Welcome to the Rand Paul evolution

Whe Rand Paul learns something real about macroeconomics I'll take him seriously.

so they joined the only party that advocated strict Constitutional values.

When that failed they went Republican. Perhaps some day the statist bastards can be shamed into acting on the constitution/small government/fiscal responsibility rhetoric they have used for years to fool voters into backing their big government spendthrift party.

Rand is definitely not Ron. But some of you seriously have no clue what you're talking about. No one else in congress even comes close to Rand in libertarianism. He's not the perfect libertarian, but he's definitely not a GOP stooge.

He is more stooge than libertarian.
he is Mitch's Bitch.

Rand is definitely not Ron. But some of you seriously have no clue what you're talking about. No one else in congress even comes close to Rand in libertarianism. He's not the perfect libertarian, but he's definitely not a GOP stooge.

he is Mitch's Bitch.

You're right.

He should just do the same thing his dad did for 30 years and do nothing but piss off the party so he can get LOADS of shit done. :rolleyes:

he is Mitch's Bitch.

You're right.

He should just do the same thing his dad did for 30 years and do nothing but piss off the party so he can get LOADS of shit done. :rolleyes:

HIs daddy voted with the Bush Neocons more often than not.

he is Mitch's Bitch.

You're right.

More often then not? That's a lie and you know it. He voted party line on bills but typically inconsequential ones, or the very few that actually DID represent the freedom platform. And I emphasize FEW.

You're right.

More often then not? That's a lie and you know it. He voted party line on bills but typically inconsequential ones, or the very few that actually DID represent the freedom platform. And I emphasize FEW.

That is not a lie.
The facts are out there.
Like you say he voted party lines on bills. Why would they pass inconsequential bills?

That is not a lie.
The facts are out there.
Like you say he voted party lines on bills. Why would they pass inconsequential bills?

You're being obtuse. Of course there were bills on the floor that were worth voting for. Every once in a while the party put something forward that was decent. Not often though.

He voted no on authorization for use of force against Iraq. One of only 6 in his party. Guarantee you've never even heard of the other 5.

he is Mitch's Bitch.
Actually, Mitch is scared to death of him. So much so that he hired Rand Paul's complete operation for his upcoming Senate race.

He's afraid of being primaried by a teabagger in Kentucky, and needs Rand to not trash talk him.

I live in Kentucky, so Rand Paul is my senator. I'm one one bit impressed with him any more than I am with any others.

He brought a balanced budget to the floor and the GOP/Obama ignored him and instead opted to get the country downgraded... So I'll give Rand Credit for doing a better job than Obama/Dems and the GOP all combined.

He brought a balanced budget to the floor and the GOP/Obama ignored him and instead opted to get the country downgraded... So I'll give Rand Credit for doing a better job than Obama/Dems and the GOP all combined.
Any moron can bring a bill to balance the budget. He didn't have any numbers. He's a fake. He's even a fake eye doctor.

352z3x.jpg

Sorry. He couldn't get accredited, so he started his own accreditation board.

Again, I'm sorry.

Any moron can bring a bill to balance the budget. He didn't have any numbers. He's a fake. He's even a fake eye doctor.

Yeah but here's the situation...

The GOP sucked Ryan's cock over and over again for his budget plan, which doesn't even hold a candle to Rand's when it comes to actual balancing of the budget within our grandchildren's lifetimes. But they totally ignored Rand's.

So is Rand "any moron", or is it just the rest of the party that are "any morons"?

Looks like the same shit as with his father. Rand proposes real fiscally conservative bills, and the party ignores it for FAKE fiscal conservative bills.

The GOP sucked Ryan's cock over and over again for his budget plan, which doesn't even hold a candle to Rand's when it comes to actual balancing of the budget within our grandchildren's lifetimes. But they totally ignored Rand's.

So is Rand "any moron", or is it just the rest of the party that are "any morons"?

Looks like the same shit as with his father. Rand proposes real fiscally conservative bills, and the party ignores it for FAKE fiscal conservative bills.
I'm just saying that his numbers are fantasy, and he wants Draconian cuts that the country just will not accept.

You can be all smug and indignant that the LP is correct, but it's only correct in a society that is willing to follow LP policies.

There is a good chance if Rand runs in 2016 he will be the nom. Do I care? Not really...

Rand is really good by policy, but he is also playing the game. If Rand keeps a conservative record for the next 4 years he will be the guy with the biggest ground game and the one to beat during the primaries.

Obama will run the country into the ground hurting Dems in 2016... That also means the GOP will take a chance on another Progressive, lol I wonder if Mitt will demand another shot.

By 2016, the economy will be much better but not so good that the Democratic nominee would be a shoe in for the presidency. It will be a lot like 2000 where both parties have a good chance at winning the White House.

I'm just saying that his numbers are fantasy, and he wants Draconian cuts that the country just will not accept.

You can be all smug and indignant that the LP is correct, but it's only correct in a society that is willing to follow LP policies.

For what it's worth, I'm not a member of the LP nor would I ever be. I don't ever want to identify with a specific party, because my views have changed a bit over the years and I like not having to feel guilty about that.

Forum List

Back