Weatherman Fired for slip of the tongue

I'll bet that if I hadn't brought up that you hadn't responded to that post that you would have simply never responded. You were just going to dodge it like I never said it. Dodging cold facts and posting dance emojis is much easier than facing the truth.

I think that keeping up the charade that I lied was a weak attempt at diversion because it was all you had. That and your joy at the guy's firing is all you got out of this discussion.

Also, I told you in that last post that I am not stupid enough to believe people flub out racial slurs every day. Why would I say it and then claim I never did? What would be the point of that?

Apparently you have zero tolerance for logic and truth too.
I don’t take bets with conservatives. They’re welchers who don’t pay up when they lose. Meanwhile, you lied and got called on it. Deal with it.

Oh, and the racist Jeremy Kappell is still fired.

:dance:

Considering this remark, it seems to me you considered me a liar even before all that horseshit.

I think you and everybody here knows I did not lie. That and repeating that he's still fired is all you've got to take away from this so you can have some sense of a victory.

Enjoy your false victory while you can because you certainly did not win the debate. You never proved the guy's a racist; you never proved malice or intent and you never proved that it was a racial slur. In addition, you still don't know the guy or even anyone who does.
And yet, in reality, I showed your lie. I claimed what the guy said is racist and you responded to that by saying that sort of thing happens every day.

Yeah, and I proved to you that I had been saying otherwise all along.

And that wasn’t the only lie you were caught telling. There were others.

Just for chuckles, what other lies?

Now post one last dance emoji, tell me the guy's still fired one more time and crawl back to your daycare before they find you here and give you a spanking.
Sure, I certainly don’t mind celebrating a racist losing his job in embarrassing fashion for making a racist comment. And that racist asshole is still fired.

It doesn’t matter what you said earlier. What matters is what you said in response to my post — which was a flat out lie.

As far as other lies you told ....

You falsely accused others of claiming he said, “coon,” on the air intentionally; and you denied claiming “Martin Luther King” is a tongue twister after comparing messing it up with other tongue twisters like”toy boat” and “Peter Piper.”
Ghost cant stand getting his ass handed to him so he invariably starts lying. Thats the main reason I put him on timeout. He must have been traumatized as a child for being a loser. I dont know if it was monopoly or he was constantly picked last to play kick ball.

I don’t take bets with conservatives. They’re welchers who don’t pay up when they lose. Meanwhile, you lied and got called on it. Deal with it.

Considering this remark, it seems to me you considered me a liar even before all that horseshit.

I think you and everybody here knows I did not lie. That and repeating that he's still fired is all you've got to take away from this so you can have some sense of a victory.

Enjoy your false victory while you can because you certainly did not win the debate. You never proved the guy's a racist; you never proved malice or intent and you never proved that it was a racial slur. In addition, you still don't know the guy or even anyone who does.
And yet, in reality, I showed your lie. I claimed what the guy said is racist and you responded to that by saying that sort of thing happens every day.

Now post one last dance emoji, tell me the guy's still fired one more time and crawl back to your daycare before they find you here and give you a spanking.
Sure, I certainly don’t mind celebrating a racist losing his job in embarrassing fashion for making a racist comment. And that racist asshole is still fired.

It doesn’t matter what you said earlier. What matters is what you said in response to my post — which was a flat out lie.

You falsely accused others of claiming he said, “coon,” on the air intentionally; and you denied claiming “Martin Luther King” is a tongue twister after comparing messing it up with other tongue twisters like”toy boat” and “Peter Piper.”
Ghost cant stand getting his ass handed to him so he invariably starts lying. Thats the main reason I put him on timeout. He must have been traumatized as a child for being a loser. I dont know if it was monopoly or he was constantly picked last to play kick ball.

You said yourself that the guy did it intentionally, contrary to what Faun said about no one saying that. I proved this in my last post to him, did you not see it? So either he lied or he was just plain wrong.

P.S. You didn't put me in "timeout" or revoke my communication privileges, you simply stopped responding to my posts.

Fuckin' idiot.

Um...no, it was not. As much as you want this to be true, when I said people make this sort of mistake all the time, it was not a direct response to your comment. I just repeated what I had been saying all along.

For the life of me I can't figure out why you think I would say it and then deny I said it other than to make me out to be a liar.

First of all, you falsely accused Kappell of being racist and routinely saying "Martin Luther Coon" off air. You have no evidence to support this. Secondly, I didn't compare it to "other" tongue twisters as I never said "Martin Luther King Junior" was a tongue twister. Thirdly, some posters did say or imply that it was intentional. Below are a few examples I found just in the first five or six pages of the thread:

MarcATL said in Post #7: "That was quite a 'slip'". The word "slip" in quotation marks implies that he thought it was no slip.

IM2 said flat out in Post #27: "...Because it was no slip."

And most damning of all, Asclepias said in Post #35: "We know for a fact he intentionally called MLK a coon though."

What's your response to this going to be, repeat for the upteenth time that the guy is still fired and post another dance emoji?
Of course I have evidence he's a racist. Refer to a black person as a coon -- you're a racist. And the evidence is that is not a word that slips off the tongue from someone who doesn't use that phrase.

As far as someone saying it was deliberate, I didn't see that and I stand corrected. And I apologize for calling you a liar for that comment.

And yes, that racist asshole is still fired.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Last edited:

Um...no, it was not. As much as you want this to be true, when I said people make this sort of mistake all the time, it was not a direct response to your comment. I just repeated what I had been saying all along.

For the life of me I can't figure out why you think I would say it and then deny I said it other than to make me out to be a liar.

First of all, you falsely accused Kappell of being racist and routinely saying "Martin Luther Coon" off air. You have no evidence to support this. Secondly, I didn't compare it to "other" tongue twisters as I never said "Martin Luther King Junior" was a tongue twister. Thirdly, some posters did say or imply that it was intentional. Below are a few examples I found just in the first five or six pages of the thread:

MarcATL said in Post #7: "That was quite a 'slip'". The word "slip" in quotation marks implies that he thought it was no slip.

IM2 said flat out in Post #27: "...Because it was no slip."

And most damning of all, Asclepias said in Post #35: "We know for a fact he intentionally called MLK a coon though."

What's your response to this going to be, repeat for the upteenth time that the guy is still fired and post another dance emoji?
Of course I have evidence he's a racist. Refer to a black person as a coon -- you're a racist. And the evidence is that is not a word that slips off the tongue from someone who doesn't use that phrase.

Opinion, nothing more.

LOL! Love it when folks on these message boards think that getting the last word in means that they win.
Or better yet, when they declare themselves the winner. :lmao:

I don't know who you're referring to, I never declared myself the winner. All I said was that you did not.

Dumbass.
LOLOL

Riiiight.... because in your backwards universe, saying someone you’re debating with lost, doesn’t mean you won. :cuckoo:

Using your brain-dead logic, the Patriots didn’t win the other day, the Chargers just lost.

LOL! Love it when folks on these message boards think that getting the last word in means that they win.

I don't know who you're referring to, I never declared myself the winner. All I said was that you did not.

Dumbass.
LOLOL

Riiiight.... because in your backwards universe, saying someone you’re debating with lost, doesn’t mean you won. :cuckoo:

Using your brain-dead logic, the Patriots didn’t win the other day, the Chargers just lost.
LOL! No doubt the little ray of sunshine will be back for the last word.

Dumbass.
LOLOL

Jesus you're a moron. I don't look at it in terms of who won or lost, you do. Besides, it depends on what you mean by win or lose. If by winning you mean the guy was fired, I guess you win. If by winning you mean that you proved he's racist and that he says "Martin Luther Coon" in private and is why it slipped out, you failed miserably. If by winning you mean you proved you caught me in a lie and called me out on it, you failed miserably at this as well. Opinion and conjecture was all you ever had in both cases.

Your paper-thin mind never allows for other possibilities or explanations except for whatever makes the other a person a racist, liar, welcher, etc.

Dumbass.
LOLOL

LOL! No doubt the little ray of sunshine will be back for the last word.

I don't want you to be disappointed so here it is: Last word.

Dumbass.
LOLOL

Jesus you're a moron. I don't look at it in terms of who won or lost, you do. Besides, it depends on what you mean by win or lose. If by winning you mean the guy was fired, I guess you win. If by winning you mean that you proved he's racist and that he says "Martin Luther Coon" in private and is why it slipped out, you failed miserably. If by winning you mean you proved you caught me in a lie and called me out on it, you failed miserably at this as well. Opinion and conjecture was all you ever had in both cases.

Your paper-thin mind never allows for other possibilities or explanations except for whatever makes the other a person a racist, liar, welcher, etc.
LOLOL

Spot the conservative cognitive dissonance...
you certainly did not win the debate.

I don't look at it in terms of who won or lost, you do.

Dumbass.
LOLOL

LOLOL

I would explain this to you again but you'll only tell me Kappell is still fired again and post another dance emoji.

Your abstract reasoning skills are so deficient that when someone suggests you turn over a new leaf, you go and rake the yard.

Dumbass.
LOLOL

LOLOL

Ghost is full of contradictions. His self esteem is tied up in winning the internet. :laugh:

Dumbass.
LOLOL

LOLOL

Ghost is full of contradictions. His self esteem is tied up in winning the internet. :laugh:
LOLOL

What did he win? :dunno:

Dumbass.
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

From my vantage point he only won the booby prize.

Dumbass.
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

I didn't win anything.

Dumbass.
LOLOL

LOLOL

Your self esteem is tied up in not responding to my posts.

Last edited:

Dumbass.
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

He won the USMB Interwebs for the Day!

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

He won the USMB Interwebs for the Day!

Wow! Shiny!

Forum List

Back