Welp, the deflection worked....no more talk about the Russian Trump connection!!

Our media is so damned lame, its a joke. This clown bombs a strip of land, that was up and running the next effin day, and all they can talk about is the hero/zero Trump. Have they not forgotten, this man will do anything and I mean anything to deflect the public from his attachments to Putin, even start a 3rd world war??? I mean, this is a guy, who's advisor, ie Bannon is wanting the US to be destroyed so that he along with Trump can rebuild it into a one man rules all state, ie the white man.....meanwhile, there will be no jobs, unemployment is already inching up, no improvements to our infrastructure, just war war war and more war shit.
ummm unemployment is not inching up...it's continuing to go down, level, rate, and UI claims.

tiger and her paranoid obsessive threads are even better than the shit dean used to put up.....so i wonder if that is why dean left?...he could not compete with tigers bullshit?..

Our media is so damned lame, its a joke. This clown bombs a strip of land, that was up and running the next effin day, and all they can talk about is the hero/zero Trump. Have they not forgotten, this man will do anything and I mean anything to deflect the public from his attachments to Putin, even start a 3rd world war??? I mean, this is a guy, who's advisor, ie Bannon is wanting the US to be destroyed so that he along with Trump can rebuild it into a one man rules all state, ie the white man.....meanwhile, there will be no jobs, unemployment is already inching up, no improvements to our infrastructure, just war war war and more war shit.
ummm unemployment is not inching up...it's continuing to go down, level, rate, and UI claims.

Sean Spicer won't say what the unemployment rate is, so we'll never know!!!http://ht3.cdn.turner.com/money/big/news/2017/01/24/trump-unemployment.cnnmoney_1024x576.mp4

Forum List

Back