Week 4 Predictions

I'm going to give 2 sets of predictions. The first are mine, the second will be based on a coin flip for each game. Just to see how it ends up. :p

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Titans vs Texans
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
vs Jets
Bills vs Patriots
Panthers
vs Falcons
Raiders vs Ravens
Lions vs Bears
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints vs Chargers
Cowboys vs 49ers
Chiefs vs Steelers
Giants vs Vikings

And now the coin flip winners :

Bengals
Colts
Titans
Browns
Seahawks
Patriots
Falcons
Raiders
Lions
Bucs
Cardinals
Saints
Cowboys
Steelers
Giants

Who will do better, me or random chance? :lol:

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Titans vs Texans JJ Watt out, but Texassans still too much for hapless Titans
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
vs Jets Wilson may be out, but Seachix D should still dominate turnover prone Fitzpatrick.
Bills vs Patriots Belicheck could start a 3 legged dog at QB and find a way to win.
Panthers vs Falcons Panthers should rebound against weak Atlanta defense
Raiders vs Ravens Ravens D makes the difference.
Lions vs Bears Which team sucks worse? Hard to say.
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints
vs Chargers Saints in a shootout.
Cowboys vs 49ers Cowpies over Whiners
Chiefs vs Steelers Steelers sure looked like crap against Philly. Should rebound here.
Giants vs Vikings Vikes D has been eating up mobile QB's. They should squish Manning like a grape.
Maybe I'll have to adopt the coin toss method of picking after today...
I got the Bengals, Texans, Redskins, Seachix, Broncos, Saints, Cowpies, and Steelers right. Missed on the Jags/Colts, Bills/Patriots, Falcons/Panthers, Raiders/Ravens, Rams/Cards, Bears/Lay downs. So I'm 8-6 going into the Monday night game between the Vikes and Giants.

Guess Belicheck must have started a 2 legged dog for QB against the Bills... Still, they have to feel pretty good to be 3-1 without Brady. Shocked to see Carolina give up so many points and passing yards. Expected better defense from them. LA Rams have been a pleasant surprise after a rocky start. They're looking pretty tough.
...And my 4-0 Vikes beat up the Giants as expected. So I'm 9-6 for the week. Woot!

McKinnon's TD lost me one of my fantasy games. :p

8-7 for me for the week, while the coin flip went 7-8. I should be further ahead of random picks. :lol:

I'm going to give 2 sets of predictions. The first are mine, the second will be based on a coin flip for each game. Just to see how it ends up. :p

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Titans vs Texans
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
vs Jets
Bills vs Patriots
Panthers
vs Falcons
Raiders vs Ravens
Lions vs Bears
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints vs Chargers
Cowboys vs 49ers
Chiefs vs Steelers
Giants vs Vikings

Bengals
Colts
Titans
Browns
Seahawks
Patriots
Falcons
Raiders
Lions
Bucs
Cardinals
Saints
Cowboys
Steelers
Giants

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
vs Jets Wilson may be out, but Seachix D should still dominate turnover prone Fitzpatrick.
Bills vs Patriots Belicheck could start a 3 legged dog at QB and find a way to win.
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints
Chiefs vs Steelers Steelers sure looked like crap against Philly. Should rebound here.
Giants vs Vikings Vikes D has been eating up mobile QB's. They should squish Manning like a grape.
I got the Bengals, Texans, Redskins, Seachix, Broncos, Saints, Cowpies, and Steelers right. Missed on the Jags/Colts, Bills/Patriots, Falcons/Panthers, Raiders/Ravens, Rams/Cards, Bears/Lay downs. So I'm 8-6 going into the Monday night game between the Vikes and Giants.

Guess Belicheck must have started a 2 legged dog for QB against the Bills... Still, they have to feel pretty good to be 3-1 without Brady. Shocked to see Carolina give up so many points and passing yards. Expected better defense from them. LA Rams have been a pleasant surprise after a rocky start. They're looking pretty tough.
...And my 4-0 Vikes beat up the Giants as expected. So I'm 9-6 for the week. Woot!

as I said over on my Rams/cards thread.the way things are going for the Rams and Vikes,we just MIGHT get to see that rivalry being the vikings and the LOS ANGELES Rams renewed much sooner than anybody ever imagined.With the Rams defense they have,that could be good enough to have their first winning season in over a dozen years.woot! what a way to make a splash your first year back in LA huh? so if they have a winning season and make the playoffs,that rivalry could start again THIS year with them meeting in the playoffs again for the first time since the 70's,yahoo!!!!!!.:dance:

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Titans vs Texans
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
vs Jets
Bills vs Patriots
Panthers
vs Falcons
Raiders vs Ravens
Lions vs Bears
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints vs Chargers
Cowboys vs 49ers
Chiefs vs Steelers
Giants vs Vikings

Bengals
Colts
Titans
Browns
Seahawks
Patriots
Falcons
Raiders
Lions
Bucs
Cardinals
Saints
Cowboys
Steelers
Giants

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints

McKinnon's TD lost me one of my fantasy games. :p

8-7 for me for the week, while the coin flip went 7-8. I should be further ahead of random picks. :lol:

I finished 8-7, tough year so far.

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Titans vs Texans
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
vs Jets
Bills vs Patriots
Panthers
vs Falcons
Raiders vs Ravens
Lions vs Bears
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints vs Chargers
Cowboys vs 49ers
Chiefs vs Steelers
Giants vs Vikings

Bengals
Colts
Titans
Browns
Seahawks
Patriots
Falcons
Raiders
Lions
Bucs
Cardinals
Saints
Cowboys
Steelers
Giants

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints

as I said over on my Rams/cards thread.the way things are going for the Rams and Vikes,we just MIGHT get to see that rivalry being the vikings and the LOS ANGELES Rams renewed much sooner than anybody ever imagined.With the Rams defense they have,that could be good enough to have their first winning season in over a dozen years.woot! what a way to make a splash your first year back in LA huh? so if they have a winning season and make the playoffs,that rivalry could start again THIS year with them meeting in the playoffs again for the first time since the 70's,yahoo!!!!!!.:dance:
I'll drink to that! :beer:

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Titans vs Texans
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
vs Jets
Bills vs Patriots
Panthers
vs Falcons
Raiders vs Ravens
Lions vs Bears
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints vs Chargers
Cowboys vs 49ers
Chiefs vs Steelers
Giants vs Vikings

Bengals
Colts
Titans
Browns
Seahawks
Patriots
Falcons
Raiders
Lions
Bucs
Cardinals
Saints
Cowboys
Steelers
Giants

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints

I'll drink to that! :beer:

man you made the MAJOR mistake underestimating them by that 49ers game they played.

facts you did not consider and which is WHY it does not suprise me they are winning.

1.The second half of the season last year when they put Keenum in as their QB,the offense came alive and they were a scoring machine.they won five of their last 6 games that he started.
2.Had their kicker not missed a couple of costly field goals,they would have had their first winning season in a dozen years.I think he missed them on purpose cause they wanted to play bad in front of st louis crowd.
3.people dont want to believe this but Fisher was never trying to win in st louis. the proof in the pudding on that is he hired Brian shittenheimer as his offensive coordinater and kept him for years till the final year there.If it were not for his father,no way in hell would he have ever gotten a job in the NFL.:rolleyes:

It wasnt till last year when it became obvious they were coming back,that he got rid of shittenheimer.:D
3.He is TRYING to win now.that makes a major difference.lol
4.they ALWAYS play the NFC WEST tough that was why I had a good feeling the next week they would beat seattle. It is the bad teams they struggle against cause they play down to their level.teams like cleveland.:D
5.MOST IMPORTANTLY.they have that 12th man finally.they finally do have a home field advantage,Playing in st louis they were in reality playing 16 games a year on the road.:D plus playing in a dark depressing dump like that,nobody can get excited about playing there in that dump with a crowd against you all the time.

that 12th man was instrumental in their win against the seahawks,they caused two critical false starts that turned out costly against them in the final two minutes when they were trying to come back.

Knowing they have that 12th man behind them now,they are inspired to go out every week and play hard each time.

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Titans vs Texans
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
vs Jets
Bills vs Patriots
Panthers
vs Falcons
Raiders vs Ravens
Lions vs Bears
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints vs Chargers
Cowboys vs 49ers
Chiefs vs Steelers
Giants vs Vikings

Bengals
Colts
Titans
Browns
Seahawks
Patriots
Falcons
Raiders
Lions
Bucs
Cardinals
Saints
Cowboys
Steelers
Giants

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints

That would be only semi-respectable if you picked against the spread..........but 9-6 just plainly sucks picking straight up!............(another legend in ones' own mind......:shock:).

Is there any hope for the Niners, even with Carson Palmer in street clothes? Navarro Bowman is done. Buckner out, Dorsey out. Time to start looking at potential first pick of the first round draft picks.

Anyway,
Niners 24- Cardinals 17

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Titans vs Texans
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
vs Jets
Bills vs Patriots
Panthers
vs Falcons
Raiders vs Ravens
Lions vs Bears
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints vs Chargers
Cowboys vs 49ers
Chiefs vs Steelers
Giants vs Vikings

Bengals
Colts
Titans
Browns
Seahawks
Patriots
Falcons
Raiders
Lions
Bucs
Cardinals
Saints
Cowboys
Steelers
Giants

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints

That would be only semi-respectable if you picked against the spread..........but 9-6 just plainly sucks picking straight up!............(another legend in ones' own mind......:shock:).
Well, I know I'm not much of a prognosticator. I am winning more than losing though. Not sure that makes me a legend of any kind though. I'm just having fun.

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Titans vs Texans
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
vs Jets
Bills vs Patriots
Panthers
vs Falcons
Raiders vs Ravens
Lions vs Bears
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints vs Chargers
Cowboys vs 49ers
Chiefs vs Steelers
Giants vs Vikings

Bengals
Colts
Titans
Browns
Seahawks
Patriots
Falcons
Raiders
Lions
Bucs
Cardinals
Saints
Cowboys
Steelers
Giants

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints

Well, I know I'm not much of a prognosticator. I am winning more than losing though. Not sure that makes me a legend of any kind though. I'm just having fun.

Than, stop bragging. "Woot!"

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints

Sheesh, killjoy. :p

Dolphins vs Bengals
Colts
vs Jaguars
Browns vs Redskins
Seahawks
Broncos vs Bucs
Rams vs Cardinals
Saints

The woot was for my Vikings winning again. And if you're going to criticize me for my picks, where are yours? Is an IRS audit holding them up or something?

just wonder

The woot was for my Vikings winning again. And if you're going to criticize me for my picks, where are yours? Is an IRS audit holding them up or something?

Just wondering,the last time I saw a Giants game was a couple years ago when they played the Seahawks.Back then I had a real rooting interest in the seahawks since that was before the time where pete the cheat threw the superbowl.so since i liked them back then i followed a lot of their games and there last game of the season i think was against the Giants.

In that game,since the offense could not block their defense and they were getting lots of hits on manning early on,he was just throwing the all up in the air to avoid taking sacks through most of that game.he threw something like four interceptions in that game.

Is he STILL doing that today,did he do that in the vikings game as well?

just wonder

Just wondering,the last time I saw a Giants game was a couple years ago when they played the Seahawks.Back then I had a real rooting interest in the seahawks since that was before the time where pete the cheat threw the superbowl.so since i liked them back then i followed a lot of their games and there last game of the season i think was against the Giants.

In that game,since the offense could not block their defense and they were getting lots of hits on manning early on,he was just throwing the all up in the air to avoid taking sacks through most of that game.he threw something like four interceptions in that game.

Is he STILL doing that today,did he do that in the vikings game as well?
Dude was throwing worm burners every time a defender got close to him. We didn't get any sacks on him IIRC, but he was clearly rattled. Got into Odell's head as well - had a horrible night. Eli did throw one interception on a deep pass.

Forum List

Back