We shut down WHAT?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
I just turned on the TV briefly to the Obama farewell speech, just in time to hear him say, "We shut down the Iranian nuclear effort".

That was all I needed to hear. I turned the TV off again.

Are the Iranians aware their nuclear project is shut down? Doesn't seem that way. They are still working hammer and tongs on it.

Are even the Americans aware that the Iranian nuclear effort is "shut down"? Unlikely, since Obama just approved giving them more than a hundred tons of uranium, enough to make 10 or more nuclear bombs.

Obama will leave office in ten days. Can't we please, please have a moratorium on his lies, just for that brief period?

Last edited:
I keep checking the channel he's spouting on, waiting for him to shut up.

He preempted a show I regularly watch

So your point is that you hate Obama for shutting down the Iran nuclear program?

Just how much do you Obama-haters despise the USA and Israel? You don't have to answer. It's clearly a lot.

Remember, repeating fake-news kook lies about Obama only makes you look bad, not him. You need to understand how normal people haven't been brainwashed by your treasonous retard cult, so we're just disgusted by your behavior.

I just turned on the TV briefly to the Obama farewell speech, just in time to hear him say, "We shut down the Iranian nuclear effort".

Are the Iranians aware their nuclear project is shut down? Doesn't seem that way. They are still working hammer and tongs on it.

Are even the Americans aware that the Iranian nuclear effort is "shut down"? Unlikely, since Obama just approved giving them more than a hundred tons of uranium, enough to make 10 or more nuclear bombs.

Obama will leave office in ten days. Can't we please, please have a moratorium on his lies, just for that brief period?

Why should Iran listen to the only country on the planet to have used nukes on civilians?

Prove it.

So your point is that you hate Obama for shutting down the Iran nuclear program?

Just how much do you Obama-haters despise the USA and Israel? You don't have to answer. It's clearly a lot.

Remember, repeating fake-news kook lies about Obama only makes you look bad, not him. You need to understand how normal people haven't been brainwashed by your treasonous retard cult, so we're just disgusted by your behavior.
Iran announced about 2 weeks ago that they were continuing their Nuclear Program.

(wearily)

Where do you people get these fibs?

You know that this kind of lying is one to the factors that got you thrown out of every majority in government last November, don't you?

In any case, I'm happy to see you're still doing the same thing. It helps guarantee a similar outcome for Democrats in 2020 too.

Who ever set up that audio system did a poor job.
What was up with that echo?
Even if the room itself echoed the microphone should be ajusted to filter that.

Why should Iran listen to the only country on the planet to have used nukes on civilians?

They sure as hell don't listen to that dumb shit on TV spouting vomit like a broken sewer line, and smelling like one too. They have increased their centrifuge action, and they probably got the material they needed from what oshitscum and shitbitch sold to the Russians.

As far as the sound they just needed a buffer to absorb or redirect the rebound.

You kooks understand that meltdowns like this is why the majority thinks of you as butthurt traitors, right?

Putin couldn't ask for more loyal patsies than you all. And he didn't have to pay you. You sold out America just to soothe your butthurt.

Sure he shut down the Iranian nuclear program.

Bill Clinton shut down the North Korean nuke program too.

Sure would be nice to have someone not so damn full of shit for a change.

You kooks understand that meltdowns like this is why the majority thinks of you as butthurt traitors, right?

Putin couldn't ask for more loyal patsies than you all. And he didn't have to pay you. You sold out America just to soothe your butthurt.

Shocking that so many Mental Institutions give you people access to the Internets :smoke:

Reporting that there are yet more ridiculously unfounded Gossip Rumours isn't people haven't an meltdown you imbecile.

Yawn. Iran is not a threat to world peace. Israel is with their undeclared nuclear weapons that they refuse to let the IAEA inspect for safety.

Iran will probably fire one at Israel this year, it is just what oshit and shitbitch want. They will try to tie it to Trump, but as we already know they are the ones responsible for it. We also know that The Republicans servers were much more secure than the stuppocrats, and they will be watching every move the shit make.

Iran announced about 2 weeks ago that they were continuing their Nuclear Program.
It's their nuclear weapons program that we stopped.

We have no right to stop them from working on nuclear capability in energy, medical, etc.

Forum List

Back