Welcome to the Bull Ring Discussions and Call-Outs Forum!!!

Read only ,means that the only people allowed to participate in the debate thread are the selected posters. The peanut gallery may not comment in thread. If you want to call someone out, you could do what Dante did and start a thread asking them to man up, or PM them if that's more your style :)

The Bull Ring is now open!! Let the challengers challenge and the debates begin!!!! Remember folks this forum is a catch all for all Bull Ring related topics. This is the place to discuss past, present and future debates between members and/or teams. Have someone you want to debate one on one? Call them out and see what they are made of. Enjoy!

How do you start a call out and what does it mean by 'read only'?
You can call someone out however you feel. Title your thread with the persons username is a good start though or via PM

In regards to the forum being Read-Only that means that if you are not one of the participants you cannot post in that forum.

Why do I get the feeling that this bull ring will drown in bullshit before too long?

I'm just wondering how it will be any different from a ball busting name calling flame thread in the FZ that happens between two people all the time. Time will tell. I have seen them done, sometimes called cage matches and some were pretty good and some were not.

I think we should just stick with reps and thanks totals to declare the "winner". Seems like whomever can get two of their online freinds to be judges is gonna win no matter what.

True.

And reps and thanks totals won’t work either because partisan posters will rep and thank based only on that, just as it is in all the other forums.

I think we should just stick with reps and thanks totals to declare the "winner". Seems like whomever can get two of their online freinds to be judges is gonna win no matter what.

True.

And reps and thanks totals won’t work either because partisan posters will rep and thank based only on that, just as it is in all the other forums.
True. That's why I think we should just stick with the "read only" rule.

True.

True. That's why I think we should just stick with the "read only" rule.
Please explain this read only rule.

Please explain this read only rule.

You are in the stands screaming at the posting warriors but no one can hear you.
Ah.

K. Another forum I'll likely ignore.

I have no idea what the caliber of the debates may be but I am looking at it more like some of the pissing contests I view with rubbernecking amusement in the FZ. I don't suspect that is the intention of this new forum but I see more threads lean that way. Much depends on the people involved and what they bring to the match I suppose.

Forum List

Back