Week 5 Nfl Picks, Sure To Go Wrong!

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Week 5
Bye teams: Miami Dolphins, Oakland Raiders
Thursday, Oct. 2
Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers, to late to pick this game. But the Pack was a safe bet.
Sunday, Oct. 5
Chicago Bears vs. Carolina Panthers, only because the Panthers are at home.
Cleveland Browns vs. Tennessee Titans, Hoyer looks better each week.
St. Louis Rams vs. Philadelphia Eagles, Eagles get back on track.
Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Giants, Falcons on the road, yeah, another loss
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, another upset for Pitt? Nope, they win this one.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints, Tampa already has a big win, NO wins at home
Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys, Two surprise teams, Cowboys win this one.
Buffalo Bills vs. Detroit Lions, Bills bubble is burst.
Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts, at home the Colts win again
Arizona Cardinals vs. Denver Broncos, this could be an upset, but I can't see Denver losing two in a row.
Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers, 9ers down Chiefs
New York Jets vs. San Diego Chargers, Jets are a mess, what's new.
Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots, Bengals have the D, and Pats have no offense.
Monday, Oct. 6
Seattle Seahawks
vs. Washington Redskins, Cousins' has a lot to learn, Hawks D will teach him a lot.

From the local Vegas newspaper

NFL Week 5 predictions

As I only have a passing interest in the game, this doesn't mean a whole lot to me. But, with all the $$$$$ going through the windows at the various sports books around town, it seems to me the guys that lay the odds are pretty serious about it. I guess the only one that caught my eye is Chargers being the Jets.

Read them @ NFL Week 5 predictions Las Vegas Review-Journal

Dan Carpenter kicks a 58 yarder to win the game for buffalo. Orton actually looked good after he threw a pick 6. Marcell Dareus had his best game as a bill with 3 big sacks. Yeah Baby!

Dan Carpenter kicks a 58 yarder to win the game for buffalo. Orton actually looked good after he threw a pick 6. Marcell Dareus had his best game as a bill with 3 big sacks. Yeah Baby!

Nice win for the Bills, some picks I don't mind getting wrong.

Nice win for the Bills, some picks I don't mind getting wrong.
Thanks. Now I need you to be right about the New England game.:biggrin:

Week 5
Bye teams: Miami Dolphins, Oakland Raiders
Thursday, Oct. 2
Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers, to late to pick this game. But the Pack was a safe bet.
Sunday, Oct. 5
Chicago Bears vs. Carolina Panthers, only because the Panthers are at home.
Cleveland Browns vs. Tennessee Titans, Hoyer looks better each week.
St. Louis Rams vs. Philadelphia Eagles, Eagles get back on track.
Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Giants, Falcons on the road, yeah, another loss
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, another upset for Pitt? Nope, they win this one.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints, Tampa already has a big win, NO wins at home
Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys, Two surprise teams, Cowboys win this one.
Buffalo Bills vs. Detroit Lions, Bills bubble is burst.
Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts, at home the Colts win again
Arizona Cardinals vs. Denver Broncos, this could be an upset, but I can't see Denver losing two in a row.
Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers, 9ers down Chiefs
New York Jets vs. San Diego Chargers, Jets are a mess, what's new.
Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots, Bengals have the D, and Pats have no offense.
Monday, Oct. 6
Seattle Seahawks
vs. Washington Redskins, Cousins' has a lot to learn, Hawks D will teach him a lot.

WOW ! Great pick sheet... Perfect until the last game on Sunday night. That should be your only loss except the Bengals are making a game of it early in the second half. The Brady of old suddenly appeared. It looks like he finally got on the same page as his receivers.

Washington doesn't have much of a chance tomorrow night so it looks like you picked better than most pros.

Impressive picks !!!

The betting public (and Pap) made alot of the right moves Sunday. MGM Resorts paid off two 12 team parlays worth around $60,000.00 each! (3,000-1 odds on a $20 bet)

Forum List

Back