WEEK 10 NFL PICKS

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
I'm 80-52 so far for the year. Not terrible.

Thu Nov 9 8:25 pm Seattle Seahawks Arizona Cardinals - This isn't the Seahawk defense of years past...but they still beat the damaged Cards
Sun Nov 12 1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Tennessee Titans - The Bungles are pretty awful
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns Detroit Lions - Anyone but Cleveland
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers Chicago Bears - Green Bay is not good without Rodgers
1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers Jacksonville Jaguars - If the Jags offense could click, this would be a SB team
1:00 pm Minnesota Vikings Washington Redskins - Could be a close one. Vikes D edges it out
1:00 pm New Orleans Saints Buffalo Bills - New Orleans is quietly playing high quality defense
1:00 pm New York Jets Tampa Bay Buccaneers - What happened to the Bucs? And how about those JETS?
1:00 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Indianapolis Colts - The Steelers should win easily, riding Bell
4:05 pm Houston Texans Los Angeles Rams - This could have been the game of the year. Instead, the Rams win easily with Watson gone
4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys Atlanta Falcons - I'm not sure why I'm taking the Falcons here. They haven't been on track this season
4:25 pm New York Giants San Francisco 49ers - I don't think the 49ers will go winless, and this is probably their most likely win
8:30 pm New England Patriots Denver Broncos - I feel bad for the Broncos D. The Pats are back near the top of the AFC while no one was looking
Mon Nov 13 8:30 pm Miami Dolphins Carolina Panthers - The Panthers are bad on offense, but Miami isn't very good on either side of the ball

I'm a white cuckhold. I'll ignore my family this weekend and give my free time to the chimps , the kneelers. I am a cuckhold !!!!!

I'm 80-52 so far for the year. Not terrible.

Thu Nov 9 8:25 pm Seattle Seahawks Arizona Cardinals - This isn't the Seahawk defense of years past...but they still beat the damaged Cards
Sun Nov 12 1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Tennessee Titans - The Bungles are pretty awful
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns Detroit Lions - Anyone but Cleveland
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers Chicago Bears - Green Bay is not good without Rodgers
1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers Jacksonville Jaguars - If the Jags offense could click, this would be a SB team
1:00 pm Minnesota Vikings Washington Redskins - Could be a close one. Vikes D edges it out
1:00 pm New Orleans Saints Buffalo Bills - New Orleans is quietly playing high quality defense
1:00 pm New York Jets Tampa Bay Buccaneers - What happened to the Bucs? And how about those JETS?
1:00 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Indianapolis Colts - The Steelers should win easily, riding Bell
4:05 pm Houston Texans Los Angeles Rams - This could have been the game of the year. Instead, the Rams win easily with Watson gone
4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys Atlanta Falcons - I'm not sure why I'm taking the Falcons here. They haven't been on track this season
4:25 pm New York Giants San Francisco 49ers - I don't think the 49ers will go winless, and this is probably their most likely win
8:30 pm New England Patriots Denver Broncos - I feel bad for the Broncos D. The Pats are back near the top of the AFC while no one was looking
Mon Nov 13 8:30 pm Miami Dolphins Carolina Panthers - The Panthers are bad on offense, but Miami isn't very good on either side of the ball
Guess I'd better get my picks in before the Thursday night game begins...
Seachix over Cards --- Don't think the Cards are going to run all over the Seachix D.
Titans over Bungholes --- Titans playing better
Kitties over Browns --- Lions should easily beat Brownies
Da Bearsus over the Pukers --- kind of fun to see the Pukers flounder. Bears D is pretty good.
Jags over Chargers --- Defense
Vikes over Skins --- First of a stretch of tough games. Skins better than their record would indicate, but not good enough.
Saints over Bills --- Saints playing very good football
Jets over Succaneers --- not sold on Jets, but Succaneers suck
Steelers over Colts --- I'm a steam roller baby, gonna roll all over you....
Rams over Texassans --- Rams playing surprisingly well. Texassans best players injured.
Failcons over Cowpies --- Elliot finally starts his 6 game suspension.
Giants over Whiners --- won't bet on whiners again even though Giants appear to have quit.
Pats over Broncos --- Broncos have good D, but won't be able to keep up.
Panthers over Fish --- Defense

Bye Week: Ravens, Chefs, da Raiduz, Iggles

Seachix over Cards --- Check
Titans over Bungholes --- Check
Kitties over Browns --- Check
Da Bearsus over the Pukers --- Pukers able to pull out a win over sucky Bearsus
Jags over Chargers --- Check
Vikes over Skins --- Check
Saints over Bills --- Check
Jets over Succaneers --- Succaneers suck, but Jets apparently suck worse.
Steelers over Colts --- Check. Steelers win, but a lot closer than I thought it would be.
Rams over Texassans --- Check
Failcons over Cowpies --- Check
Giants over Whiners --- Whiners finally win one. Guess the Brownies will get the 1st pick.
Pats over Broncos --- Check

10-3 going into Monday night game.

Seachix over Cards --- Check
Titans over Bungholes --- Check
Kitties over Browns --- Check
Da Bearsus over the Pukers --- Pukers able to pull out a win over sucky Bearsus
Jags over Chargers --- Check
Vikes over Skins --- Check
Saints over Bills --- Check
Jets over Succaneers --- Succaneers suck, but Jets apparently suck worse.
Steelers over Colts --- Check. Steelers win, but a lot closer than I thought it would be.
Rams over Texassans --- Check
Failcons over Cowpies --- Check
Giants over Whiners --- Whiners finally win one. Guess the Brownies will get the 1st pick.
Pats over Broncos --- Check

10-3 going into Monday night game.

11-2 for me going into tonight's game. Finally, the Niners win a game!

So far Eagles have only lost 1 game.

Patriots, Steelers, Vikings, Saints, and Rams have only lost 2.

Those look like the coming playoff teams so far.

And as for the worst of the worst --

Cleveland has won none.

NYG and SF have each only won once.

Forum List

Back