Trump touts high level meeting with NK

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
So, Trump will meet Un. Trump will claim victory how he denuclearized NK. Trumpettes will celebrate & dance naked around the fire.

I will laugh & laugh & laugh.

For Un will have won. Just like his father did in the past.
Threaten nuke development, America talks to then. They drop their nuke plan & we send him money.

Bush Jr tried to be a hard ass & NK got their nuke.

Obama made a deal. But deals only last so long & NK plays their game.

Trump is their new victim. Yep, he tried to play hard ass too & now NK has developed long range nuke delivery systems.

NK will shut down their programs & put them in storage. Trump will send them money/benefgits end some of the sanctions.

In 5-6 years it will start over.

Trump is dumb enough to think he won.

So, Trump will meet Un. Trump will claim victory how he denuclearized NK. Trumpettes will celebrate & dance naked around the fire.

Threaten nuke development, America talks to then. They drop their nuke plan & we send him money.

Trump is their new victim. Yep, he tried to play hard ass too & now NK has developed long range nuke delivery systems.

NK will shut down their programs & put them in storage. Trump will send them money/benefgits end some of the sanctions.

No doubt you're hoping for the worst for Korea.

And what exactly did your hero's accomplish? Hmmm? They have had 30 years. What prey tell did they do that was so great?

He's hoping the worst for us all.

The OP is a partisan hack that doesn't care about anything other than the DNC.

NK plays the game. Dealing with it from the start is better than threatening nuclear war & giving NK time for more development.

Perhaps if Trump was not just so uninformed.

This from a Trump ass kisser.

I am not a Democrat & could care less about the DNC.

I recognize who that moron is that you elected. You asre too fucking stupid to know it.

I recognize who that moron is that you elected. You asre too fucking stupid to know it.

No, you're a stalinist. That is very clear. You still haven't shown us what your hero's accomplished in the 30 years of "diplomatic" effort. So, c'mon....show us what your hero's managed to do.

No, you're a stalinist. That is very clear. You still haven't shown us what your hero's accomplished in the 30 years of "diplomatic" effort. So, c'mon....show us what your hero's managed to do.

They managed to prevent NK from getting a nuke . But under Bush & Trump, they not only got a nuke but have the delivery systems.

The best plan was to just deal with them, give them some shit.

Instead, Trump plays tough guy like Bush Jr did & they ended up doing what NK wanted anyhow.

There is no other option unless you want war with China.

They managed to prevent NK from getting a nuke . But under Bush & Trump, they not only got a nuke but have the delivery systems.

Instead, Trump plays tough guy like Bush Jr did & they ended up doing what NK wanted anyhow.

No, they aided and abetted NK GETTING a nuke. Prior to the bush/clinton/bush/obummer era NK had no nukes, and no capability of ever getting them. After bushies the first, and then clinton, they had the ability to get them. Then bushies the 2nd did nothing to slow them down, and then obummer helped speed them up. So no....your hero's did nothing of the sort.

E3AE1EA1-EBE2-4090-A1E6-E45CA0F8660D.jpeg

Would you rather just send lots of money or maybe you think we should just drop the bomb.
No matter what Trump does y’all don’t like it, it’s just stupid. We are Americans, don’t you want your President to succeed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they didn’t have nukes before Trump got in office, they had them during Bush’s time, but they got rid of them during Obables time, then got them back after Trump took over. Is that what you’re saying.
NK did stop shooting missiles after Trump didn’t back down and cower in the corner like the anointed ones time in office with that stupid ass apology tour.

No, they aided and abetted NK GETTING a nuke. Prior to the bush/clinton/bush/obummer era NK had no nukes, and no capability of ever getting them. After bushies the first, and then clinton, they had the ability to get them. Then bushies the 2nd did nothing to slow them down, and then obummer helped speed them up. So no....your hero's did nothing of the sort.

They got their nuke under Bush you fucklng asshole. First successful test Oct of 2006.

My god, you people post here like you know something. You don't know shit. Quit your fucking lying & get off your fat asses & get better informed.

So they didn’t have nukes before Trump got in office, they had them during Bush’s time, but they got rid of them during Obables time, then got them back after Trump took over. Is that what you’re saying.
NK did stop shooting missiles after Trump didn’t back down and cower in the corner like the anointed ones time in office with that stupid ass apology tour.

They got them under Bush.
In 2012, Obama & NK had an agreement to end nuke & missile development in exchange for food aid.
Trump will get the same basic deal & you assholes wull dance naked around the fire.

Would you rather just send lots of money or maybe you think we should just drop the bomb.
No matter what Trump does y’all don’t like it, it’s just stupid. We are Americans, don’t you want your President to succeed?

Trump has been an asshole with this NK talk & name calling. When you have a rogue guy with nucklear weapons, you don;pt act like a two year iold & poke at him.

You asswipes don't get that all he needs to do is set off a nuke off shore & the radiation will drift across the ocean.

Not to worry. Even if POTUS laid the groundwork to denuking NK, he will undoubtedly find a way to turn it into shit. It's already started. He's saying if the talks with Kim Jong-un are not "fruitful" he will walk out.

Trump has been an asshole with this NK talk & name calling. When you have a rogue guy with nucklear weapons, you don;pt act like a two year iold & poke at him.

You asswipes don't get that all he needs to do is set off a nuke off shore & the radiation will drift across the ocean.

The bottom line for you is this. You hate Trump. Therefore, you want the talks to fail and to fail spectacularly. Your ego and your love for everything Democrat is more important for you than the lives of ordinary people.

Yeah, he has. And it is working. Amazingly enough, dictators will only pay attention to people who are not wimps. If you're a wimp, like your hero the obummer, dictators walk all over you. And your assertion of how a nuclear bomb could wreak havoc from across the ocean is idiotic. Go back to school and learn about radiation.

Forum List

Back