We should fear Sanders

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Conservatives seem to be basking in the Clinton fall from grace. Yet she is far more moderate than Sanders. Face it Republicans it will be very tough to unseat any Democratic candidate.

If Sanders gets in he will come out with free college for all. He will force a vote that will lose. In 2018 he will demonize the Republicans on it. Believe it or not, free college tuition appeals to many middle class independents. Could that be enough to overcome their disadvantage in the senate and house? I am not sure, but that is a strong possibility.

Would would the Colonel do with a majority in the house, a friendly SCOTUS and say 60 votes in the senate?

Free college, single payer healthcare, massive increase in taxes, amnesty, greater power to unions and we are almost assured to see a huge hit to the economy, high unemployment and the greatest decrease to the middle class the country has ever seen. Viva the Revolution.

Be careful what you wish for in Hillary's demise. She would be the fall lesser evil than the Colonel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRAVESHART.jpg

I wonder if that there free college comes with the lower the standards another step or two. Or is that the play game of the new math?

Conservatives seem to be basking in the Clinton fall from grace. Yet she is far more moderate than Sanders. Face it Republicans it will be very tough to unseat any Democratic candidate.

If Sanders gets in he will come out with free college for all. He will force a vote that will lose. In 2018 he will demonize the Republicans on it. Believe it or not, free college tuition appeals to many middle class independents. Could that be enough to overcome their disadvantage in the senate and house? I am not sure, but that is a strong possibility.

Would would the Colonel do with a majority in the house, a friendly SCOTUS and say 60 votes in the senate?

Free college, single payer healthcare, massive increase in taxes, amnesty, greater power to unions and we are almost assured to see a huge hit to the economy, high unemployment and the greatest decrease to the middle class the country has ever seen. Viva the Revolution.

Be careful what you wish for in Hillary's demise. She would be the fall lesser evil than the Colonel!

LOL... 'If sanders gets in"?:uhh:

But he IS putting some promises out there...
MockIt_19082015100430.jpg

View attachment 47757
You mock, but his shtick has some real appeal. Heck I do almost fall for and drink the cool aid, when I hear free college.

There is nothing "massive" about unrigging the tax system that favors the wealthy. A tax on something as unproductive as Wall Street speculation is what will pay for free tuition.

There is nothing "massive" about unrigging the tax system that favors the wealthy. A tax on something as unproductive as Wall Street speculation is what will pay for free tuition.
The tax system favors the poor and attacks the middle class.

Relax Sanders will never be the Democratic nominee. The Dems will trott out ozone head or crazy Joe before running that nut.

View attachment 47757
You mock, but his shtick has some real appeal. Heck I do almost fall for and drink the cool aid, when I hear free college.

I'm sure it does....
funny_bernie_sanders_shirt-r77429563bf70412397dd72c18d3545b1_804gs_512.jpg

View attachment 47757

I'm sure it does....
View attachment 47776
What does that shirt mean by "stuff" exactly?

He is talking capital gains

Which takes your savings from home ownership, cashing out retirement accounts, etc.

Which takes your savings from home ownership, cashing out retirement accounts, etc.
Wall Street speculation is a non productive inexpensive tax. Of course I'm sure you realize that taxation itself is completely necessary give how expensive our nation's costs are.

Wall Street speculation is a non productive inexpensive tax. Of course I'm sure you realize that taxation itself is completely necessary give how expensive our nation's costs are.
Of course I know how expensive it is, with all of the worthless Democrats that expect us to support them.

Of course I know how expensive it is, with all of the worthless Democrats that expect us to support them.
Um what does that even mean? Do you even know how much is spent per year on programs like food stamps? 70 billion. that's a small fraction compared to what we spend on the bloated defense budget.

Um what does that even mean? Do you even know how much is spent per year on programs like food stamps? 70 billion. that's a small fraction compared to what we spend on the bloated defense budget.
Gee, do you know half the country is on welfare already??? Yeah, increase it and watch the economy collapse, where nobody has anything..

Forum List

Back