WEEK 8 NFL PICKS

Will this be another good week or a terrible one for my picks? :p

Thu Oct 26 8:25 pm Miami Dolphins Baltimore Ravens - Matt Moore may not be worse than Cutler, but the switch still hurts the Dolphins for a week
Sun Oct 29 9:30 am Minnesota Vikings Cleveland Browns - Anyone but Cleveland
1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons New York Jets - Atlanta is worse than last year, but better than the Jets
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs are looking bad this year
1:00 pm Chicago Bears New Orleans Saints - The Saints are playing well
1:00 pm Indianapolis Colts Cincinnati Bengals - Just a feeling on this one, neither team is that good
1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers New England Patriots - The Pats D is stopping teams again
1:00 pm Oakland Raiders Buffalo Bills - Oakland is a much different and better team with Carr
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Philadelphia Eagles - The Eagles may be the best in the NFC
4:05 pm Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks - Seattle is at home, that gives them the edge
4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys Washington Redskins - Tough call in this one, could go either way
8:30 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Detroit Lions - Pitt has been inconsistent, and the Lions have home field
Mon Oct 30 8:30 pm Denver Broncos Kansas City Chiefs - After a couple of tough losses, the Chiefs get back on track
How are we doing on our picks?

I'm 10-1 going into tonight's game. :D

you should have been in vegas this weekend,:biggrin: after the fatal shootings that happened there, people who STILL think the raiders are going there better stop drinking that koolaide.not happening.:biggrin:

especially with how the arrogant NFL owners are all finding out that the chargers being allowed to go to LA is the biggest disaster to ever blow up in their faces.:lmao: Experts tried to warn the NFL that it would come back to bite them,that LA would not support two teams and the chargers stadium would be empty as hell as it is,but like the arrogant pricks they are,they ignored them and it has bit them big time in the ass.:lmao:

they have also been trying to warn them that vegas is the worst deal in sports history,that the raiders will bomb there in attendance same as they did in LA only worse,they paid the price ignoring them once,are they really going to be stupid and do it twice again and take that chance?:rolleyes:

with the way ratings are down at an all time low,I dont see that but this is idiot NFL we are talking about who never uses logic and common sense obviously.

experts tried to warn the owners that the rams going to st louis would be a major mistake,that they would not draw there,they did not.

they tried to tell them the same thing with the chargers,they ignroed them again.

surely they are not going to be stupid a THIRD time and ignore them especially with how ratings and attendance are down like never before? the NFL cant possibly be THAT stupid can they?
Did you expect this to be happening? I thought you were happy the rams were coming home. Is it going as you hoped?
I’d be stoked. Rams back where they belong and doing very well. Between them and the Seachix for the NFC West.

I have stuck to my guns as I said from the very get go of the season that the only NFL football I would only watch was the Rams home opener and their two games against their classic rival the niners because of the classic California rivalry i have dreamed and waited ages to return is FINALLY back again.the corrupt NFL will never take THAT enjoyment from me at least.:thup:

Yeah wish it was the Rams and the SAN FRANCISCO 49ers battling it out again for first place but will have to settle for the Seahawks.

That thursday night game with the Niners reminded me of the good old days of monday night football with Joe Montana throwing to Jerry Rice for the niners and Jim Everett throwing to flipper anderson for the niners and handing off to my man Eric Dickerson STILL the season record holder for most rushing yards in a season.:thup: Your Adrian Peterson sure had me worried a few years ago.;)

get rid of these fucking thursday night games already,it was bad enough as it was when sunday night games were added.:mad:

Did I call it or did I call it that once the Rams got back to LA,Kroneke would get serious about winning? something he NEVER cared about while in stank louis?:up: they are way ahead of schedule that i ever imagined them being.

He has proved that first getting rid of the worst coach ever Fisher,hiring an offensive minded coach in sean mcvey "reminds me an awful lot of John Gruden",getting sammy watkins finally giving them a legitimate number one receiver to throw to,and the signing of two very good offensive lineman. with the defense having to key on watkins,that opens up running lanes for Gurley now and as a result,defenses can no longer stack the box against the run.:thup:

This offense is kicking ass.reminds me of the good old days in the 80's with Jim Everett and Eric Dickerson and offensive whiz Ernie zampeze,they are the same scoring machine they were back then.:thup:

I dont watch the NFL anymore but I AM of course happy for all my LA buddies on the net i have met the last few years in LA LA land out there in gold old sunny california though,they have suffered far too long and deserve this more than anybody.:thup:

not a dodgers fan but i WANT LA to have a championship so hoping the Dodgers can bounce back tonight.Not a dodgers fan but I love LA so go dodgers.

Last edited:
How are we doing on our picks?

you should have been in vegas this weekend,:biggrin: after the fatal shootings that happened there, people who STILL think the raiders are going there better stop drinking that koolaide.not happening.:biggrin:

especially with how the arrogant NFL owners are all finding out that the chargers being allowed to go to LA is the biggest disaster to ever blow up in their faces.:lmao: Experts tried to warn the NFL that it would come back to bite them,that LA would not support two teams and the chargers stadium would be empty as hell as it is,but like the arrogant pricks they are,they ignored them and it has bit them big time in the ass.:lmao:

they have also been trying to warn them that vegas is the worst deal in sports history,that the raiders will bomb there in attendance same as they did in LA only worse,they paid the price ignoring them once,are they really going to be stupid and do it twice again and take that chance?:rolleyes:

with the way ratings are down at an all time low,I dont see that but this is idiot NFL we are talking about who never uses logic and common sense obviously.

experts tried to warn the owners that the rams going to st louis would be a major mistake,that they would not draw there,they did not.

they tried to tell them the same thing with the chargers,they ignroed them again.

surely they are not going to be stupid a THIRD time and ignore them especially with how ratings and attendance are down like never before? the NFL cant possibly be THAT stupid can they?
Did you expect this to be happening? I thought you were happy the rams were coming home. Is it going as you hoped?
I’d be stoked. Rams back where they belong and doing very well. Between them and the Seachix for the NFC West.

I have stuck to my guns as I said from the very get go of the season that the only NFL football I would only watch was the Rams home opener and their two games against their classic rival the niners because of the classic California rivalry i have dreamed and waited ages to return is FINALLY back again.the corrupt NFL will never take THAT enjoyment from me at least.:thup:

Yeah wish it was the Rams and the SAN FRANCISCO 49ers battling it out again for first place but will have to settle for the Seahawks.

That thursday night game with the Niners reminded me of the good old days of monday night football with Joe Montana throwing to Jerry Rice for the niners and Jim Everett throwing to flipper anderson for the niners and handing off to my man Eric Dickerson STILL the season record holder for most rushing yards in a season.:thup: Your Adrian Peterson sure had me worried a few years ago.;)

get rid of these fucking thursday night games already,it was bad enough as it was when sunday night games were added.:mad:

Did I call it or did I call it that once the Rams got back to LA,Kroneke would get serious about winning something he NEVER cared about while in stank louis?:up:

I dont watch the NFL anymore but I AM of course happy for all my LA buddies on the net i have met the last few years in LA LA land out there in gold old sunny california though,they have suffered far too long and deserve this more than anybody.:thup:

not a dodgers fan but i WANT LA to have a championship so hoping the Dodgers can bounce back tonight.
My wife is from Orange and watched Dodger games growing up, so we're rooting for the Dodgers too. Check out the Rams vs Vikings game coming up in a few weeks. Ought to be a good matchup if you want to break your self imposed NFL viewing restrictions.

I agree with you on the Thursday night games. Just greed keeping those games around. I don't like these games in London and Mexico either. You really gonna call that a "home" game for some team? Kind of a ripoff for people who bought season tickets.

Did I call it or did I call it that once the Rams got back to LA,Kroneke would get serious about winning something he NEVER cared about while in stank louis?:up:

not a dodgers fan but i WANT LA to have a championship so hoping the Dodgers can bounce back tonight.
My wife is from Orange and watched Dodger games growing up, so we're rooting for the Dodgers too. Check out the Rams vs Vikings game coming up in a few weeks. Ought to be a good matchup if you want to break your self imposed NFL viewing restrictions.

I agree with you on the Thursday night games. Just greed keeping those games around. I don't like these games in London and Mexico either. You really gonna call that a "home" game for some team? Kind of a ripoff for people who bought season tickets.

yeah you freaking aint kidding me on those London and Mexico games,trash them as well.

I did not watch the Dodgers games they had in Houston only the ones in LA since that is the ONLY reason I have an interest in this world series is the sites of LA.:biggrin: Being back in LA again,I will have fun watching them again regardless of the score since I "LOVE" LA.:biggrin:

I know you watched the Niners game as well.so i assume you agree with me that it reminded you of those great classic rivalrys those monday night football games in the 70's with roman gabriel as QB for the Rams and John Brody for the niners and the 80's with Joe Montana for the niners and Jim Everett with the Rams,right?:)

Okay you talked me into it.I will watch the Vikings game as well just for you.:biggrin: whats one more game right? after all,as we both know,they have a long classic rivalry with each other as well having faced each other quite a few times in the playoffs back in the 70's.

Time to get that rivalry renewed again staritng this year right?;):beer:

hey have you seen this video yet from me before? if not,enjoy.:up:

that video so much gives me goosebumps EVERYTIME. and sure brings back fond memories watching my man Eric Dickerson. btw,were you bummed out that night they were showing the vikings on a monday night game and Peterson came up just short of breaking Dickersons record?;)

not trying to rub it in or anything obviously hense the smiley there.;)

Last edited:

yeah you freaking aint kidding me on those London and Mexico games,trash them as well.

I did not watch the Dodgers games they had in Houston only the ones in LA since that is the ONLY reason I have an interest in this world series is the sites of LA.:biggrin: Being back in LA again,I will have fun watching them again regardless of the score since I "LOVE" LA.:biggrin:

I know you watched the Niners game as well.so i assume you agree with me that it reminded you of those great classic rivalrys those monday night football games in the 70's with roman gabriel as QB for the Rams and John Brody for the niners and the 80's with Joe Montana for the niners and Jim Everett with the Rams,right?:)

Okay you talked me into it.I will watch the Vikings game as well just for you.:biggrin: whats one more game right? after all,as we both know,they have a long classic rivalry with each other as well having faced each other quite a few times in the playoffs back in the 70's.

that video so much gives me goosebumps EVERYTIME. and sure brings back fond memories watching my man Eric Dickerson. btw,were you bummed out that night they were showing the vikings on a monday night game and Peterson came up just short of breaking Dickersons record?;)

I was kind of hoping they would give the ball to Peterson to break the record, but IIRC there were only a few seconds left and a FG would win the game. Still, heck of a season for AP coming back from very bad knee injuries the previous year.

I like the Thursday night games because they provide alternative ways to watch. Last season they streamed on Twitter. This season the games are being streamed on Amazon Prime. It isn't every Thursday night game, which is annoying, but at least half of them.

I like Thursday night Monday night games. What a treat one a weekday night if the matchup is good

I was kind of hoping they would give the ball to Peterson to break the record, but IIRC there were only a few seconds left and a FG would win the game. Still, heck of a season for AP coming back from very bad knee injuries the previous year.

I thought he's been doing bad

We were referring to the 2012 season when he rushed for 2097 yards. You’re correct that he isn’t doing well now.

We were referring to the 2012 season when he rushed for 2097 yards. You’re correct that he isn’t doing well now.

I know you dont have passion for the Rams move back to LA as i do so i know that video obviously does not give you goosebumps as it does me,BUT i assume you enjoyed it right?:) i love the sights of LA they show in it as well as the sights of my man Eric.:banana::dance:

I know you dont have passion for the Rams move back to LA as i do so i know that video obviously does not give you goosebumps as it does me,BUT i assume you enjoyed it right?:) i love the sights of LA they show in it as well as the sights of my man Eric.:banana::dance:

But aren't the Rams moving to Vegas? You didn't see that coming right? And you aren't happy about it right? That's all I want to clarify.

But aren't the Rams moving to Vegas? You didn't see that coming right? And you aren't happy about it right? That's all I want to clarify.

I think you meant to say Raiders.

. I am sticking to my guns that wont happen.Just because the owners approved it does not mean its a done deal,you are forgetting OAKLAND has filed an airtight lawsuit against the NFL that when goes to court if the raiders are still stupid enough to go ahead with,them and the NFL will lose their asses in court on because the raiders have violated all NFL relocation rules never trying to get anything done in oakland. whats the sense in making rules if they dont follow them is WHY the NFL will lose their asses in court.

uh remember these two threads that you REFUSED to read?

Oakland is forming lawsuit against Davis and corrupt NFL.

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

its amazing the sheep around here who only care about irrelevent stuff as kapernick kneeling but never have an interest in major breaking news such as the rams going back to LA or the city of oakland filing a lawsuit against the NFL.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back