Seahawks VS Jets

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I for one am glad to see that Ryan Fitzpatrick has learned to throw a good interception.

This will be a rare early morning (10 AM Pacific Time) game for the Seahawks. That will probably be the only advantage the Jets have trying to put away the Hawks.

I just hope the Jets don't come out and play like the Seahawks did against the 49ers after a disastrous lost the week before. I would expect the Jets to make a game of it but I will still predict the Seahawks to win but less then the Vegas odds are given them. I lot depends on Wilson's mobility and Seattle running game.

I for one am glad to see that Ryan Fitzpatrick has learned to throw a good interception.

This will be a rare early morning (10 AM Pacific Time) game for the Seahawks. That will probably be the only advantage the Jets have trying to put away the Hawks.

It is a good thing for them that they are playing the hapless jets after wilson having to leave the game late in the game because of injury.

The jets are the perfect team for him to face now not being 100% mobile.the fact they looked so horrible against the kansas city clowns like they did,thats pretty sad.:rofl:that is why they are the perfect team to be facing now when he is not 100%.:up: the clowns really are the clowns this year,they are not near as good this year as last.:D

If I were Carrol,I would go to wilson and say-I know you want to play this game and I appreciate that but we are going to need you down the stretch especially in the second half.This is not a conference game.I am going to sit you out for this one to make sure you are 100% ready to go next week.Our defense will win this for us if our offense struggles while you are gone.

makes sense,you want him to be 100% healthy and this is a non conference game.if you cant beat the hapless jets with a backup,then you were never a serious superbowl contender in the first place.come on.:D

It is a good thing for them that they are playing the hapless jets after wilson having to leave the game late in the game because of injury.

The jets are the perfect team for him to face now not being 100% mobile.the fact they looked so horrible against the kansas city clowns like they did,thats pretty sad.:rofl:that is why they are the perfect team to be facing now when he is not 100%.:up: the clowns really are the clowns this year,they are not near as good this year as last.:D

If I were Carrol,I would go to wilson and say-I know you want to play this game and I appreciate that but we are going to need you down the stretch especially in the second half.This is not a conference game.I am going to sit you out for this one to make sure you are 100% ready to go next week.Our defense will win this for us if our offense struggles while you are gone.

makes sense,you want him to be 100% healthy and this is a non conference game.if you cant beat the hapless jets with a backup,then you were never a serious superbowl contender in the first place.come on.:D

Boink-King is probably good enough to win against the Jets. 3-1 would be a good start this season. With our bye coming so early it would be very timely to lock Wilson in the Seahawks training room with a couple of trainers and a good doctor for both weeks.

The O-Line seems to be getting better earlier than they did last season. They still have that new guy Efedi to work back in. He is huge and very athletic. So far the only real glaring O-Line problem isn't the line but when Christian Michael tries to block. He is horrible. I would MUCH rather have Rawls back there on pass plays to help give our QB more time. At least he is fearless and doesn't avoid contact like that pussy Michaels.

Boink-King is probably good enough to win against the Jets. 3-1 would be a good start this season. With our bye coming so early it would be very timely to lock Wilson in the Seahawks training room with a couple of trainers and a good doctor for both weeks.

The O-Line seems to be getting better earlier than they did last season. They still have that new guy Efedi to work back in. He is huge and very athletic. So far the only real glaring O-Line problem isn't the line but when Christian Michael tries to block. He is horrible. I would MUCH rather have Rawls back there on pass plays to help give our QB more time. At least he is fearless and doesn't avoid contact like that pussy Michaels.

yeah If i was coachl,I would sit wilson out for this game,have him ready as a backup in case its a low scoring game and if their backup cant get anything done,put him in late in the game.

The defense will keep it close as they did with both the rams and dolphins.If it close down to the wire like it was with the dolphins put him in later in the 4th and they then go ahead and get the late score and back to the bench he goes with the bye coming at a perfect time for him to be ready for the next game in two weeks.

If I am the head coach of the team,that is what I personally would do. Only put him in late in the game where its an emergency cause the offense cant score.with the Jets though that would be pretty bad though to have to do that even with a backup.

As badly as the refs wanted the Jets to win, even GIVING them a TD on an incomplete pass that bounced twice on the field and everybody on the field stopped but ONE jet receiver who grabbed it and ran uncontested to the end zone. This was one of the most obvious re ferrying hose jobs I've witnessed in recent years. The score SHOULD have been 35-6 or so.

Fortunately for Seattle they were 10 points better than NY AND the referees. The game reminded me of the SB where the refs totally gave the game to the Steelers.

As badly as the officials hosed him time and time again Sherman showed them all why it is a mistake throwing into his area garnering TWO interceptions.

Wilson played as good a game as it is possible for a cripple to muster. 300 plus yards..3 TDs and no ints.

Jimmy Graham got 6 or seven passes and over a hundred yards.

All in all a very satisfying morning road game on the Least Coast.

Hawks now get two whole weeks to mend before Atlanta comes to Century Link.

Maybe most of the players were not in the playoff game we lost in Atlanta 5 years ago but Sherman and Thomas and most importantly Russell Wilson was. Wilson doesn't like to lose twice to ANYBODY.

As badly as the refs wanted the Jets to win, even GIVING them a TD on an incomplete pass that bounced twice on the field and everybody on the field stopped but ONE jet receiver who grabbed it and ran uncontested to the end zone. This was one of the most obvious re ferrying hose jobs I've witnessed in recent years. The score SHOULD have been 35-6 or so.

Fortunately for Seattle they were 10 points better than NY AND the referees. The game reminded me of the SB where the refs totally gave the game to the Steelers.

As badly as the officials hosed him time and time again Sherman showed them all why it is a mistake throwing into his area garnering TWO interceptions.

Wilson played as good a game as it is possible for a cripple to muster. 300 plus yards..3 TDs and no ints.

Jimmy Graham got 6 or seven passes and over a hundred yards.

All in all a very satisfying morning road game on the Least Coast.

Hawks now get two whole weeks to mend before Atlanta comes to Century Link.

Maybe most of the players were not in the playoff game we lost in Atlanta 5 years ago but Sherman and Thomas and most importantly Russell Wilson was. Wilson doesn't like to lose twice to ANYBODY.

while watching my game yesterday,I noticed them flash the headline that Graham cause 6 passes for a 113 yards. Looks like in year two they are finally getting him involved in the offense. I know he was hurt last year in the second half but before the injury,they were not getting him involved at all.

If wilson can stay healthy the whole year,I dont see anybody stopping them from getting back to the superbowl again.

Last edited:
Wilson put on a clinic

Indeed.i was listening to my local sports radio show today and they were saying that despite playing on one leg,he went out there and put on a clinic and he was the primary reason they won the game.they are not hawks fans so it was an interesting take to hear from sports people that have no dog in it.

I couldn't believe the announcers and their total bias against the Seahawks....even when the game was out of reach for the Jets they were still saying the Jets had a chance if...if..if.
The worst announcer on NFL game day still has to be Troy Aikman and his Dallas bias.

Wilson put on a clinic

That he did. The rookie Efedi helped the O-line. The myth that Russell can't throw from the pocket was busted totally. His 133.5 rating overall with a perfect first half rating on two bad wheels was fun to watch....if you are a Hawks fan. Several times he stepped up and threw absolute dimes. The TD to brand new Hawk CJ Spiller was threaded through a needle. Doug Baldwin came up big as usual on a couple of long double covered pass routes.

The Jets have one of the better defensive front 7's. For the most part they played the Hawk's run tough. Fitzpatrick didn't help his cause coming off of a record 6 interceptions with three yesterday. Marshall was pushing off all game long. The refs ignored it. On one especially bogus pass reception by Marshall for around 35 yards Richard came back on the next play and showed why it is stupid to go to THAT well with regularity.

-bbf73fdb4de019c5.JPG

the rest of the Seahawks team could have come out using crutches in sympathy for Wilson and beat the Jets handily. this is why AFC East is a weak division

the rest of the Seahawks team could have come out using crutches in sympathy for Wilson and beat the Jets handily. this is why AFC East is a weak division
yeah they are the weakest division in the NFL easily except for maybe the AFC south.they are pretty bad as well. the AFC teams are very weak.

You know its amazing,all the pieces seem to be falling into place for seahawk fans at just the right time.before the season began seahawk fans im sure were not happy with the bye week being scheduled so early like it was however it turned out to be the greatest time in the world for the Hawks to have their bye with wilson having two weeks now to rest two injurys he got in the first month as well as giving Rawls more time to heal. amazing how that worked out for them.

yeah they are the weakest division in the NFL easily except for maybe the AFC south.they are pretty bad as well. the AFC teams are very weak.
Abysmal at best. Then those who win are touted as the greatest until they are caught cheating, then they are touted as the greatest at cheating.

vs Dolphins, Rams, Niners and Jets, and now Seattle gets a bye. What a cakewalk. Falcons look good tho and that'll be interesting in week 6

The Hawks played the Falcons in Atlanta in 2013 and cleaned their clock 33-10. They held Matty Ice to 172 yds and one TD with pretty much the same crew they have now.

The game week 6 will be here in Seattle.

There is NO WAY the Falcons come up here and run rough shod over one of the best Defenses in the NFL.

The Hawks played the Falcons in Atlanta in 2013 and cleaned their clock 33-10. They held Matty Ice to 172 yds and one TD with pretty much the same crew they have now.

There is NO WAY the Falcons come up here and run rough shod over one of the best Defenses in the NFL.
yeah if that game was in HOTlanta,then this would be a game,but not in seattle.

Falcons went 4-12 in 2013.

Julio is the man right now. OL is protecting Ryan and they're running the ball. Falcons will be the first real test of Seattle's 2016 defense.

Falcons went 4-12 in 2013.

Julio is the man right now. OL is protecting Ryan and they're running the ball. Falcons will be the first real test of Seattle's 2016 defense.

Look at who the opponents are the falcons O line has faced this year.
Saints-a swiss cheese defense.
tamp bay bucs-same thing.
Raiders-same thing.
Panthers-a team that is an obomination of the one from last year.

The donkeys they play next week will be the falcons real test so far..
They play them in mile high no less,they go up there and score tons of touchdowns against the donkeys?

okay we'll talk THEN about how the falcons will be a test for the seahawks in seattle.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back