‘Weapons of Whiteness’: Minneapolis Racial-Equity Leader Accuses Black Council Members of Anti-Black Discrimination

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'm so glad I don't live anywhere near this crazy fucking city and it's state. As bad as things are in Oregon, at least it's not Minnesota.

“The ‘Problem’ Woman of Colour in the Workplace,” which starts with “white leadership” making a “tokenized hire,” followed by a honeymoon phase, and ending with targets and attacks against the woman, who then exits the organization. “I believe I have gone through each of these phases,” Green wrote, “and that’s unfortunate.”

The former racial-equity director for the City of Minneapolis claims that she is the victim of anti-black racism, including by prominent black leaders of the far-left Minnesota city.

I'm so glad I don't live anywhere near this crazy fucking city and it's state. As bad as things are in Oregon, at least it's not Minnesota.

“The ‘Problem’ Woman of Colour in the Workplace,” which starts with “white leadership” making a “tokenized hire,” followed by a honeymoon phase, and ending with targets and attacks against the woman, who then exits the organization. “I believe I have gone through each of these phases,” Green wrote, “and that’s unfortunate.”

I live far too close, but my very good health care practitioner is in Minnesota and doesn't want to leave the state, for some reason.

Otherwise, I totally agree with you. Minnesota is like the fish that's rotting from the head down.

Last night I had trouble sleeping, so I decided to get up, go to the bathroom and rub one out. Afterward, I feel asleep pretty easily. This morning my left hand is accusing me of rape! Now I am worried about my right hand getting the idea to do the same (I was double teaming them last night!).

Forum List

Back