Weird medical facts

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Diarrhea kills 2,195 children every day—more than AIDS, malaria, and measles combined. Diarrheal diseases account for 1 in 9 child deaths worldwide, making diarrhea the second leading cause of death among children under the age of 5.

Your entire brain replaces itself every 2 months; your liver, every 6 weeks; and your epidermis, every 35 days. Even your stomach lining replaces itself every 3 to 4 days. If your body didn't do this, the strong acids used by your stomach to digest food would also digest your stomach!

The human nose can remember 50,000 different scents, and experts say that the memories evoked by our sense of smell are some of the oldest and most potent we have.

Earwax is actually a type of sweat!

If you live to age 70, your heart will have beat around 2.5 billion times!

The cornea is the only part of the body with no blood supply – it gets its oxygen directly from the air.

Between birth and death, the human body goes from having 300 bones, to just 206.

There are certain kinds of tumors that can grow their own teeth and hair – they’re called teratomas.

You can’t breathe and swallow at the same time.

Your left kidney is higher than your right.

1664150154147.png

Diarrhea kills 2,195 children every day—more than AIDS, malaria, and measles combined. Diarrheal diseases account for 1 in 9 child deaths worldwide, making diarrhea the second leading cause of death among children under the age of 5.

Your entire brain replaces itself every 2 months; your liver, every 6 weeks; and your epidermis, every 35 days. Even your stomach lining replaces itself every 3 to 4 days. If your body didn't do this, the strong acids used by your stomach to digest food would also digest your stomach!

The human nose can remember 50,000 different scents, and experts say that the memories evoked by our sense of smell are some of the oldest and most potent we have.

The cornea is the only part of the body with no blood supply – it gets its oxygen directly from the air.

Between birth and death, the human body goes from having 300 bones, to just 206.

There are certain kinds of tumors that can grow their own teeth and hair – they’re called teratomas.

View attachment 701517
More than guns.

View attachment 701517
I think my body is being replaced with sub standard parts!!!

Curious.........

If my brain replaces itself every 2 months, then why do I still get the same headaches and migraines????
Same goes for kidneys and liver........why do I still have problems with them if they regenerate themselves??

Curious.........

If my brain replaces itself every 2 months, then why do I still get the same headaches and migraines????
Same goes for kidneys and liver........why do I still have problems with them if they regenerate themselves??
I do know that regeneration degrades with age. Tony Robbins has a book out about using stem cells to regenerate.

The second you exit adolescence, your body has technically begun the biological process of dying.

View attachment 701517

All this incredible design, but no Designer. Just an accident. Yep! lol

Forum List

Back