Well, Nikki H...its been nice knowing you.....

donny-liddle-hands expects nikki haley to act all ditzy like she's another one of his dumb bimbos
Yes, he likes his women dumb, imported with a language barrier, subservient and desperate for his credit cards!!

hmmmmm, strange days we are in. I'm listening to a ton of Liberals and Progressives wanting to disarm innocent Women and make them easier targets for their rapists. That is true subservience on a massive scale. Honestly, I think the rapists are applauding the monumental effort that the left are making on their behalf.

Hell, I was just discussing this with a Lefty on another thread, he seemed to think that rape wasn't about the power the strong had over the weak, but it had to do with sex and passion. I am truly amazed that any adult still believes that, but who am I to judge? I wouldn't want to be him when the Progressive women on this board get wind of his outrageous statement. No Sir, would hate to be that guy!

i hope not cuz she's one of the few remaining sane people
Val, he's a disrupter.....Trump truly does not like people who have brains, intelligence...he likes swamp dwellers, like his lawyer Cohen. One thing about ass kissers, you never truly can get rid of the SMELL!!:abgg2q.jpg: The smell of Trump's ass will be with anybody that sticks around with this guy and follow his lead....just ask Spicer...going down in history as the first stooge to lie to the american people on behalf of the nut!!:290968001256257790-final:

Poor Nikki, she's making the mistake that all Trump ass kissing "gone with the wind....cabinet members have made in the past...when you begin thinking rational and making sense, the Make America Vomit president...don't like dat!!

Nikki Haley Hits Back At White House: ‘I Don’t Get Confused’
The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations did not mince words.

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED....ITS BEEN NICE
5ad68cd82000002d00eb4f5d.jpeg
Working for the Great Douche has its downside.
Failed Governor, Failed UN Spwer. The Great Douche only hires the BEST.

hmmmmm, strange days we are in. I'm listening to a ton of Liberals and Progressives wanting to disarm innocent Women and make them easier targets for their rapists. That is true subservience on a massive scale. Honestly, I think the rapists are applauding the monumental effort that the left are making on their behalf.

Hell, I was just discussing this with a Lefty on another thread, he seemed to think that rape wasn't about the power the strong had over the weak, but it had to do with sex and passion. I am truly amazed that any adult still believes that, but who am I to judge? I wouldn't want to be him when the Progressive women on this board get wind of his outrageous statement. No Sir, would hate to be that guy!

"Liberals and Progressives wanting to disarm innocent Women and make them easier targets"

link?

She's probably the one Trumpling left with integrity.

Agree with her on just about nothing, but she's tough and has plenty of that.

It'd be fun to see her quit in around July of '19 and then primary the Dumpster.
She's going to be Pres someday.

Man I hope not. She is a war hawk.

To hawkish for me to be sure. But i'd take her in a heartbeat over Mango Mussolini

It'd be fun to see her quit in around July of '19 and then primary the Dumpster.

Nikki Haley is our face to the world. She offers personal integrity

Of course Trump will fire her

If the democrats don't put up a strong leader in 2020.....I myself will vote for this chic if she runs.

il_340x270.1342223350_pdvo.jpg

Lol, not a half bad idea actually, but doubt if he'd be interested. Doesn't care for the spotlight and just not particularly political.

"Liberals and Progressives wanting to disarm innocent Women and make them easier targets"

link?

You don't watch the news?

let's see you link it then, liar.

women shouldn't need to arm themselves with weapons of rapid human slaughter in order to not be harmed by predators.

OMG If they "shouldn't" then I guess rapists will just go away, Right?

BUT THEY DON'T

Campus Rape Survivor: I Wish I'd Had A Gun To Defend Myself

“He had a knife, I had pepper spray,” Lopez-Rivas told News 4 JAX. “And even though I ran for blue lights that are scattered all around, [he was] faster, stronger, and I did not win. . . The way that I carry [my gun] now, I would have been able to prevent what happened to me.”

link?

You don't watch the news?

let's see you link it then, liar.

women shouldn't need to arm themselves with weapons of rapid human slaughter in order to not be harmed by predators.

OMG If they "shouldn't" then I guess rapists will just go away, Right?

BUT THEY DON'T

Campus Rape Survivor: I Wish I'd Had A Gun To Defend Myself

“He had a knife, I had pepper spray,” Lopez-Rivas told News 4 JAX. “And even though I ran for blue lights that are scattered all around, [he was] faster, stronger, and I did not win. . . The way that I carry [my gun] now, I would have been able to prevent what happened to me.”

there is no call to disarm women, trumptard.

BTW this thread is about nikki hailey, liar troll.

If the democrats don't put up a strong leader in 2020.....I myself will vote for this chic if she runs.

il_340x270.1342223350_pdvo.jpg

Lol, not a half bad idea actually, but doubt if he'd be interested. Doesn't care for the spotlight and just not particularly political.
He can have a forever appointment to the FBI or AG for me.

Nikki Haley is our face to the world. She offers personal integrity

Of course Trump will fire her
personal integrity? FFS! She works for the Great Douche!

upload_2018-4-18_12-27-49.png

That/This alone proves she has NONE!

He can have a forever appointment to the FBI or AG for me.

Ditto - but my guess is that after his investigation is complete, Bob is gonna wanna disappear himself for a good long while.

The Multi-Book deals, the Speaker fees, the Part-time Legal Consultant fees for taking down the Great Douche will be YUGE..UNLIMITED!

Forum List

Back