CDZ Weather in the Blue Wall

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The current Coconut express is expected to be the most damaging in years and possibly ever. Neglected dam repairs could take out everything downstream, including the state capital.

Most of the northeast members of this board are either not posting or posting only rarely. This is the 4th or 5th major storm and conditions are perfect for more storms to create a record flood season.

The current Coconut express is expected to be the most damaging in years and possibly ever. Neglected dam repairs could take out everything downstream, including the state capital.

Most of the northeast members of this board are either not posting or posting only rarely. This is the 4th or 5th major storm and conditions are perfect for more storms to create a record flood season.

Weather in the blue wall. Man, you are consistent! Almost consistent enough that you could keep a job doing it...

In only a contrived way does this have to do with politics but follow me....

Weather is an interesting aspect in our politics. I despise the environmental disaster states of the southwest which are not meant to support much of a human population. Now Ohio and the rust belt, we can live there!

In some regards the South and especially the south west has big government and the great power programs to think for their population booms. Consider Phoenix is uninhabitable half the year. Heck, their baseball stadium is COVERED to keep the heat out.

The Southeast I don't know about. Hurricanes always make the news. I hear "welfare aid this Hurricane, welfare aid that Texas flooding" like it hasn't happened before and won't happen next year. Capitalism is short sighted, get some building regulations and learn how and where to build houses!

(In full disclosure here in Missouri we seek out natural disasters ourselves by PUBLICLY funding building in the floodplains of the Nation's largest rivers. Its a fight I haven't won locally so I don't think I'll convince ppl in New Orleans or Houston to rebuild on the perfectly fine non-welfare needing land up the hill)

Here in FL it's the nubes who won't listen that account for effectively all hurricane deaths. In CA I suspect that the majority of deaths will be indirectly killed by the tornadoes. Quake resistant buildings are necessarily low resistance to high winds. No one in their right minds would own a quake resistant house and it would violate the building code as well. But my concentration on the Blue Wall is based on greed. The increased SALT in the blue wall has already caused a 50% increase in the unsolicited bids we get for our house since the day after the tax bill passed.

Forum List

Back