Weird Coincidence

:eek: damn

and thats a hell of a view otherwise too

Some more for ya,, have a nice day!!

$IMGP0426.JPG

$IMGP0427.JPG

$IMGP0436.JPG

Don't bother. The ocean is COLD in Jan. and Feb. I went two years ago. Big mistake.

Go to the carribean instead.

Where did you visit? It depends on where you went, usually the brackish water is cold. The ocean here is usually warm no matter what season..

Where did you visit? It depends on where you went, usually the brackish water is cold. The ocean here is usually warm no matter what season..
it also depends on what he calls "cold" too

i've been in 55° water, THAT is cold
;)

This poses a security risk and Obama and his family should be evacuated off of the island immediately. The number of loons out there that want to assassinate Obama is incredible. The Secret Service has to have its hands full and I worry that with their response to the shoe throwing incident, Obama may not be as safe as we wish.

OMG you people need to get over Obama. You all think he is FDR, anf JFK, anf Lincoln, and everything else.

He is a nobody, with no exsperiance and no record. Let him make a name for him self before you call him a hero would ya.

There are always a lot of loons looking to off our president, Omama is not special.

OMG you people need to get over Obama. You all think he is FDR, anf JFK, anf Lincoln, and everything else.

He is a nobody, with no exsperiance and no record. Let him make a name for him self before you call him a hero would ya.

There are always a lot of loons looking to off our president, Omama is not special.

If that was a typo or intended, either way it's funny.
A contraction of 'Yo Mama' and 'Obama'
:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back