Well, someone has got to say it.

go tell it to a cast lead toddler, you fucking cultural herpe.

You're the guy who just gave me a link from Tehran Press TV as a source for Israel lying. Who in the hell do you think you're dealing with?

You're a supporter of terrorism and that makes you my enemy and a murderer. If you are an American then you should be thrown out of my country. You're a lying piece of trash.

clearly, I'm dealing with a gold medal winner of the special Olympics. Again, the raw story article is not based on the posted video; a video I posted because I get the feeling moving pictures appeals to your reptilian brain more than words do.

I invite you to come throw me out of MY country, motherfucker. How does it feel to know that you are impotent to do anything about Americans like me who side with humanity above your jew worship?

:lol:

You are the one who gave us a video from Tehran. You are my enemy and the enemy of every freedom loving American. You are trash. You're a fucking lame joke. You come around here talking about "scholar" and "humanity". You're a fraud of the worst kind. Loser. Empty. Dead soul.

You're nothing but an empty vessel that is full of evil. Peddle your hate propaganda to your muslim pals. You're nothing but a useful idiot tool for evil. Poor stupid little twit.

Last edited:
so um...what book and verse is that?

6"We utterly destroyed them, as we did to (C)Sihon king of Heshbon, (D)utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city.

Deuteronomy 3:1-7 - PassageLookup - New American Standard Bible - BibleGateway.com

:rofl:

ok...is it calling on all jews to murder those of other religions?

Also, comment on my quaran quotes in my israel/palastine thread, please you antisemitic terrorist.

If you've ever read the OT then you'd know the answer to that question, motherfucker.

and, ironically, the manifestation we see today!

why don't you cite your source before demanding someone else comment on your post?

I bet you won't.

6"We utterly destroyed them, as we did to (C)Sihon king of Heshbon, (D)utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city.

Deuteronomy 3:1-7 - PassageLookup - New American Standard Bible - BibleGateway.com

Also, comment on my quaran quotes in my israel/palastine thread, please you antisemitic terrorist.

If you've ever read the OT then you'd know the answer to that question, motherfucker.

why don't you cite your source before demanding someone else comment on your post?

I bet you won't.

ok....so you are saying its ok to murder those of other religions?

You're the guy who just gave me a link from Tehran Press TV as a source for Israel lying. Who in the hell do you think you're dealing with?

You're a supporter of terrorism and that makes you my enemy and a murderer. If you are an American then you should be thrown out of my country. You're a lying piece of trash.

clearly, I'm dealing with a gold medal winner of the special Olympics. Again, the raw story article is not based on the posted video; a video I posted because I get the feeling moving pictures appeals to your reptilian brain more than words do.

I invite you to come throw me out of MY country, motherfucker. How does it feel to know that you are impotent to do anything about Americans like me who side with humanity above your jew worship?

You are the one who gave us a video from Tehran. You are my enemy and the enemy of every freedom loving American. You are trash. You're a fucking lame joke. You come around here talking about "scholar" and "humanity". You're a fraud of the worst kind. Loser. Empty. Dead soul. That's you.

I posted a video from youtube AND an article from Rawstory. But hey, I accept the role as your enemy, ya son of a bitch, and welcome you to come do something about it. Indeed, I post my evidence, where is yours? Yea, that's kinda what I figured...

Sucks to know that there is not a damn thing you can do about me and opinions like mine, eh ya silly little bitch? don't let all of your impotent rage cause you to act out violently.. I'd SURE HATE to hear that you were given the Randy Weaver treatment..

:thup:

I bet you won't.

... according to the jewish holy book....

and, I see you've yet to cite your source... gosh.. I WONDER WHY!

I bet you won't.

I forgot. Sue me. The quotes are legitimate I can assure you though. So you said its ok, so you admit murder is ok in the name of religion. You sir, are an evil person, and you will reap what you sew someday.

You are the one who gave us a video from Tehran. You are my enemy and the enemy of every freedom loving American. You are trash. You're a fucking lame joke. You come around here talking about "scholar" and "humanity". You're a fraud of the worst kind. Loser. Empty. Dead soul. That's you.

I posted a video from youtube AND an article from Rawstory. But hey, I accept the role as your enemy, ya son of a bitch, and welcome you to come do something about it. Indeed, I post my evidence, where is yours? Yea, that's kinda what I figured...

Sucks to know that there is not a damn thing you can do about me and opinions like mine, eh ya silly little bitch? don't let all of your impotent rage cause you to act out violently.. I'd SURE HATE to hear that you were given the Randy Weaver treatment..

:thup:

You posted a propaganda video from Tehran. That's a fact.

The difference between me and a pusillanimous pissant like you is that I would say what I say to your face. You wouldn't because you're a coward. You're just another Hitler and that makes you a murderer and a liar. You are a bootlicker. Only a coward like you would support other cowards who hide behind women and children.

If you support Palestine and Hamas, you are a terrorist sympathizer and an enemy to freedom.

Seriously. You are allied with evil and you will fail.

Palestine = Hamas = Terrorists?

To primitive and mediocre minds, yes. Sadly, the world is filled with them, and never so concentrated as here in the good old "Manifest Destiny" loving US.

I think U.S. is like most places...? This MB however attracts all kinds! :)
It gets really interesting if the "If you are not with me - you are against me" is added to the combination.

If you support Palestine and Hamas, you are a terrorist sympathizer and an enemy to freedom.

Seriously. You are allied with evil and you will fail.

To primitive and mediocre minds, yes. Sadly, the world is filled with them, and never so concentrated as here in the good old "Manifest Destiny" loving US.

So what makes you so smart? Looks to me that you live in the USA which means you are benefitting from that "manifest destiny". That sounds a little hypocritical, but that's never a problem with the left.

I read this today and thought it was applicable.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/06/israel_the_worlds_dirty_harry.html

Last edited:

So what makes you so smart? Looks to me that you live in the USA which means you are benefitting from that "manifest destiny". That sounds a little hypocritical, but that's never a problem with the left.

American Thinker: Israel, the World's 'Dirty Harry'

Ok, punctuation goes inside the quotation marks. Just being helpful.
My peeps came long after the slavery and genocide, and I wasn't born until 1962.
It's never hypocritical to suggest something might not have been such a good idea, even if it made a handy bumper-sticker slogan for theft of property and skull-fucking everyone who didn't look and live like you. If we are ever to improve going forward, we must acknowledge the fuck-ups of the past as to avoid them in the future. Wouldn't you agree?

I forgot. Sue me. The quotes are legitimate I can assure you though. So you said its ok, so you admit murder is ok in the name of religion. You sir, are an evil person, and you will reap what you sew someday.

True evil is caused by hypocrisy. The feeling that, "well, it's ok when we do it to them, but not when they do it to me and mine." You, "sir", are a hypocrite of the first order. You will not be able to hear the truth of my words, because lack of insight is a defining characteristic of the hypocrite.
By the way, it's, "reap what you sow"....not "reap what you sew." If you're going to be a hypocrite, at least try to sound somewhat educated. Although, I don't know, maybe you like to sew.

Last edited:

American Thinker: Israel, the World's 'Dirty Harry'

Ok, punctuation goes inside the quotation marks. Just being helpful.
My peeps came long after the slavery and genocide, and I wasn't born until 1962.
It's never hypocritical to suggest something might not have been such a good idea, even if it made a handy bumper-sticker slogan for theft of property and skull-fucking everyone who didn't look and live like you. If we are ever to improve going forward, we must acknowledge the fuck-ups of the past as to avoid them in the future. Wouldn't you agree?

That is the whole point. Things will never improve until we all take responsibility for our own actions and stop basing those actions on a tribal "us against them" mentality. To condemn bloodshed and suffering does not mean one hates or is an enemy of the other side.
I don't think Israel's policies have been fair or righteous regarding the Palestinians. I also think Israel has a right to exist. One thought does not negate the other.

All attack is a call for help and is a fear based reaction. A reaction that to the attacker...feels like defense.

All human beings are our brothers and sisters and it shouldn't take an alien attack for us to realize this.

Forum List

Back