blame the Trump voter for the drop in the labor force
The unemployment rate fell to 4.7% in May, but it wasn’t good news because it was due to people dropping out of the labor force. Most of those who dropped out were older, uneducated whites -- the classic Trump supporter.
ON.MKTW.NET|BY REX NUTTING

"You can't make this shit up."

you just did

Indeed, you must stop making this shit up.

This is one of his articles, he claims in Obama's first year all the spending should be attributed to Bush....:cuckoo:

Obama spending binge never happened
see that new reuters poll sassy ,,,,,hill leading dump double figures ? Writings on the wall ..great Hill speech last night ,,,after listening even a %$#$%^ like you should be ready to vote for Hill

I pay little attention to polls but since you mentioned them in nearly every poll they are virtually tied. Ever hear of an outlier poll?

Indeed, you must stop making this shit up.
I knew a guy Norman a while go He was a nitwit too

This is one of his articles, he claims in Obama's first year all the spending should be attributed to Bush....:cuckoo:

see that new reuters poll sassy ,,,,,hill leading dump double figures ? Writings on the wall ..great Hill speech last night ,,,after listening even a %$#$%^ like you should be ready to vote for Hill

I pay little attention to polls but since you mentioned them in nearly every poll they are virtually tied. Ever hear of an outlier poll?
Sass there is no doubt in my mind that the guy you want as president is twice as big an ah and disaster as the last guy you supported gwb

Sass there is no doubt in my mind that the guy you want as president is twice as big an ah and disaster as the last guy you supported gwb

You left loons sure think you know people, I was never a huge Dubya fan. You're looking weak on this thread, Edward, start another dumb fuck thread and try again

You left loons sure think you know people, I was never a huge Dubya fan. You're looking weak on this thread, Edward, start another dumb fuck thread and try again
Yeah lol you voted for gore and kerry lol lol

Too young to vote in the Bush vs Gore and I would never vote for Kerry, he's a fraud.

Too young to vote in the Bush vs Gore and I would never vote for Kerry, he's a fraud.
You're just a kid then lol But no Kerry?? you believed the swift boat liars??

If you think she is a kid in her 30s, then I don't want to know how much of moron you will be about my age.

My father was career Navy, he told me once if I ever voted for Kerry he would disown me. Kerry is a fraud and one miserable Sec of State

Forum List

Back