Well, someone has got to say it.

If you support Palestine and Hamas, you are a terrorist sympathizer and an enemy to freedom.

Seriously. You are allied with evil and you will fail.

Not new. Israeli propagandists have been saying this for years.

If you support Palestine and Hamas, you are a terrorist sympathizer and an enemy to freedom.

It really is common sense. Israel is the only free country in the middle east who gives women rights, and has a free political system. The only good in the middle east IS Israel. I challenge anyone to refute that.

It really is common sense. Israel is the only free country in the middle east who gives women rights, and has a free political system. The only good in the middle east IS Israel. I challenge anyone to refute that.

much like you challenged us to show you why Glenn Beck is a lying bastard?

:rofl:

zionism = racism. FACT.

zionism = racism. FACT.

Dude, it's cool. You chose evil, you are evil. So be it, you're still going to lose. As far as I know, "evil" is not a race. Evil will never triumph good. :)

Last edited:

zionism = racism. FACT.

People who defend Islamic fascists are murderers and you will be on the losing side of history.

Look at Iraq.

Republicans have turned Iraq into a "bastion" of Democracy and Free Speech. A place where Civil Rights can grow and flourish.

How do I know this to be true, because they tell us.

Over 4,000 Americans dead.

Over 47,000 Americans maimed and crippled.

Two Trillion dollars in debt.

Republicans have told us it was "worth it". We know they NEVER, EVER lie. They have that Christian and Ten Commandment thing going on.

Women's Rights in Iraq: Decreasing by the Day | Women's Rights | Change.org

women-250x166.jpg

Look at Iraq.

Republicans have turned Iraq into a "bastion" of Democracy and Free Speech. A place where Civil Rights can grow and flourish.

How do I know this to be true, because they tell us.

Over 4,000 Americans dead.

Over 47,000 Americans maimed and crippled.

Two Trillion dollars in debt.

Republicans have told us it was "worth it". We know they NEVER, EVER lie. They have that Christian and Ten Commandment thing going on.

Women's Rights in Iraq: Decreasing by the Day | Women's Rights | Change.org

women-250x166.jpg

Kind of a red herring, but ok. I don't disagree with you.

zionism = racism. FACT.

Dude, it's cool. You chose evil, you are evil. So be it, you're still going to lose. As far as I know, "evil" is not a race. Evil will never triumph good. :)

"evil" is a matter of perspective. And, you can take your dimestore novel mentality of good versus evil back to the shitter where you read pulpy nonsense. What our culture would define as "evil" has succeeded all throughout history. Ironically, many of our cultural actions, defined as evil external to our ethnocentrism, also happened.

you, sir, are no fucking scholar.

:thup:

zionism = racism. FACT.

People who defend Islamic fascists are murderers and you will be on the losing side of history.

go tell it to a cast lead toddler, you fucking cultural herpe.

zionism = racism. FACT.

You're the guy who just gave me a link from Tehran Press TV as a source for Israel lying. Who in the hell do you think you're dealing with?

You're a supporter of terrorism and that makes you my enemy and a murderer. If you are an American then you should be thrown out of my country. You're a lying piece of trash.

zionism = racism. FACT.

"evil" is a matter of perspective. And, you can take your dimestore novel mentality of good versus evil back to the shitter where you read pulpy nonsense. What our culture would define as "evil" has succeeded all throughout history. Ironically, many of our cultural actions, defined as evil external to our ethnocentrism, also happened.

evil is a matter of perspective? Of course it is! To you beheading, stoning, etc. is a GOOD thing because youve been indoctrinated. I dont know if I should be angry or have pity for your soul. I can only hope you realize that supporting suicide bombings and beheadings of nonmuslims is evil, by definition, and can in no way be argued to be good. What philosopher do you subscribe to for your definitions of good and evil? It definately isn't aristotle, socrates, plato, etc. who defines good and evil. and trust me, you support evil, so you must be as well. That is called logic.

You're the guy who just gave me a link from Tehran Press TV as a source for Israel lying. Who in the hell do you think you're dealing with?

You're a supporter of terrorism and that makes you my enemy and a murderer. If you are an American then you should be thrown out of my country. You're a lying piece of trash.

clearly, I'm dealing with a gold medal winner of the special Olympics. Again, the raw story article is not based on the posted video; a video I posted because I get the feeling moving pictures appeals to your reptilian brain more than words do.

I invite you to come throw me out of MY country, motherfucker. How does it feel to know that you are impotent to do anything about Americans like me who side with humanity above your jew worship?

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK4FN5-jub4&feature=related]YouTube - Riz Khan - Hanan Ashrawi - 25 Apr 07[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqAWGHzzoQ0]YouTube - Women of Hamas - Israel/Palestine[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlf4aryljR0]YouTube - Women's Day - Palestinian Women's Struggle.wmv[/ame]

evil is a matter of perspective? Of course it is! To you beheading, stoning, etc. is a GOOD thing because youve been indoctrinated. I dont know if I should be angry or have pity for your soul. I can only hope you realize that supporting suicide bombings and beheadings of nonmuslims is evil, by definition, and can in no way be argued to be good. What philosopher do you subscribe to for your definitions of good and evil? It definately isn't aristotle, socrates, plato, etc. who defines good and evil. and trust me, you support evil, so you must be as well. That is called logic.

I can find every one of those things in the very old testament that you revere. Are you ready to tell me that those actions are wholly evil? Careful, motherfucker, I'm about to drop scripture on you that tells of jews doing those very things to canaanites... a story which, I'm quite sure, you find "good".

what, were aristotle, socrates and plato the only philosophers you could think of, lil guy, while hoping to sound educated?

I assure you, evil is not a static concept which is universally applied. That you seem to think so illustrates just how ignorant you are. But hey.. call me evil if you need to. I'll return the gesture by making sure you know what kind of a dumb motherfucker you are.

:cool:

I can find every one of those things in the very old testament that you revere. Are you ready to tell me that those actions are wholly evil? Careful, motherfucker, I'm about to drop scripture on you that tells of jews doing those very things to canaanites... a story which, I'm quite sure, you find "good".

what, were aristotle, socrates and plato the only philosophers you could think of, lil guy, while hoping to sound educated?

I assure you, evil is not a static concept which is universally applied. That you seem to think so illustrates just how ignorant you are. But hey.. call me evil if you need to. I'll return the gesture by making sure you know what kind of a dumb motherfucker you are.

Go into the Promised Land and Slay all of the inhabitants thereof. Spare not man, woman or child.

If God approved, it was Good. Praise God.

Go into the Promised Land and Slay all of the inhabitants thereof. Spare not man, woman or child.

thanks for making my point!

You are quite welcome. They were trespassing on God's land of Eden and needed to pay with the death penalty.

You are quite welcome. They were trespassing on God's land of Eden and needed to pay with the death penalty.
Of course, all Arabs in Israel, Lebanon, Syria, northern Saudi Arabia and Jordan are trespassing on God's favorite land of Eden and they all need to pay with the death penalty. The sooner the better.

Forum List

Back