Weinergate

Is this photo on his Twitter page for real?

Twitter

yearbook_reasonably_small.jpg

This is the one you usually see:

weiner.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't he convicted in a civil court after he left office?
Wasn't he disbarred from practice as an attorney?

Clinton was not innocent. The Senate lacked the will to remove him.
What that has to do with anything is beyond me.

I was opposed to the impeachment and I thought the Senate was right to not expel him. As bad as it all was, I didn't think the offense rose to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. That does not mean I commended him for what he did in any form and I think he greatly offended the prestige and image of his office.

I'm not sure about the civil trial but I do know he was indicted by a grand jury, held in contempt by a federal judge, was barred from pleading cases before the Supreme Court, had his license suspended by the Arkansas State Bar. So he was not innocent of the crime of perjury and obstruction of justice.

But he should not have been impeached.

I mostly agree. I believe it was worthy of impeachment but not removal.
Though I do believe a censure would have been possible and had the same effect, legally but not politically.

Bur we digress, back to the topic at hand
:eusa_angel:

UPDATE:

Some more of "Weiner's Girls" that he followed
Even if his story turns out to be true, he is going to have a hard time passing the "spouse test"
:eusa_whistle:

An example of many:

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.c...lude-dozens-of-young-lucious-hook-ups/melody/
melody.jpg

pham-e1306760550514.jpg

wow, melody Gambino as in the Gambino crime family? I am impressed.:eek:

Is this photo on his Twitter page for real?

Twitter

yearbook_reasonably_small.jpg

This is the one you usually see:

He must think the young "Arnold Horshack" look works with the chicks
:lol:

ec15553a-755928.jpg

ROFL. I didn't even think about that but he DID look like Horshack. :)

Wait wait wait.....EDIT.....that IS Horshack? I found this on an Arnold Horshack page:

images

images

As apparently so did you.

Sheesh.

power is an aphrodisiac..;) Mao to Kissinger.....according to Oliver Stone....

UPDATE:

The victim in this "caper",Gennette, speaksOh my... Gennette is not pulling the Left and MSM party line.

Too bad for them and good for her, she is a minority; otherwise, we would start getting "character attacking" stories from the MSM and the Left about her.....

Then again, Weiner is a favorite among the radical Left. So these may yet come..... poor girl. If Obama can throw his minister of 20 years under the bus, she is probably "expendable" to the radical Left. After all, she is just a college kid who has her whole life in front of her to bounce back ....

Last edited:
And the very next one:

@GennetteC Gennette N Cordova
I do not back, nor do I doubt, any hacking theory.

http://twitter.com/#!/GennetteC/status/75216461278351360

Comrade,

Not good enough for the radical left. We need total submission to the cause with no room for interpretation.

If she can not support our story then she is of little use to us. Indeed, if would have been better for her to say nothing.

She should have stood down on Weiner's stand up......
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
UPDATE:

More is starting to leak out about the photo, it has been broken down to two possible suspects

You make the call

Ewwwww......My EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

What's going to be funny is when we find out it's Breitbart's pecker in the pic.

Weiner allegedly sent a naughty pic to someone? This clearly is the greatest scandal a politician could have gotten involved in, and must prove his unscrupulousness beyond a doubt. It makes Tricky Dick's look like a poor misunderstanding.

Weiner allegedly sent a naughty pic to someone? This clearly is the greatest scandal a politician could have gotten involved in, and must prove his unscrupulousness beyond a doubt. It makes Tricky Dick's look like a poor misunderstanding.

That's only because he's a Democrat. If he were a Republican it would show his unfitness for office.

That's only because he's a Democrat. If he were a Republican it would show his unfitness for office.

If his Twitter, Facebook, and Yfrog accounts are so easily hacked, it causes one to wonder what national security breaches have occurred via his .gov account being hacked as well.

If his Twitter, Facebook, and Yfrog accounts are so easily hacked, it causes one to wonder what national security breaches have occurred via his .gov account being hacked as well.
Yeah, like Palin's email was hacked.

Politicians can be pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back