We Need to Talk About Finger Banging

Actually ... he's been the most transparent President in my lifetime, outside of Reagan. He exposed the dark underbelly of the D.C. Swamp, and for that I'm both grateful and deeply concerned. I knew it was bad. Just not HOW bad.
Actually, he has been the least transparent president in my lifetime. He has exposed himself as a con,
his lies, frivolous statements and behavior threatening your democracy. How people can be so gullible is a sad commentary about some of the electorate. Get real. trump wants to be dictator, not President.
He appeals to people who are easy marks.

As Judge Judy often says , what you think is in someone elses mind is irrelevant . Hard evidence please , and not mindless observations about your prejudice(s) .

Jean Carroll won her case. Trump had bragged about grabbing women's private parts. He's a repulsive pig .

Sexual assault isn't among them.
Why is it that every time I post something sexual in nature you turn up? I know you are a little old granny, so you probably yearn for the olden days when young men were courting you and occasionally shivering your timbers on the down low. But I got to tell you, I am too young for you. If you don't get wet, then you better hedge your bet, know what I am saying?

Jean Carroll won her case. Trump had bragged about grabbing women's private parts. He's a repulsive pig .
Pussy grabbing is a male institution, and has been for centuries. Don't push your frigidity on everybody else, granny!

Forum List

Back