Weird Coincidence

I was also caught in this blackout.. Power went out just before 7 last night, and was restored about an hour ago. According to the radio last night our local electric company HECO took generators out too the house Obama was staying at. The last blackout we had lasted closer to 48 hours, this one was about 16 hours, not too bad considering..

So why did the stories make it that your news organizations were all a twitter?

Come on, you're ruining the suspicion that Obama personally had something to do with this.

LMAO!! It is funny to see everyone get all fussy over this.. Obama was without power for no more then an hour. The town he is staying in is called Lanikai. It is in Kailua, HECO brought generators to power up the house they were staying in. The only people freaking out over this our in the mainland, here in Hawaii the power going out is nothing to get excited about..

Come on, you're ruining the suspicion that Obama personally had something to do with this.
no no no, it wasnt Obama, it was Cheney, remember, HE is the one with the fingers on the buttons of the weather control machine

:rofl:

LMAO!! It is funny to see everyone get all fussy over this.. Obama was without power for no more then an hour. The town he is staying in is called Lanikai. It is in Kailua, HECO brought generators to power up the house they were staying in. The only people freaking out over this our in the mainland, here in Hawaii the power going out is nothing to get excited about..

Yeah, normally we don't really care enough about you guys to report about you in the media. Right now, Obama is there, so you're important enough to talk about in the mainland. Now we're all suspicious of you, because we don't know you that well, but you're on our TV's. Who the fuck do you guys think you are, anyway?

actually, they said Obama had a portable power generator early
most likes the house he stayed in had one

Surely Obama's handlers are well aware of the frequency of power outage in Hawaii. A tad bit suspect that he would stay in a house without one :eusa_think:

Yeah, normally we don't really care enough about you guys to report about you in the media. Right now, Obama is there, so you're important enough to talk about in the mainland. Now we're all suspicious of you, because we don't know you that well, but you're on our TV's. Who the fuck do you guys think you are, anyway?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont mind us, we are just a peaceful clan who resides within our small community of grass huts..

And what "stories" would this be??

People urged to stay in their homes, secure water. Repeated calls that Obamas were safe. Mayor/governor saying everyone should go to sleep. According to the news, certainly not as good as a poster on the message board, the power went out early yesterday evening/late afternoon and was restored late this morning/early afternoon. Much more than an hour.

actually, they said Obama had a portable power generator early
most likes the house he stayed in had one

Maybe, all I know is that a HECO spokeman and our governor stated on the radio last night that HECO was delievering a generator to the Obama home. Maybe they were delievering a bigger one? Not sure..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont mind us, we are just a peaceful clan who resides within our small community of grass huts..

When I take my frequent vacations there, I only stay in the high class areas. I wouldn't know how you little people live. Frankly, I'm surprised you even have huts. That wasn't what they taught us in school.

People urged to stay in their homes, secure water. Repeated calls that Obamas were safe. Mayor/governor saying everyone should go to sleep. According to the news, certainly not as good as a poster on the message board, the power went out early yesterday evening/late afternoon and was restored late this morning/early afternoon. Much more than an hour.

Well we get those same warnings everytime there is a blackout.. :lol:

As for not having power for an hour, I was talking about the Obama's, they had a generator delieverd early in the evening, so they were without power for no more then an hour.

When I take my frequent vacations there, I only stay in the high class areas. I wouldn't know how you little people live. Frankly, I'm surprised you even have huts. That wasn't what they taught us in school.

We have made major improvements, I hope to one day be able to mingle amongst the high class areas.. :eusa_pray:

Well we get those same warnings everytime there is a blackout.. :lol:

As for not having power for an hour, I was talking about the Obama's, they had a generator delieverd early in the evening, so they were without power for no more then an hour.
hell, thousands were without power here in Maine a few weeks ago, and we didnt get this kind of attention
LOL

Hannemann said three generators had been installed earlier for Obama's rented compound. He said a fourth generator that Hawaiian Electric had sent for Obama was turned away, but the power company later set up a bigger one in the neighborhood in case it was needed.-Honolulu Advertiser

Hannemann said three generators had been installed earlier for Obama's rented compound. He said a fourth generator that Hawaiian Electric had sent for Obama was turned away, but the power company later set up a bigger one in the neighborhood in case it was needed.-Honolulu Advertiser
sheeeesh
talk about overkill

glad to hear that some of the "little people" got to use it
;)

btw, that must be some hut you live in, to park what you do in the garage
;)

sheeeesh
talk about overkill

glad to hear that some of the "little people" got to use it
;)

btw, that must be some hut you live in, to park what you do in the garage
;)

Luckily for me, they were able to build an infiniti pool next too my hut, so it is not too bad.. :lol:

$100_1055.JPG

$100_1083.JPG

Forum List

Back