Well Hello.

disskreddit

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
I'm here operating from a completely new philosophic and political viewpoint. It has some basis in existing perspectives but meh... I'd hate to label it.

Anyway- I'll be the guy posting content from the DeepWeb and linking Anarchist files....

Either that or taking the most unlikely approach to common questions...

Hopefully you find my approach to these discussions helpful and thought provoking.

If not... then... well we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Above all else... I want to screw with heads generally. meh... it'll be fun. somehow.

disskreddit

I'm here operating from a completely new philosophic and political viewpoint. It has some basis in existing perspectives but meh... I'd hate to label it.

Anyway- I'll be the guy posting content from the DeepWeb and linking Anarchist files....

Either that or taking the most unlikely approach to common questions...

Hopefully you find my approach to these discussions helpful and thought provoking.

If not... then... well we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Above all else... I want to screw with heads generally. meh... it'll be fun. somehow.

disskreddit

Somehow is enough for me.

:D

Welcome disskreddit.

WE need some authentic anarchists on this board.

Can't wait to see your posts in action.

WE need some authentic anarchists on this board.

Can't wait to see your posts in action.

Sorry to bust your bubble boss, but I am not an authentic Anarchist. I am however a "Short-Term" Anarchist- As in; short term anarchy to clear the slate- Mid-term Libertarian to return the minimum necessary sense of order required to get back on our feet (As close to the political situation we had during our founding- circa 1791 approximately)

Long term I'd like to see us swing wildly back and forth between libertarianism and statism until it gets too convoluted again, and we find ourselves cleaning the board again. :)

Life is boring with no purpose and no great spiritual / political war.

I hate to think that people should take these times we're living in as anything short of exhilarating. :)

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome to the Forum. Hope you enjoy posting here.

Forum List

Back