We need to tone down our hateful rhetoric against Black Lives Matters (Trump welcomes their endorsement)

I like that you like that. Wanna share a Snickers?
Anyone close to pedo cultist better repent. Like a lot...

I hope you realize the souls of the unborn live like kings in Hell and take out their "vengeance" on those convicted of supporting their murder.

Bumbleweed is getting his ass handed to him and he’s just too damned stupid to STFU.
Lulz.

Maybe he found out that Karl Marx was a racist.

None of the rest of them seem to care that Karl Marx was a racist. BLM is founded in the systemic racism of Karl Marx.

Oh, the irony.

I bet IM2 even hates his own blackness like Karl did.
If I hated being black, I'd be Larry Ellder..

It's funny how a bunch of fascists are dissiing Marxx..

Anyone close to pedo cultist better repent. Like a lot...

I hope you realize the souls of the unborn live like kings in Hell and take out their "vengeance" on those convicted of supporting their murder.
Those who bear false witness better do the same thing.

We conservatives ate crow today.
We have called black, lives matters, dogs, and Marxist but now our leader Trump has welcomed their endorsement:

“Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist,”

We need to take two steps. First take back our hateful and accurate statements against the group and second, rejoice. The Republican party is growing more diverse and moving left, which is good because this is centrist country.

Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist, inaccurately claiming that he’s receiving broader support from the group — which he has denounced and blamed for violence for years.
Trump is deeply insecure. That whiny little bitch will cling to any positive talk about him whatsoever. He doesn’t give two fucks about black people.

Blacks are moving more conservative as a group.

BLM is nothing more than a small terrorist band of idiots. Nobody wants to be associated with their sorry asses.
Blacks are not right wing. I know because I am black. BLM is pretty popular. Anybody white racists hate, we love..

Forum List

Back