Well Done USMB Members

Were facts provided, Lockejaw? I thought we were all just now waiting for the facts. Which is it?

The facts from the police report are Zimmerman had a bloody nose and back of the head. The facts from the funeral home guy are that Trayvon had no bruises like he had been assaulted, just the bullet wound to his chest. Those are facts we should all be willing to accept. There are more that will come out. But you cannot expect to be taken seriously and be given any credibility if you're going to claim people who accept those facts and conclude Zimmerman was most likely attacked by Martin are just bigots and assholes for observing the obvious.

You understand what I'm saying? There are some facts we can be sure of here.

Help me out here. Are those the only facts that we can be sure of? Are there any others?

And...one more time.......I am referring to those who PASSIONATELY argued this case in Zimmerman's favor without concern for facts. Do you deny that there are people like that posting here? You have taken that to mean EVERY PERSON WHO RESERVED JUDGEMENT and that is not who I have described. Do you understand what I am saying?

There are a few more facts we can be sure of and there are probably a lot more that will come out as the trial moves forward. I've already said there were people who did that, and also that there were and are far more on the left here who continue to pretend they know this was a hate crime and that Zimmerman couldn't possibly be considered a victim just because he got out of his SUV and did his job, watch over the neighborhood. I don't know if he was motivated by hate when he pulled the trigger, but I do know what I heard on the 9-11 call he made and it doesn't seem he called the police because Martin was black. When the dispatcher asked for the description and what race Martin was, Zimmerman said "I THINK he's black". So he wasn't even sure at first what race Martin was.

Sorry? Are you saying that the "mob" influenced Angela Corey's decision and that there is not, in your opinion....as we speak....probable cause for arrest?
Obviously, in the beginning there was No probable cause for an arrest.

Now this case is going to trial only because the "mob" demanded it; basically under threat of possible race riots.

Sorry? Are you saying that the "mob" influenced Angela Corey's decision and that there is not, in your opinion....as we speak....probable cause for arrest?

Now this case is going to trial only because the "mob" demanded it; basically under threat of possible race riots.

You could be right. But I think going ahead with this was the right thing to do. You've got to admit its sort of strange how the SPD saw no probable cause to charge him yet the state found probable cause enough to charge him, not with manslaughter but with 2nd degree murder? That's a pretty wide gap, don't you think?

The facts from the police report are Zimmerman had a bloody nose and back of the head. The facts from the funeral home guy are that Trayvon had no bruises like he had been assaulted, just the bullet wound to his chest. Those are facts we should all be willing to accept. There are more that will come out. But you cannot expect to be taken seriously and be given any credibility if you're going to claim people who accept those facts and conclude Zimmerman was most likely attacked by Martin are just bigots and assholes for observing the obvious.

You understand what I'm saying? There are some facts we can be sure of here.

Help me out here. Are those the only facts that we can be sure of? Are there any others?

And...one more time.......I am referring to those who PASSIONATELY argued this case in Zimmerman's favor without concern for facts. Do you deny that there are people like that posting here? You have taken that to mean EVERY PERSON WHO RESERVED JUDGEMENT and that is not who I have described. Do you understand what I am saying?

There are a few more facts we can be sure of and there are probably a lot more that will come out as the trial moves forward. I've already said there were people who did that, and also that there were and are far more on the left here who continue to pretend they know this was a hate crime and that Zimmerman couldn't possibly be considered a victim just because he got out of his SUV and did his job, watch over the neighborhood. I don't know if he was motivated by hate when he pulled the trigger, but I do know what I heard on the 9-11 call he made and it doesn't seem he called the police because Martin was black. When the dispatcher asked for the description and what race Martin was, Zimmerman said "I THINK he's black". So he wasn't even sure at first what race Martin was.

What are the other facts?

Am I one of those people? Have they also ratcheted down their rhetoric?

I am among those who think that Zimmerman instigated the entire event. He should not have been carrying in the first place. BUT I have never said that a hate crime was committed. It seems that you are much more fixated on the race issue here than I am.

I don't pretend to read every thread...........but I have been pleasantly surprised that there has not been much outcry as a result of the Zimmerman arrest and his being charged with 2nd degree murder.

I expected that those who had come here in support of George Zimmerman.....and insisted that the evidence proved that he acted in self defense........would be all over this news claiming that the game was rigged and that an innocent man was getting railroaded.

Instead, nary a peep. Admirable restraint, nutters.

You're surprised because lying bigots are usually not right about anything, and this is no different.

It was the lynch mob members who were proclaiming guilt based on nothing. Those who *support* zimmerman simply called for restraint and some time to allow the system to work. We also called you idiots on spreading lies about the situation, and adding flames to the racial hostilities.

You could be right. But I think going ahead with this was the right thing to do. You've got to admit its sort of strange how the SPD saw no probable cause to charge him yet the state found probable cause enough to charge him, not with manslaughter but with 2nd degree murder? That's a pretty wide gap, don't you think?
It wasn't the SPD who saw no probable cause. They gave it to the first SA who did not further pursue charges.

Really? That is what you are going with?

I may have, in fact, misjudged the atmosphere.

I don't pretend to read every thread...........but I have been pleasantly surprised that there has not been much outcry as a result of the Zimmerman arrest and his being charged with 2nd degree murder.

I expected that those who had come here in support of George Zimmerman.....and insisted that the evidence proved that he acted in self defense........would be all over this news claiming that the game was rigged and that an innocent man was getting railroaded.

You're surprised because lying bigots are usually not right about anything, and this is no different.

It was the lynch mob members who were proclaiming guilt based on nothing. Those who *support* zimmerman simply called for restraint and some time to allow the system to work. We also called you idiots on spreading lies about the situation, and adding flames to the racial hostilities.

You don't think you are full of shit? Not even a little?

:lmao:

Stop it, you're killing me!

Well at least in my case, and MOST others..

I am? You think the "mob" influenced her? Are you going to provide some evidence for that...or is this going to be another demonstration of your legal prowess and personal restraint?

You are accusing the Special Prosecutor of unlawfully charging Zimmerman in order to quiet a mob. Is that it?

Well at least in my case, and MOST others..

And this thread is about THE ONES WHO DID NOT DEMONSTRATE RESTRAINT BUT HAD A CHANGE OF HEART AFTER THE CHARGES WERE FILED.

Do any of you even try?

I am? You think the "mob" influenced her? Are you going to provide some evidence for that...or is this going to be another demonstration of your legal prowess and personal restraint?

You are accusing the Special Prosecutor of unlawfully charging Zimmerman in order to quiet a mob. Is that it?
I just provided the sequence of events leading up to probable cause.

YOU have been making assumptions based on that sequence of events leading up to a finding of probable cause.

Funny, huh?

Last edited:

I just provided the sequence of events leading up to probable cause.

YOU have been making assumptions based on that sequence of events leading up to a finding of probable cause.

Funny, huh?

Wanna try that again? I think you have used up your bullshit reserve. What the fuck are you trying to say? Answer the question directly please.

You think the "mob" influenced her?

PHP:

I am among those who think that Zimmerman instigated the entire event. He should not have been carrying in the first place. BUT I have never said that a hate crime was committed. It seems that you are much more fixated on the race issue here than I am.
The facts are in the 9-11 calls, the witness and initial police reports, also from what Trayvon's girlfriend testified too, though it only holds so much weight because she didnt actually see who pushed who, she just claims Trayvon was shoved for obvious reasons, she was his friend.

I'd say you're one of those people because you are basing everything on emotion and showing blatant disregard of facts like the facts Zimmerman could carry his weapon wherever he wanted because he had a permit and he was not patrolling the neighborhood when this incident occurred. Zimmerman was on his way to Target to run some errands when, according to him,he saw Trayvon creeping around the back of the town houses acting suspiciously. You are basing your opinion on the "feeling" you have that he shouldn't have been carrying his gun. The "feeling" that Zimmerman instigated it all. You're not basing this on any of the facts that I can see. Starting to catch my drift, LL?

You need seperate from your emotions in order to judge this case fairly. Unfortunately the folks on your side seem to be incapable of doing so for the most part. But that's how most liberals work, you care more about feelings than fact. I'm not trying to be a dick either, it's just an observation that I've made over the years.

It wasn't the SPD who saw no probable cause. They gave it to the first SA who did not further pursue charges.
Yeah I know, it's still a bit strange that the two (SA and the SP)would reach such starkly different conclusions on the same incident. That's all. I am just giving the special prosecutor the benefit of the doubt that this isn't just a politically motivated witch hunt just to appease the mobs. I sincerely hope that isn't the case.

PHP:

The facts are in the 9-11 calls, the witness and initial police reports, also from what Trayvon's girlfriend testified too, though it only holds so much weight because she didnt actually see who pushed who, she just claims Trayvon was shoved for obvious reasons, she was his friend.

I'd say you're one of those people because you are basing everything on emotion and showing blatant disregard of facts like the facts Zimmerman could carry his weapon wherever he wanted because he had a permit and he was not patrolling the neighborhood when this incident occurred. Zimmerman was on his way to Target to run some errands when, according to him,he saw Trayvon creeping around the back of the town houses acting suspiciously. You are basing your opinion on the "feeling" you have that he shouldn't have been carrying his gun. The "feeling" that Zimmerman instigated it all. You're not basing this on any of the facts that I can see. Starting to catch my drift, LL?

You need seperate from your emotions in order to judge this case fairly. Unfortunately the folks on your side seem to be incapable of doing so for the most part. But that's how most liberals work, you care more about feelings than fact. I'm not trying to be a dick either, it's just an observation that I've made over the years.

You have said that he was doing his job and that he wasn't. Which is it?

And please. Lose that whole emotion/feelings argument. It is not a winner for you. It never will be.

PHP:

You have said that he was doing his job and that he wasn't. Which is it?

And please. Lose that whole emotion/feelings argument. It is not a winner for you. It never will be.
You're not very observant, are you? His intentions when he left his town house, according to him, was to run some errands... Not to drive around and patrol the neighborhood with his pistol. He saw Trayvon acting strangely, according to him, and that is what caused him to follow him since there had been break ins recently in the neighborhood. Are you following me yet?

And you're unwillingness to recognize that your whole opinion is based on feelings doesn't negate the fact it's as obvious as anything can get.

If you can't be honest with yourself, that's not my problem.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back