We Should Never Criticize the Demented and Deranged – According to Liberals

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The actual title of the piece was far longer but I think you get the gist of it. It's all about hurting their feelings. Making them somehow feel lesser. And, most important of all, we certainly cannot place them in institutions where they could receive help for their problems.

A whole bunch of interesting and factual links @ American Power: 'Our society has been persuaded by liberals that the demented and deranged should never be criticized because criticism might hurt their feelings. Wackos and lunatics are very sensitive people, we are required to believe, and deserve our sympathy...'

The actual title of the piece was far longer but I think you get the gist of it. It's all about hurting their feelings. Making them somehow feel lesser. And, most important of all, we certainly cannot place them in institutions where they could receive help for their problems.

A whole bunch of interesting and factual links @ American Power: 'Our society has been persuaded by liberals that the demented and deranged should never be criticized because criticism might hurt their feelings. Wackos and lunatics are very sensitive people, we are required to believe, and deserve our sympathy...'

Spartans commited infanticide for their 'chronicly befuddled' are we're still making movies about them 2000 years later.

I wonder what kind of movies they'll make about us in 2000 years protecting our's?

"If not for the irrational protection of dangerously ill people, the USA may have faired better..."

Straw-Man_500.gif

Not true. Libs here criticize threads like this as well as idiots who would actually vote for Drumpf.

Spartans commited infanticide for their 'chronicly befuddled' are we're still making movies about them 2000 years later.

I wonder what kind of movies they'll make about us in 2000 years protecting our's?

"If not for the irrational protection of dangerously ill people, the USA may have faired better..."

What on earth do you mean by this? Are you suggesting that it would be right to euthanize the mentally ill, like the superstitious and ignorant ancient peoples?

who uses the word Retard on here the most? take a guess. so it's that same ole. do as I say not what I do

Forum List

Back