Welcome to Arizona Dims

AZGAL

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2016
Arid Zona
They're here! The Democrats are coming! The Democrats are coming! Should John McCain visit Chelsea in Phoenix tomorrow? Should someone ask Bernie about Jill Stein? They are in deep red here. The "strong arm" banners are going up in the sunight. the Californians are pouring in to work the booths. They are going for the millennials with these two. Bernie gets to praise Hillary! Gez, I think I'll head to a cowboy bar for a good stiff drink!

Last edited:
Arizona_Democratic_Party_sign_pokes_fun__0_45695740_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
...............................................................Nothing says class more than "taco trucks on every corner".

Still it is an improvement over "Congress On Your Corner" which was a noble event that ended in tragedy. We should have a President that is in our corner. Is that too much to ask? Is a safe border too much to ask for?

Last edited:
Chelsea Clinton to stump for mom in Tempe

PHOENIX (AP) - Chelsea Clinton is headed to Arizona to campaign for her mother, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, and her running mate, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine. Hillary Clinton's campaign announced Wednesday's planned visit to Tempe. Chelsea Clinton will attend an Arizona Democratic Party early vote rally at Arizona State

Last edited:
logo-sub.gif

RCP Poll Average
Arizona: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
Trump (R)+1.0
Clinton (D)
--
--
Aug 25, 2016
Trump +4.5
Aug 28Sep 04Sep 11Sep 18Sep 25Oct 02394041424344024
to:
blank.png

Well, Trump still has Arizona by 1%. The Dems need to mount a real strong get out the vote drive.

logo-sub.gif

RCP Poll Average
Arizona: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
Trump (R)+1.0
Clinton (D)
--
--
Aug 25, 2016
Trump +4.5
Aug 28Sep 04Sep 11Sep 18Sep 25Oct 02394041424344024
to:
blank.png

Well, Trump still has Arizona by 1%. The Dems need to mount a real strong get out the vote drive.

The GOP needs to mount a real strong get out of Arizona drive.

Drive every goddamned Dimocrat out of the state, out of the country would be even better!

They're here! The Democrats are coming! The Democrats are coming! Should John McCain visit Chelsea in Phoenix tomorrow? Should someone ask Bernie about Jill Stein? They are in deep red here. The "strong arm" banners are going up in the sunight. the Californians are pouring in to work the booths. They are going for the millennials with these two. Bernie gets to praise Hillary! Gez, I think I'll head to a cowboy bar for a good stiff drink!
Bill is coming to my town on Sat. I will be watching football.

Bill is coming to my town on Sat. I will be watching football.

He'll be cumming several times while he's in town. Hopefully his heart can't take it.

Trump has Arizona by the balls and by the cat scratch. Way over 1%.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back