"We need to redistribute wealth among Americans" WTF...why does this always sound so retarded to me?

You make it seem like it is not simply, class warfare.

The rich get to practice with capital more often than the poor. It really is that simple. Every guy should know, that, practice makes perfect. Only wo-men can be clueless and Causeless about that.
the rich invest their money. they make more after the investment. they got there from hard work and education. why is it liberals are against the poor learning the skills of the rich person? I've never understood that. why are libs against the poor getting their own money and becoming rich themselves? why do you all keep them dependent on you? for a vote? really that is what you got a vote for power. ahhhh got it.
Bullshit,, cons make fun of higher education.

You mean lower education. You don’t believe in school choice, proves my point teacher unions kill education

To Conservatives....School Choice means
I don’t want my kids going to school with blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, gays or Jews

Stupid people think that.

Like I said.....Conservatives

I always find this narrative fascinating....The top 1% of wage earners already pay 45% of all income tax paid and 45% of American's pay no income tax at all.
That said, how is the notion that our most productive positive contributors owe more manifested?
Why is it never said that we have too many bottom feeders stealing from the middle class and how does that not make more sense to sane rational folks? Take the $100 billion we spend on illegal beaners every year...what if we diverted that cash alone and funneled it through the hands of the middle class and REAL Americans?

Why don't you ask why Ronald Reagan gave the 1% more of the working class' earnings? That was the biggest redistribution of wealth in world history.

Reagan promised that his tax cuts to the wealthy would "trickle down" to the working classes but it never happened. Instead, American wealth trickled up to the 1%.

Before Reagan's tax cuts and war on unions, working class Americans had equity and savings. That's been wiped out. Now the working poor need social assistance just to put food on the table.

Why do conservatives never talk about this transfer of wealth?
It works both ways. Tax breaks should be for those who PAID taxes. Many companies use waterways and roads much more than the average Joe. They should pay some tax for that privilege. Every year those who draw assistance should have to explain why they should get it. Kind of a zero based budgeting for the lower class. But first, we'll see who self deports "now that Mittys back in town".

I always find this narrative fascinating....The top 1% of wage earners already pay 45% of all income tax paid and 45% of American's pay no income tax at all.
That said, how is the notion that our most productive positive contributors owe more manifested?
Why is it never said that we have too many bottom feeders stealing from the middle class and how does that not make more sense to sane rational folks? Take the $100 billion we spend on illegal beaners every year...what if we diverted that cash alone and funneled it through the hands of the middle class and REAL Americans?

Why don't you ask why Ronald Reagan gave the 1% more of the working class' earnings? That was the biggest redistribution of wealth in world history.

Reagan promised that his tax cuts to the wealthy would "trickle down" to the working classes but it never happened. Instead, American wealth trickled up to the 1%.

Before Reagan's tax cuts and war on unions, working class Americans had equity and savings. That's been wiped out. Now the working poor need social assistance just to put food on the table.

Why do conservatives never talk about this transfer of wealth?
It works both ways. Tax breaks should be for those who PAID taxes. Many companies use waterways and roads much more than the average Joe. They should pay some tax for that privilege. Every year those who draw assistance should have to explain why they should get it. Kind of a zero based budgeting for the lower class. But first, we'll see who self deports "now that Mittys back in town".
if they use the roads, then they buy gasoline, and in that purchase pay for roads through taxes on the buy. And if they use the road more, then they also buy more gasoline. And the taxes that pay for the maintenance of the road they use. what is it you all don't get? I mean truly, do you want the companies that hire people and give them money to support families to dissolve and go away? don't you enjoy life at all?

the rich invest their money. they make more after the investment. they got there from hard work and education. why is it liberals are against the poor learning the skills of the rich person? I've never understood that. why are libs against the poor getting their own money and becoming rich themselves? why do you all keep them dependent on you? for a vote? really that is what you got a vote for power. ahhhh got it.

You mean lower education. You don’t believe in school choice, proves my point teacher unions kill education

I don’t want my kids going to school with blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, gays or Jews

You stated it, they didn't. Are you the stupid one?

Conservatives offer school choice as an option for poor black kids

In reality, they want it for middle class whites to keep their kids out of minority districts

We are already redistributing wealth among Americans...it's all flowing to the 1% like it never has before.
49043091_1648879538591694_5392387154443763712_n.jpg
It is Republicans who mock education

You mean the dumb crazy eye chick who is college educated?

Any one with an IQ over 50 would mock US college education

People who don't have money are generally poor in managing it and low on motivation whereas I and many are good money managers and not willing to give it away to those who are not
You make it seem like it is not simply, class warfare.

The rich get to practice with capital more often than the poor. It really is that simple. Every guy should know, that, practice makes perfect. Only wo-men can be clueless and Causeless about that.

A racist calling someone else a racist?

"We need to redistribute wealth among Americans" WTF...why does this always sound so retarded to me?

Because you understand that we do that, just not in the direction that serves society as a whole?

We are already redistributing wealth among Americans...it's all flowing to the 1% like it never has before.

Yes, education amongst the masses threatens the power structure, that's why slaves were prohibited from learning to read.

Especially those who could never cut it in higher education

In reality, they want it for middle class whites to keep their kids out of minority districts

Racist..

They want the best and brightest , not liberal union teacher scum.

Indoctrination

If that's college education , I would take street smarts over it any day .

Let them burrow in the coal mines and hang with Richard Ojeda, they'll get educated on america.

Racist..

Nope, they want public funding funneled to private corporations, same as it ever was.

Indoctrination

Ye missed out on that as well, clearly.

You need to meet real people instead of the cartoons in your head. School choice is desired for everyone, ESPECIALLY for kids in poor school districts who have parents desperate to give their kids a better opportunity. Refusing them is essentially condemning poor minority kids to an inferior education. Is that what you want to hitch your wagon to?

Your objection is false on its face. I thought you could do better than that. Prove me right.

Because you understand that we do that, just not in the direction that serves society as a whole?
name somewhere it works that isn't this way?

Yes, education amongst the masses threatens the power structure, that's why slaves were prohibited from learning to read.
and why they are still prevented from learning by the left today.

Racist..

Nope, they want public funding funneled to private corporations, same as it ever was.
who is the public? old folks who pay taxes and fund schools they have no children in? where do you think the funding comes from? do you even know? I truly enjoy stupid fks like you. you don't even know what public means.

Indoctrination

Ye missed out on that as well, clearly.
yeah, cause your truly hanging around kooksville for sure.

Forum List

Back