Welcome to the Bull Ring Discussions and Call-Outs Forum!!!

Discussion in 'Bull Ring Discussions and Call-Outs' started by cereal_killer, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,024

You know how you catch a unique rabbit?

You neek up on him.

Hey, what can I say ... I have grand kids.

2. Wake

Wake Easygoing Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,034
    Luddly, you should debate me in this forum. It'd be in a free-from setting, in which you and me simply debate and discuss anything, for the sake of mutual learning for all. I'd like to better understand your views on the human condition, politics in general, and more. Would you oblige me in this experiment?

3. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,024
    What's this?
    More "ignoring" me"
    ROTFLMAO

Debate you? After the incredible store of knowledge you demonstrated about the FCC and American journalism, I'm sure you ................................

Oh wait. Remember this?
    http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/298360-this-jackass-luddly-neddite.html

You didn't know shit and still don't.

Bottom line Wake - Just because I'm in a Turd Supermarket doesn't mean I'll buy.

4. Wake

Wake Easygoing Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,034
    The thing is, Luddly, when I first joined here I noticed right away that you were a very toxic person. You slander and insult your political counterparts on a day-to-day basis, because you can. People like you treat people they disagree with like they're pieces of garbage, and I think it's more than appropriate that people like you get treated the same way you treat others. You appear to be able to dish out your stinking vitreol to others, but when it comes to getting some of that vitreol thrown back at you in the Taunting Arena, you howl like an obese bulldog sodomizing a cactus. Typical, isn't it?

Now, no one's going to make you, Luddly Neddite, discuss what it means to be fair and honest in political discourse. Let's face it, that's not a battle you'll ever be able to win. Thus, your evasive theatrics. Truthfully, it's more than ironic that a person like you wouldn't want to discuss, of all things, honesty and fairness in debate. You're much like the helpless shut-in who doesn't want to discuss proper hygiene. If you do manage to muster up the gumption to discuss this topic, I'll be waiting. Cheers. :razz:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. 320 Years of History

320 Years of History Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,553
  6. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist / Universalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,142
    I think the point is whether people agree with your point or not. Did you hit the target or not, with them?
    It is relative, depending on each person. If you notice, one person will comment that someone's
    post is right on, and someone else will disagree. It's relative, hit or miss, with the mixed audience we have here.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1