Severe Weather Outbreak Forecast For the South, Including a Threat of 'Intense Tornadoes'

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A dangerous severe weather outbreak is expected in the South through Thursday, including a threat of tornadoes as well as widespread damaging winds and large hail.
In an outlook issued Tuesday, NOAA's Storm Prediction Center said severe thunderstorms Wednesday and Wednesday night could be "widespread", capable of spawning tornadoes, "several of which may be intense".

The ingredients for this outbreak include an intensifying low-pressure system drawing Gulf of Mexico moisture into the South as it tracks across the central and eastern states late Tuesday through Thursday. At the same time, the jet stream will take a deep plunge into the South.

Ok. So, we are all going to die. Which leaves only one remaining question. Nachos or street tacos? Armageddon starts in an hour and a half. I want to be prepared and get my order in now for pick up.

A dangerous severe weather outbreak is expected in the South through Thursday, including a threat of tornadoes as well as widespread damaging winds and large hail.
In an outlook issued Tuesday, NOAA's Storm Prediction Center said severe thunderstorms Wednesday and Wednesday night could be "widespread", capable of spawning tornadoes, "several of which may be intense".

The ingredients for this outbreak include an intensifying low-pressure system drawing Gulf of Mexico moisture into the South as it tracks across the central and eastern states late Tuesday through Thursday. At the same time, the jet stream will take a deep plunge into the South.

Ok. So, we are all going to die. Which leaves only one remaining question. Nachos or street tacos? Armageddon starts in an hour and a half. I want to be prepared and get my order in now for pick up.

Nachos. Bowling alley nachos if you want to be classy.

Oh dear.

1615938386911.png

Street tacos

sjsnnsnensns.jpeg

The brown green and black are my favorites

What's new it's the time of year to ride the tiger.
Nothing is new. Happy Spring.
Street tacos or nachos? Carne asada with grilled onions, avocado and a squeeze of lime?
And never put cheese on a taco...just seasoned beef.....and onions and cilantro in a steamed corn tortilla with a dash of hot sauce....

What's new it's the time of year to ride the tiger.
Nothing is new. Happy Spring.
Street tacos or nachos? Carne asada with grilled onions, avocado and a squeeze of lime?
And never put cheese on a taco...just seasoned beef.....and onions and cilantro in a steamed corn tortilla with a dash of hot sauce....
I don't know. Sometimes I use cheese. If I am being serious and using pasilla chilis I may need that cheese.

Forum List

Back