Well Done USMB Members

I think we are in agreement here, folks. I have said that there has been admirable restraint demonstrated by EVEN THE ASSHOLES WHO CLAIMED THAT ZIMMERMAN WAS THE VICTIM.

Why must you people always find points of contention in every post that is made by someone who is not of your political stripe?

Predictable? Sadly so.
No, we're not in agreement. You started the thread with predicatable assumptions that had little to do with reality.

You got called on it. And, just as predictable, you project.

Newsflash - defending the PROCESS is not the same as defending Zimmerman, unless you hate the idea of presumed innocent. If you do, any justice you seek may be best done in some other country.

I got called on WHAT, exactly? Has there or has there not been restraint? Has there or has there not been a ratcheting down of the rhetoric since the announcement was made?

You think you have me by the balls or something........and we are not even arguing. Idiot.

What is sad, really sad, is that defense of the process has become a partisan ideal.

The PROCESS, asshole, is to arrest the guy when he shoots the kid. That is the process. You have in NO WAY been a defender of the process.

Now.......down off that high horse where you belong and admit that your attacks on me in this thread is ONLY PARTISAN IDEAL.

I think we are in agreement here, folks. I have said that there has been admirable restraint demonstrated by EVEN THE ASSHOLES WHO CLAIMED THAT ZIMMERMAN WAS THE VICTIM.

Why must you people always find points of contention in every post that is made by someone who is not of your political stripe?

Predictable? Sadly so.

You state some BULLSHIT in the beginning of this post about people who, from the facts provided, believe Zimmerman was attacked therefore making him a VICTIM OF ASSAULT, calling them assholes and then turn around and try to act like people shouldn't take notice of your assholery?

Get the fuck outta here with that shit...

Predictable? Sadly so.

I don't know what your political view is. I know that you're stupid.

So if someone disgrees with you about a case, they're an asshole? You're the asshole.

It's amazing how you think someone, as retarded as yourself, has the ability to see restraint in other people, by reading minds.

Now you're play victim.

Just when I thought you were being self-critical and perhaps showing humility.

Were you one of the assholes, Barry? Were you one of the people who came here and INSISTED that the evidence was clear that Zimmerman was beaten within an inch of his life.....and Martin was a thug who got what he deserved? Were you one of those?

Yes?

No?

Are those people assholes? Yes? No?

What is sad, really sad, is that defense of the process has become a partisan ideal.

The PROCESS, asshole, is to arrest the guy when he shoots the kid. That is the process. You have in NO WAY been a defender of the process.

Now.......down off that high horse where you belong and admit that your attacks on me in this thread is ONLY PARTISAN IDEAL.
See, that's where you are flat WRONG.

The PROCESS, and the CONSTITUTION, guarantee certain rights, and that includes probable cause.

Arrest then investigate???? Damn, you paid no attention in 8th grade civics.

Moron.

This thread is about THOSE Assholes..........who, I think ( Peach says I am wrong ) have chilled out since the announcement. That is what I have commented on.

Why are all of you people thinking that I am talking to YOU? Are you all THOSE assholes?

The PROCESS, and the CONSTITUTION, guarantee certain rights, and that includes probable cause.

Moron.

Arrests are never made before investigations are finished when there is a shooting death?

This thread is about THOSE Assholes..........who, I think ( Peach says I am wrong ) have chilled out since the announcement. That is what I have commented on.

Why are all of you people thinking that I am talking to YOU? Are you all THOSE assholes?
Damn, what a fucking moron you are.

Seriously.

The posters here KNOW you aren't talking to them. We ARE talking to you and telling you what a fucking moron you are.

Thanks for the opportunity to clear that up.

:)

Moron.

Arrests are never made before investigations are finished when there is a shooting death?
Not without probable cause, fuckwit.

Go back to 8th grade.

Were facts provided, Lockejaw? I thought we were all just now waiting for the facts. Which is it?

The facts from the police report are Zimmerman had a bloody nose and back of the head. The facts from the funeral home guy are that Trayvon had no bruises like he had been assaulted, just the bullet wound to his chest. Those are facts we should all be willing to accept. There are more that will come out. But you cannot expect to be taken seriously and be given any credibility if you're going to claim people who accept those facts and conclude Zimmerman was most likely attacked by Martin are just bigots and assholes for observing the obvious.

You understand what I'm saying? There are some facts we can be sure of here.

Damn, what a fucking moron you are.

Seriously.

The posters here KNOW you aren't talking to them. We ARE talking to you and telling you what a fucking moron you are.

Thanks for the opportunity to clear that up.

:)
He's one dense ass liberal, I'll tell you what.

And...was there probable cause in this case?
With the information from the cop report and in consideration of the Florida Code, personally I don't think so.

The first State's Attorney didn't think so.

The second State's Attorney thought there was enough for a Grand Jury to decide that, then after further investigation, she decided at the 11th hour, to bypass the Grand Jury and write an affidavit of probable cause, but she needed to omit significant information.

And, the judge found that there was. Unfortunately, significant information was omitted in that affidavit, as Dershowitz points out. But, in consideration of the fucking Mob, I can totally understand why this current SA omitted such information in her affidavit.

Moron.

Were facts provided, Lockejaw? I thought we were all just now waiting for the facts. Which is it?

The facts from the police report are Zimmerman had a bloody nose and back of the head. The facts from the funeral home guy are that Trayvon had no bruises like he had been assaulted, just the bullet wound to his chest. Those are facts we should all be willing to accept. There are more that will come out. But you cannot expect to be taken seriously and be given any credibility if you're going to claim people who accept those facts and conclude Zimmerman was most likely attacked by Martin are just bigots and assholes for observing the obvious.

You understand what I'm saying? There are some facts we can be sure of here.

Help me out here. Are those the only facts that we can be sure of? Are there any others?

And...one more time.......I am referring to those who PASSIONATELY argued this case in Zimmerman's favor without concern for facts. Do you deny that there are people like that posting here? You have taken that to mean EVERY PERSON WHO RESERVED JUDGEMENT and that is not who I have described. Do you understand what I am saying?

With the information from the cop report and in consideration of the Florida Code, personally I don't think so.

The second State's Attorney thought there was enough for a Grand Jury to decide that, then after further investigation, she decided at the 11th hour, to bypass the Grand Jury and write an affidavit of probable cause, but she needed to omit significant information.

And, the judge found that there was. Unfortunately, significant information was omitted in that affidavit, as Dershowitz points out. But, in consideration of the fucking Mob, I can totally understand why this current SA omitted such information in her affidavit.

Moron.

Sorry? Are you saying that the "mob" influenced Angela Corey's decision and that there is not, in your opinion....as we speak....probable cause for arrest?

Moron.

Sorry? Are you saying that the "mob" influenced Angela Corey's decision and that there is not, in your opinion....as we speak....probable cause for arrest?
Ohhhh, nothing gets past you, now does it? :lol:

Forum List

Back