We need to start a brown movement

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
We need to start a new brown movement in this country to counter the green movement. This would involve ripping a tree out of the ground for everyone they plant. It would involve driving your old gas guzzler a mile for every mile fuel-efficient cars drive. It would involve dining on defesless polar bears every night and nuclear bombing the arctic in order to accelerate the ice cap melting.

mexican_flag_american_flag_upsidedown.jpg

Sorry, I thought we we were starting a new arm of the Brown Berets...

:lol:
Bought myself a tablecloth made from recycled bottles.
Did my job.....
back to living my life as I wish.

I bet that keeps your elbows off the table. :lol:

LMAO.....

In the meantime....the plastic it was wrapped in? Tossed in the garbage.
Bet it used more pastic to wrap it than was used to make it.
But that company still gets a government subsidy for "doing the green thing"

We need to start a new brown movement in this country to counter the green movement. This would involve ripping a tree out of the ground for everyone they plant. It would involve driving your old gas guzzler a mile for every mile fuel-efficient cars drive. It would involve dining on defesless polar bears every night and nuclear bombing the arctic in order to accelerate the ice cap melting.

this is why educated people ran away from the GOP.

I had a brown movement this morning.

I plan to have another brown movement this evening.

I like keeping my colon empty.

Quote: Originally Posted by ihopehefails
this is why educated people ran away from the GOP.

They will only be happy when this country is one big Wal-Mart parking lot - or a single giant strip mall. OH WAIT!!! The world is ending in 2 years, right? That must be why they don't give a rat's ass what they do to the environment. Do you think Jesus likes the Olive Garden???

You are truly :cuckoo:

You're certainly full of enough of the raw materials for it.

Forum List

Back