Week 3 of the NFL season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Montrovant, Sep 19, 2017.

1. WinterBorn

WinterBorn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,905
    Yes it was a good game by the Lions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,238
    Isn't it strange the lions always run into these situations?

Remember the Calvin Johnson rule?

Calvin Johnson Rule Definition - Sporting Charts

It refers to a play in Week 1 of the 2010 season versus the Chicago Bears where Johnson had two feet down and appeared to control the ball in the end zone for a touchdown. While getting up to celebrate the touchdown the ball appeared to be loose. After a booth review it was reversed and determined that he didn't keep full control of the ball throughout the play. It was ruled an incomplete pass.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,474
    I hated that call.

4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,165
    I did not think of that,you are probably right that they are as well.:thup:sadly it looks like i will have to view my local HIGH SCHOOL team if i want to see REAL football played without fixed results.:mad:

well at least with UCLA,i will be able to enjoy them unlike the Rams since in college they play the sport for the love of the love of the GAME instead of the money.

back in the 70's and before then,you could enjoy the NFL because it wasnt ruined with freaking free agency which was what really ruined baseball.same thing happened with the NFL as it did with baseball when free agency came,same as baseball,you had players not staying with one team anymore their whole careers because they are greedy selfish multi millionaire assholes who go where the money is.:mad:

the players are as much assholes as the owners are.fuck them and the NFL:fu:

BTW,this post below you missed of mine earlier,was as much for you and everyone else as it was for sealy.:D

Sixto447 months ago
    I've watched football for over 50 years. Super Bowl 49 (Seahawks vs Patriots) opened my eyes to all this rigged BS. Hopefully this year's SB will wake up even more people to the NFL's fraud tactics. I hope so 'cause this crap needs to be widely exposed
    Sixto447 months ago
    I've watched football for over 50 years. Super Bowl 49 (Seahawks vs Patriots) opened my eyes to all this rigged BS. Hopefully this year's SB will wake up even more people to the NFL's fraud tactics. I hope so 'cause this crap needs to be widely exposed

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  5. basquebromance

basquebromance Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,875
    look what's happening with your team!

Los Angeles Rams Defensive Lineman Ethan Westbrooks Arrested On Five Felony Charges

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,165
    that is a good point,i did not think about that,you are probably right on that one and they are as fixed as well since so much money is involved.

sadly it looks like I am going to have to go to my local HIGH SCHOOL in my neighboorhood now if i want to see REAL football played without fixed results. the one thing i will be able to enjoy though with college football over the corrupt NFL,is they at LEAST play the sport for the love of the game and not the love of money like all these greedy self asshole multi millionaires in the NFL. Plus the players at the college level are not involved.just the offiicals and maybe the head coachs.

the NFL back in the 80'd and before that obviously,was fun to watch because back then,players did not get paid all these millions they have now and as a result, stuck with one team their whole careers,same as baseball,football really lost its magic back in the 90's when fucking free agency ruined it where players started leaving for another team for the fucking money,the players are as much greedy and selfish assholes as the owners are,most of them. there are a few exceptions.

at least in college i know i can enjoy watching UCLA since they are playing it for the love of the GAME,not the money which sadly,USED to be the case in the NFL as well at one time.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,165
    oh i struck a nerve,the truth is getting to you.:biggrin::itsok::itsok:

sorry the truth hurts and that you are in denial mode the games are fixed.:biggrin:

Oh I see you missed this post below I posted earlier of a guy that so much hit the nail on the head.I could not have said it better myself,he totally nailed it that i say cheers to him.:beer:

Sixto447 months ago
    I've watched football for over 50 years. Super Bowl 49 (Seahawks vs Patriots) opened my eyes to all this rigged BS. Hopefully this year's SB will wake up even more people to the NFL's fraud tactics. I hope so 'cause this crap needs to be widely exposed.

wheter you realise it or not,thanks to pete the cheat throwing that game,THOUSANDS are awake NOW just like this guy and see how these games are as fixed and scripted as much as pro wrestling and are boycotting the NFL now.:clap2::up: I told you many times that I had MANY co workers of mine back then tell me they agreed as well when they saw that game,that pete the cheat threw that game.:D

think there are not thousands awake to this now same as me and understand how these games are fixed now thanks to pete the cheat? better think again.

you need to look in the mirror when teliing someone they need to get their head out of their ass the fact you are in denial mode the cheatriots have created the biggest scandal in sports history and these games are scripted and fixed ESPECIALLY when the cheatriots are involved.,:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you sound the same as the people like WRONGwinger who once told me i need to get my head out of my on the rams coming back to LA.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,165

NOW you are learning.:up:

now you are catching on that they are just actors.:up:

not saying every single NFL player is involved along with the coach,just many of them.there is even a book out someone referred me to,cant remember it so will have to ask him again what its called-where former NFL players have even come out and said these playoffs and superbowls are are fixed,proof right there they are rigged.:D that of course wont be proof enough for YOU though of course since you blatanty ignore pesky facts like the troll you are that the democrats are as evil and corrupt as the republicans.:lmao::rofl:

i will admit the other teams are just as much a disgrace to the sport as the patriots are INCLUDING my Rams since they are all involved in it as well. That again is WHY i wont give the NFL a dime and want nothing to do with it anymore.

at first when i was so happy about the Rams coming back to LA I was making plans to go out there this year and see them play the Niners,not now though since i have had it with the NFL. as i said,i will still always watch the niner and rams games and their season opener each year since i have waited so many years for them to come back to LA,but other than that,thats it,i will not watch the NFL.

I have been true to my words as well.i watched the rams season opener and their game against the niners and will again when they play them later this year,but other than those 3 games,that is the ONLY NFL i will have anything to do with this year.

Now UCLA I MIGHT someday since the players at least play it for the love of the game and not the money and only the officials are involved in rigging them.

look what's happening with your team!

Los Angeles Rams Defensive Lineman Ethan Westbrooks Arrested On Five Felony Charges

well considering i HATE the NFL now and have said many times,i pretty much only watch games from yesteryear when the game was not corrupt as it is now,makes no difference to me anymore,the NFL wont be around too many more years in the future anyways the fact more and more are seeing how the sport now is so corrupt and fixed.:up:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,474
    Some high schools have pretty big money for their football teams. Not college or NFL money, but millions spent. That’s Right, $63 Million for a Football Stadium … for High Schoolers

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. TroglocratsRdumb

TroglocratsRdumb VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,901
    NFL boycott 1 NFL players 0