Weiner: GOP Is 'Wholly Owned Subsidiary Of The Insurance

2 decades of being an attorney and that's 'barely a lawyer', you wacko?

you know, it pains me to share anything with you, pretend 'rabbi', including my religion.

On the other hand, I'd like to thank you for single-handedly disproving the stereo-type that all jews are intelligent.

We dont share the same religion, if that's any comfort to you.
And there is no way you have been a lawyer for 2 decades. Maybe you've played one on TV. Maybe you've swept their offices out at night.
And in any case, your post has nothing to do with the topic at hand. This seems to be a failing of yours very frequently. Have you been checked for Alzheimers?

really? so you pretend to be a rabbi and a jew? cool. i'm relieved.

as for the rest...babble on, bubbalah. you have no clue how stupid you sound. :thup:

but near as i can tell, you're nothing more than a schoolyard bully who can't argue a simple point so you lash out at anyone who shows you up.... which is pretty much everyone.

No, I am a Jew. The question is whether you are.
But your statement was about religion, not heritage. And i am certain we do not share the same religion.
And your hysterical rantings indicate you are either over-stressed at work or your meds have quit. I'd opt for the latter. If you were able to bring a coherent point to any discussion I might respond to it. But as it is, your posts are offf topic insults of people who have the audacity to disagree with your ill considered views.

Weiner: GOP Is 'Wholly Owned Subsidiary Of The Insurance Industry'
The Republican Party is "a wholly owned subsidiary of the insurance industry," Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) charged on the House floor. When Republican Rep. Dan Lungren (Calif.) objected to the accusation and took the extraordinary step of asking that Weiner's "words be taken down," Weiner pushed back.

"You really don't want to go here, Mr. Lungren," Weiner said. Asking that words be taken down is a move on the House floor that is rarely made and carries great weight.

Weiner, after a pause, asked to have his words withdrawn and said he'd substitute new ones. "Make no mistake about it. Every single Republican I have ever met in my entire life is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the insurance industry," Weiner clarified.

Somehow, that failed to satisfy Lungren, who asked that those too be taken down. After a long pause, before the chair ruled, Lungren withdrew his request.

:clap2::clap2:Go get em Anthony! He is a true Progressive! Imagine him as Speaker!

Talking point ! ... :lol:

We dont share the same religion, if that's any comfort to you.
And there is no way you have been a lawyer for 2 decades. Maybe you've played one on TV. Maybe you've swept their offices out at night.
And in any case, your post has nothing to do with the topic at hand. This seems to be a failing of yours very frequently. Have you been checked for Alzheimers?

really? so you pretend to be a rabbi and a jew? cool. i'm relieved.

as for the rest...babble on, bubbalah. you have no clue how stupid you sound. :thup:

but near as i can tell, you're nothing more than a schoolyard bully who can't argue a simple point so you lash out at anyone who shows you up.... which is pretty much everyone.

No, I am a Jew. The question is whether you are.
But your statement was about religion, not heritage. And i am certain we do not share the same religion.
And your hysterical rantings indicate you are either over-stressed at work or your meds have quit. I'd opt for the latter. If you were able to bring a coherent point to any discussion I might respond to it. But as it is, your posts are offf topic insults of people who have the audacity to disagree with your ill considered views.

I am fairly sure you're not a jew, actually. I'm pretty well convinced, fake 'rabbi', that you're anything BUT a jew and you're here to make jews look bad. That's simply sad.

And the only one engaging in hysterical rants is you, freak-a-zoid.

my g-d doesn't tell me to hate anyone who disagrees with me. yours apparently does.

And that makes you not a jew. it makes you an embarrassment to whatever you are.

now run along, little boy.

The Republican Party is "a wholly owned subsidiary of the insurance industry," Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) charged on the House floor.

I think it's a mistake for Democrats to keep hammering on this. We already know Republicans are on the side of corporations over the American people. It's not like they hide it, Au contraire, they celebrate it.

Look at the right on this board. Applauding the giving of citizens rights to corporations.

Look at the last administration, moving as much of the tax burden as possible from corporations to the middle class. Enabling companies to move American jobs overseas.

Republicans cry foul at unions, who only make up 12% of the labor force in all America. Yet have no problem with corporations throwing unlimited money into elections or making dirty air or water.

You can't scream "egg layer" to a chicken. The chicken just says "thanks".

Screaming that Republicans are in bed with corporations over and over again doesn't work, they will just say "thanks". It not like it's a secret.

Dean answer me a question.....is the Democratic party in bed with any industries that seem to own them?.....i know take your time....you have to find a way to put a spin on it to make it look like its not as bad as the Republicans,and therefore its somehow ok.....

The Republicans health care plan covers 3 million, maybe.

The Democratic plan covers 30 million.

Democrats call for rebuilding America, helping the Middle Class and so on.

What to Republicans support? Making corporations US citizens? War? Why the huge difference in perception?

Dean how about answering the question i asked?.....i am not asking for a dance.....now lets try this again......
ok we know the Republican party is......is the Democratic party in bed with any industries that seem to own them?....

The Republican Party is "a wholly owned subsidiary of the insurance industry," Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) charged on the House floor.

I think it's a mistake for Democrats to keep hammering on this. We already know Republicans are on the side of corporations over the American people. It's not like they hide it, Au contraire, they celebrate it.

Look at the right on this board. Applauding the giving of citizens rights to corporations.

Look at the last administration, moving as much of the tax burden as possible from corporations to the middle class. Enabling companies to move American jobs overseas.

Republicans cry foul at unions, who only make up 12% of the labor force in all America. Yet have no problem with corporations throwing unlimited money into elections or making dirty air or water.

You can't scream "egg layer" to a chicken. The chicken just says "thanks".

Screaming that Republicans are in bed with corporations over and over again doesn't work, they will just say "thanks". It not like it's a secret.

It's a known fact that the Greatest Fraud in America's History is MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami AND that he and his OUTER LIMIT Left Base of whackjobs represented by Move On. Org., Daily Kos, Media Matters, Puffington Post etc., etc., are the employees of The Maestro THE ULTIMATE LEFTY George Soros, the Multi Billionaire.

And, that this Corrupt Slime shares the power over the DEM PARTY with the EQUALLY CORRUPT MONOLITHIC Black Racist CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS which controls the MONOLITHIC ~13% of the population of America i.e., the MONOLITHIC Black Racist VOTE. Consider practically ALL the elections: THE OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF THEM ARE WON BY LESS THAN 10%.

The Corrupt Dem Party knows this.

The Corrupt MONOLITHIC Black Racist CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS knows this.

And the Corrupt MONOLITHIC Black Racist CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS takes advantage of this.

In contrast to the well oiled and organized DEMS, these OBVIOUS FACTS are not general knowledge of the American Public.However, gradually America is waking up to the fact that we are about to be wiped out by the GREATEST FRAUD IN AMERICA'S HISTORY.......The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami and his hapless albeit poisonous stooges.

Please note the usually predictable vomit by the Obamarrhoids using blanket ejaculations without SPECIFICALLY and SUCCESSFULLY refuting any one of the IRREFUTABLE FACTS or statements by yours truly.

Ummm, not sure exactly what you are saying. By your post, you must be about 12 or 13?
So you are saying blacks control the world or something?

Actually, the Republican party is like 95% white and Christian. There is a name for that. Can you think of what that name is? How does that compare to the Democratic party? When you have answered those questions, please review your post and see if you can come to a different conclusion.

RDEANIE WEENIE:

Ummmmm, not sure exactly what you are saying. By your post you must be about 4 or 5, retarded with a frontal lobotomy.......Does this kind of idiotic response sound familiar to you, you phoney Obamarrhoidal jerk ?

No.....I am not "saying that the blacks control the world or something."

I am saying that:

"The CORRUPT MONOLITHIC Black Racist CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS which controls the MONOLITHIC ~13% of the population of America i.e., the MONOLITHIC Black Racist VOTE. Consider practically ALL the elections: THE OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF THEM ARE WON BY LESS THAN 10%.

And the Corrupt MONOLITHIC Black Racist CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS takes advantage of this. "

And, if the TRUTH above is too difficult for you to understand then you must have your Obamarrhooidal brain buried deep in your arse.

So, the Republican Party actually IS "like 95% white and Christian". And, we never had a a Republican President who wasn't a bastard, or semi bastard, with a crazed mother who had a strange sexual craving for black men which may or may not have been the cause or the result of having had turned her into hating her own race and passing that PSYCHOTIC HATRED apparently to her son....... who had a TWENTY YEAR tenure in the CATHEDRAL OF HATE run by a BLACK RACIST Whackjob: "Goddamn America" WRIGHT. And, this DEM President considered this same Black Racist and America Hater (using his own words): his "pastor, friend and mentor". His wife, Michelle: "not proud to be an American".

The Republicans (95% white and Christian) didn't have a President whose crazed mother was a Commie, and her father ALSO a Commie. His father: a stone cold COMMIE and a Muslim falling down drunk.

And get this: The Republicans (95% white, and Christian) never had a President that shortly before being elected PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA visited his cousin ODINGA.....known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN. Yep, MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami visited Africa (The intellectual Paradise which never had a WRITTEN language of its own other than English, French and some other Languages until recently) ....... and was photo-oped attending the rally of cousin ODINGA, the RAPIST and MURDERING SCUM LEADER of the Kenyan COMMIE "Orange Democratic Party". Later, visiting his COMMIE relatives ...... again photo-oped with COUSIN ODINGA....arm in arm....smiling...

Oh.......are you noticing , you Obamarrhoidal slime ?????

I am following your suggestion and:comparing the Republican Party ("95% white and Christian) with the Democratic Party......WANT ME TO CONTINUE ?????

OK.....Fine.....

The Republican Party never had a Prez whose employer was a a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE like ACORN with indictments and an unprecedented of number of convictions, and indictments of employees for embezzlement and voter registration fraud in ~ 13 States across our Nation and STILL drowning in subsidies from the Dem Party (using our taxpayer money) because the DEM PARTY are the PRINCIPAL BENEFICIARIES of this BOGUS POLITICAL ORGANIZATION.....

ACORN ????? Oh Yeah.......The Republican Party.....you know the one that is 95% white and Christian.....well this Republican Party NEVER HAD A PRESIDENT who was a fellow employee of a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE like ACORN where he met, and had a self-acknowledged friend like the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers.

Yep.....the same Bill Ayers from whose house our MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami launched his Senatorial Career.

Parenthetically......d'ya think Bill Ayers, the one who knew Obami Salami INTIMATELY would have allowed a NON COMMIE....or at least.....a NON MARXIST kick off his Senatorial Career from his home ??????

Do you STILL want me to compare the Dem Party's MAGNIFICENT CHOICE for the PRESIDENCY of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA ?????

OK.....

HOWZABOUT THE FACT that the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami had a METEORIC rise thru the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT MAFIOSO and COMMIE CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE where even the LOWEST POLITICAL PLUM of a dog-catcher wouldn't have a chance to succeed without the blessing of this CRIMINALLY CORRUPT POLITICAL MACHINE ??????

One could continue.....and......I could.

But.....you stated, you Obamarrhoidal POS : "When you have answered those questions, please review your post and see if you can come to a different conclusion."......

So.....I will ask YOU instead: ".... please review YOUR (caps mine) post and see if you can come to a different conclusion" about comparing the Dem Party with the Republican Party which is 95% white and Christian".

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
It's a known fact that the Greatest Fraud in America's History is MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami AND that he and his OUTER LIMIT Left Base of whackjobs represented by Move On. Org., Daily Kos, Media Matters, Puffington Post etc., etc., are the employees of The Maestro THE ULTIMATE LEFTY George Soros, the Multi Billionaire.

And, that this Corrupt Slime shares the power over the DEM PARTY with the EQUALLY CORRUPT MONOLITHIC Black Racist CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS which controls the MONOLITHIC ~13% of the population of America i.e., the MONOLITHIC Black Racist VOTE. Consider practically ALL the elections: THE OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF THEM ARE WON BY LESS THAN 10%.

And the Corrupt MONOLITHIC Black Racist CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS takes advantage of this.

In contrast to the well oiled and organized DEMS, these OBVIOUS FACTS are not general knowledge of the American Public.However, gradually America is waking up to the fact that we are about to be wiped out by the GREATEST FRAUD IN AMERICA'S HISTORY.......The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami and his hapless albeit poisonous stooges.

Please note the usually predictable vomit by the Obamarrhoids using blanket ejaculations without SPECIFICALLY and SUCCESSFULLY refuting any one of the IRREFUTABLE FACTS or statements by yours truly.

Ummm, not sure exactly what you are saying. By your post, you must be about 12 or 13?
So you are saying blacks control the world or something?

Actually, the Republican party is like 95% white and Christian. There is a name for that. Can you think of what that name is? How does that compare to the Democratic party? When you have answered those questions, please review your post and see if you can come to a different conclusion.

RDEANIE WEENIE:

Ummmmm, not sure exactly what you are saying. By your post you must be about 4 or 5, retarded with a frontal lobotomy.......Does this kind of idiotic response sound familiar to you, you phoney Obamarrhoidal jerk ?

No.....I am not "saying that the blacks control the world or something."

I am saying that:

"The CORRUPT MONOLITHIC Black Racist CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS which controls the MONOLITHIC ~13% of the population of America i.e., the MONOLITHIC Black Racist VOTE. Consider practically ALL the elections: THE OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF THEM ARE WON BY LESS THAN 10%.

And the Corrupt MONOLITHIC Black Racist CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS takes advantage of this. "

And, if the TRUTH above is too difficult for you to understand then you must have your Obamarrhooidal brain buried deep in your arse.

So, the Republican Party actually IS "like 95% white and Christian". And, we never had a a Republican President who wasn't a bastard, or semi bastard, with a crazed mother who had a strange sexual craving for black men which may or may not have been the cause or the result of having had turned her into hating her own race and passing that PSYCHOTIC HATRED apparently to her son....... who had a TWENTY YEAR tenure in the CATHEDRAL OF HATE run by a BLACK RACIST Whackjob: "Goddamn America" WRIGHT. And, this DEM President considered this same Black Racist and America Hater (using his own words): his "pastor, friend and mentor". His wife, Michelle: "not proud to be an American".

The Republicans (95% white and Christian) didn't have a President whose crazed mother was a Commie, and her father ALSO a Commie. His father: a stone cold COMMIE and a Muslim falling down drunk.

And get this: The Republicans (95% white, and Christian) never had a President that shortly before being elected PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA visited his cousin ODINGA.....known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN. Yep, MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami visited Africa (The intellectual Paradise which never had a WRITTEN language of its own other than English, French and some other Languages until recently) ....... and was photo-oped attending the rally of cousin ODINGA, the RAPIST and MURDERING SCUM LEADER of the Kenyan COMMIE "Orange Democratic Party". Later, visiting his COMMIE relatives ...... again photo-oped with COUSIN ODINGA....arm in arm....smiling...

Oh.......are you noticing , you Obamarrhoidal slime ?????

I am following your suggestion and:comparing the Republican Party ("95% white and Christian) with the Democratic Party......WANT ME TO CONTINUE ?????

OK.....Fine.....

The Republican Party never had a Prez whose employer was a a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE like ACORN with indictments and an unprecedented of number of convictions, and indictments of employees for embezzlement and voter registration fraud in ~ 13 States across our Nation and STILL drowning in subsidies from the Dem Party (using our taxpayer money) because the DEM PARTY are the PRINCIPAL BENEFICIARIES of this BOGUS POLITICAL ORGANIZATION.....

ACORN ????? Oh Yeah.......The Republican Party.....you know the one that is 95% white and Christian.....well this Republican Party NEVER HAD A PRESIDENT who was a fellow employee of a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE like ACORN where he met, and had a self-acknowledged friend like the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers.

Yep.....the same Bill Ayers from whose house our MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami launched his Senatorial Career.

Parenthetically......d'ya think Bill Ayers, the one who knew Obami Salami INTIMATELY would have allowed a NON COMMIE....or at least.....a NON MARXIST kick off his Senatorial Career from his home ??????

Do you STILL want me to compare the Dem Party's MAGNIFICENT CHOICE for the PRESIDENCY of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA ?????

OK.....

HOWZABOUT THE FACT that the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami had a METEORIC rise thru the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT MAFIOSO and COMMIE CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE where even the LOWEST POLITICAL PLUM of a dog-catcher wouldn't have a chance to succeed without the blessing of this CRIMINALLY CORRUPT POLITICAL MACHINE ??????

One could continue.....and......I could.

But.....you stated, you Obamarrhoidal POS : "When you have answered those questions, please review your post and see if you can come to a different conclusion."......

So.....I will ask YOU instead: ".... please review YOUR (caps mine) post and see if you can come to a different conclusion" about comparing the Dem Party with the Republican Party which is 95% white and Christian".

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I don't know what you just said kid, but it touched my heart .........

The monetary benefits from tort reform are miniscule...a drop in the bucket. AKA...a joke.

Get a GRIP Right-Wingers.

Stop with the leftist talking points and back it up with facts.

Tort reform as reported by the CBO would reduce health care costs by 40 BILLION dollars over 10 years. In addition, there are studies that show doctors now have to practice defensive medicine which leads to additional testing that is in their professional opinions not needed. The study conteded that in Mass. between 2005-2006 because of this type of additional testing there was an added 1.4 BILLION dollars wasted for additional testing and increased medical hospital admissions.

link

The real reason the President and the Democrats are not interested in tort reform...they are bought and paid for by the trial lawyers. It's as simple as that.

-TSO

Please don't get me wrong. I am not against recovery of damages: actual damage done and the cost to set it right should be a part of a settlement as it was the promised outcome via the contract for that service. If you are permanently disabled for life, then you do, indeed, have reason to be supported by those that injured you most likely via their insurer. That said pain and suffering awards are purely subjective and liable for abuse in our system. Any pain or suffering that needs treatment is treated and rolled into the expense of the award, that which is mental and can be demonstrated to have a direct cause from the injury is also covered. The rest of dealing with it is up to you – you have suffered a misfortune in life and no amount of money will ever set it right. The object of the malpractice suit is to get the problems of the physician on record and hold that physician accountable for their practice of medicine.

This is why a number of doctors are now looking towards contractual agreements where the individual understands that medicine is a practice, an art not an exacting science, and will sign off on non-malpractice contracts with that physician. Suing is a breach of contract, at that point and gains its own lawsuit in return. This puts the onus of deciding your treatment and who to treat you upon you… where it should always be. You walk into any treatment knowing that it is an art, not a science, and that it is called a ‘practice’ for a reason. When you agree to treatment from such physicians, you have your eyes wide open.

The problem of any medical system is doctors leaving the system when the overhead and expenses get too high. Increasing the bureaucracy and amount of time that must be spent to deal with it, plus the defensive medicine, plus the higher cost of insurance due to high payouts then creates a non-suit space in which those physicians will take NO insurance and require YOU to think about your health on your own behalf and stop handing it over to the doctor and payment over to an insurance company. Removing the liberty to leave the system then discourages individuals who do not want to be cogs in a machine but practice medicine to the best of their ability… they walk or don’t enter medicine as they don’t want to be bureaucrats and beholden to them, but to have a relationship with their patients for the best care that can be provided. The system is broken, but expanding the concepts that mad it that way and deepening them will not ‘fix’ it, but make it worse. The fastest way to stop your headache is to stop pounding your head with a 2×4… yet we are now looking at the 4×8 as the solution.

-TSO

once more for the uninformed:
2% of insurance company income is spent on defense of malpractice suits.

most malpractice suits must go through a merit panel prior to being filed in court

the average malpractice action costs upward ot $50,000 and attorneys do not generally risk that type of money on anything that is not going to bring a return.

save your 'tort reform' for another subject. it has nothing to do with health coverage.

when doctors limit the damage they can do to people by malpracting, i'll be all for limiting their liability. until then, keep your gift to the insurances companies of 'tort reform'.

now, if you want to get rid of the anti-trust exemption for insurances companies, i'm all for that.

most malpractice suits must go through a merit panel prior to being filed in court

the average malpractice action costs upward ot $50,000 and attorneys do not generally risk that type of money on anything that is not going to bring a return.

save your 'tort reform' for another subject. it has nothing to do with health coverage.

when doctors limit the damage they can do to people by malpracting, i'll be all for limiting their liability. until then, keep your gift to the insurances companies of 'tort reform'.

now, if you want to get rid of the anti-trust exemption for insurances companies, i'm all for that.

It's not the 2% from the insurance industry that is the issue (so enough with the "uninformed" bullshit), it's the defensive medicine/testing that doctors have to practice that is the problem. In regards to elimination of the anti-trust exemption, I'm fine with that.

-TSO

It's not the 2% from the insurance industry that is the issue (so enough with the "uninformed" bullshit), it's the defensive medicine/testing that doctors have to practice that is the problem. In regards to elimination of the anti-trust exemption, I'm fine with that.

-TSO

again, that is not the primary issue in the problems with health care.

your priorities are off. you want to hurt patients and not regulate the insurance industry. there are far more pressing issues. and if you take offense at the comment about being uninformed, i apologize. but i am very very bored of the same talking points that have no basis in fact and have zero to do with the actual debate on health care.

btw, doctors don't practice 'defensive medicine' because they're afraid of getting sued. they run tests because they make money on them.

you don't solve that problem by sticking it to patients.

Last edited:
again, that is not the primary issue in the problems with health care.

your priorities are off. you want to hurt patients and not regulate the insurance industry. there are far more pressing issues.

btw, doctors don't practice 'defensive medecine' because they're afraid of getting sued. they run tests because they make money on them.

It may not be the primary issue, but it is an issue that seems to be getting ignored. And no, I do not want to hurt patients at all, please feel free to reread my earlier post on the subject.

In regards to doctors using tests as a money maker, I suppose you have a study to back up your claim/opinion? I was actually able to provide a study to back up the claim that doctors are doing these tests to prevent being sued. If you have issues with that, it appears your issue is with the study and not me.

-TSO

Forum List

Back