📛 We will be adding badges/icons that users can pick to show up under their username. Help us!

Well if I have to have some "flair".

1626462_1.jpg

Last edited:
You should make the donation badges more competitive. Make a special one just for the number one donator. Make a top 3 and a top 10 version. Make a special subforum for people that have donated to the site.

Play on our vanity a little bit.
as member with the coveted OG badge i order you to stfu ... no badgers like you are to low on the totem pole to be making requests..:cool:

How about a nationality icon as well as badges.
We have so many people on this forum who behave as if they have US citizenship but absolutely do not.
Where I'm not opposed to listening to those outside of the USA on various topics and gaining a different perspective on the topics... the true origin of the opinion does matter quite often. And there are many who are very disingenuous with their opinions.

Just saying it would be very enlightening.
I started a thread on this very subject. There are many foreign posters on this board who have no "skin in the game" and just like to bash America and Trump. Maybe a U.S. badge like an old timey sheriff's badge?

Forum List

Back