Welp, the deflection worked....no more talk about the Russian Trump connection!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Our media is so damned lame, its a joke. This clown bombs a strip of land, that was up and running the next effin day, and all they can talk about is the hero/zero Trump. Have they not forgotten, this man will do anything and I mean anything to deflect the public from his attachments to Putin, even start a 3rd world war??? I mean, this is a guy, who's advisor, ie Bannon is wanting the US to be destroyed so that he along with Trump can rebuild it into a one man rules all state, ie the white man.....meanwhile, there will be no jobs, unemployment is already inching up, no improvements to our infrastructure, just war war war and more war shit.

The not so swift lefties are typing madly away at Trumps strike not making a city sized crater of the airport and zero casualties.
Think how they'd be with hand wringing and tears in their eyes if they had done more substantial damage and killed some folks.
The left is always ready to defend and argue all sides Cuz they're never sure what side they're gonna have to babble about day to day

The not so swift lefties are typing madly away at Trumps strike not making a city sized crater of the airport and zero casualties.
Think how they'd be with hand wringing and tears in their eyes if they had done more substantial damage and killed some folks.
The left is always ready to defend and argue all sides Cuz they're never sure what side they're gonna have to babble about day to day

They only babble about what their programmers want them to.

There never was a Russian/Trump connection of collusion.

Like I told my family a while back, Trump himself may not have intentions with Russia..but Pence's hand picked cabinet sure has ties..

Flynn was a fairy tail? lol...

Oh now it's Pence/Russian collusion....good fucking grief

I am telling you,they are setting the stage..

Pence is a white haired prince Ted Cruz barbie doll that shut the Tea Party up for Trump votes..

BTW... while Trump and his family get ripped apart over the weekend...

Bless his heart Pence goes to church...lol..who cares

Vice President Mike Pence, wife start Sunday at Sanibel church

Yeah, he was-
FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

Like I told my family a while back, Trump himself may not have intentions with Russia..but Pence's hand picked cabinet sure has ties..

Old story

Try again...lol

By Ellen Nakashima and Greg Miller January 23

I am telling you,

I take nothing you say serious...the media played you like a fiddle and now you're off on a different angle

Trump is very busy fixing the economic disaster the chimp left behind.

He should have everything back up and running smoothly by the end of the year. .. :thup: .. :cool:
Steve Bannon, his right hand man, is all about putting this country into a state of chaos, when you allow someone like Stephen Miller to put shit like this out:, when you attack President Obama for no good reason, when you tweet madness at 6 am in the mornings, the last things on you list is the american stupid!!

Honey, you only have what was normal for any incoming transition team. Clinton advisers also had meetings.
But you ignore that there were Russians close to Putin that were donating to Hillary's campaign, that her campaign manager was involved with the Russians,
And that Russian bank Sberbank has now admitted to hiring a lobbying firm connected to the Hillary Clinton campaign to fight sanctions against the Russian government.

Now, if you were fair and balanced, you would be demanding an investigation into Hillarys ties to Russia, as they were of a much more devious connection than Flynn's were. But you won't.
Yeah, he was-

Old story

Try again...lol

Honey, you only have what was normal for any incoming transition team. Clinton advisers also had meetings.
But you ignore that there were Russians close to Putin that were donating to Hillary's campaign, that her campaign manager was involved with the Russians,
And that Russian bank Sberbank has now admitted to hiring a lobbying firm connected to the Hillary Clinton campaign to fight sanctions against the Russian government.

Now, if you were fair and balanced, you would be demanding an investigation into Hillarys ties to Russia, as they were of a much more devious connection than Flynn's were. But you won't.
Yeah, he was-

Old story

Try again...lol

Hillary is not the president and I sure we would still be seeing lock her up / investigate Hillary all over the forum like last summer if she were right now..

Does it make a difference, really? Treason is treason, you know. Or are you telling me if she had won you would have called for an investigation. Nah, never would have happened.

Yeah, he was-

Old story

Try again...lol

Hillary is not the president and I sure we would still be seeing lock her up / investigate Hillary all over the forum like last summer if she were right now..

Does it make a difference, really? Treason is treason, you know. Or are you telling me if she had won you would have called for an investigation. Nah, never would have happened.

Yeah, he was-

Old story

Try again...lol

I did not support Hillary last summer , but voted for my party with the lack of choices..

but yes, I would want the truth out. Why would anyone not want the truth out?

Hillary lost a lot of support of the left with Russian fake news bots...Look at Flynn calling out lock her up... He will be locked up.

I am telling you,

I take nothing you say serious...the media played you like a fiddle and now you're off on a different angle
How rich!
A trump voter telling some one else that they got played

hahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahahhahahahaaahahhahah

:beer:

Forum List

Back