We will never convince the deniers.

I previously gave an example that a chemical light stick emits spontaneous radiation. This is your reply:

there is nothing spontaneous about a chemical light stick..the fact that you believe that the chemical reaction is spontaneous just highlights how terribly you misunderstand the whole subject...a chemical light stick is about as spontaneous as a flash light, or a jet plane, or an internal combustion engine...go learn something and get back to me when you do...

I previously gave an example that a chemical light stick emits spontaneous radiation. This is your reply:

there is nothing spontaneous about a chemical light stick..the fact that you believe that the chemical reaction is spontaneous just highlights how terribly you misunderstand the whole subject...a chemical light stick is about as spontaneous as a flash light, or a jet plane, or an internal combustion engine...go learn something and get back to me when you do...

a chemical light stick is about as spontaneous as a flash light, or a jet plane, or an internal combustion engine

Or back radiation. Or my walls radiating toward my skin.

There you go again - confusing the colloquial and physics definition or the word spontaneous. Read about it here:
Spontaneous emission - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back