Well,.. It Is Now Officially Halfway To Christmas

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Part of me is like I don't want to even think about it yet because it's summertime and the other part of me is like that it's pretty exciting,.. ninety percent of me is going with the first option though lol so I won't start thinking about it until my Christmas in July party next month. ;) Let us get through Independence Day first. :)

Be sure to start buying today, the wealthy capitalist will appreciate it by raising prices for a greater amount of profit.

Part of me is like I don't want to even think about it yet because it's summertime and the other part of me is like that it's pretty exciting,.. ninety percent of me is going with the first option though lol so I won't start thinking about it until my Christmas in July party next month. ;) Let us get through Independence Day first. :)
I have the Thanksgiving menu completed by the end of July. Every holiday is a different nationality. Christmas Eve or Christmas Day will be either Nicaraguan or Korean. I think I want to throw in a Star Trek theme one for New Years. Also, Christmas cookies and AND I think I want to try the Nightmare Before Christmas Party.

After yestersay's USSC decision, I almost feel like there might still be some Peace On Earth, Goodwill To Men. I might even feel like celebrating Christmas this year, now that I know the slaughter of innocents is halted, at least in my state.

After yestersay's USSC decision, I almost feel like there might still be some Peace On Earth, Goodwill To Men. I might even feel like celebrating Christmas this year, now that I know the slaughter of innocents is halted, at least in my state.

It's illegal in Ohio once the baby gets a heartbeat so it's a start and better than nothing. Oh yeah and teachers can carry starting this fall and I do believe that a concealed carry is now permitted anywhere and everywhere,.. but I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I'm not a gun owner myself,.. yet. But it's good to know I have the freedom to be if I choose!! :D (I think you can carry knives now too.)

It's illegal in Ohio once the baby gets a heartbeat so it's a start and better than nothing. Oh yeah and teachers can carry starting this fall and I do believe that a concealed carry is now permitted anywhere and everywhere,.. but I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I'm not a gun owner myself,.. yet. But it's good to know I have the freedom to be if I choose!! :D (I think you can carry knives now too.)
Yes, I think that Ohio is now a constitutional carry state. I could be wrong. I know that Indiana is.

Be sure to start buying today, the wealthy capitalist will appreciate it by raising prices for a greater amount of profit.
And hopefully Mr. Visa will be almost paid off to be able to do it again !
2023 Crocs and the new 146 1/2 TV !
04e340534257feaf6270240dac252cb8.jpg

Forum List

Back