We need the Wall and we need it NOW

2yvwd49.jpg

Ebola-laden ISIS Muslims use that tunnel to commute to the pants shitters' closets every night.

the wall would help to keep out peasants from south of the border , The drug smugglers probably amount to a few thousand while the peasants amount to millions . I don't use drugs so I could not care less about drug smugglers . Problem with the peasants is that they take American jobs and depress wages and raise anchor babies on American soil . Problem with peasants is that some of them get drunk and kill or rape Americans . Biggest problem for non drug users in America are the peasants that are flooding the USA so the WALL makes sense Luddley .

When one stops and considers that the cartels build a very nice long sophisticated tunnel just to break El Chapo out of prison highlights how easily these tunnels are built. They did this for one guy.. one purpose.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mexican Harbor Freight listed a very good tunnel boring machine.

the wall would help to keep out peasants from south of the border , The drug smugglers probably amount to a few thousand while the peasants amount to millions . I don't use drugs so I could not care less about drug smugglers . Problem with the peasants is that they take American jobs and depress wages and raise anchor babies on American soil . Problem with peasants is that some of them get drunk and kill or rape Americans . Biggest problem for non drug users in America are the peasants that are flooding the USA so the WALL makes sense Luddley

Link?

the wall would help to keep out peasants from south of the border , The drug smugglers probably amount to a few thousand while the peasants amount to millions . I don't use drugs so I could not care less about drug smugglers . Problem with the peasants is that they take American jobs and depress wages and raise anchor babies on American soil . Problem with peasants is that some of them get drunk and kill or rape Americans . Biggest problem for non drug users in America are the peasants that are flooding the USA so the WALL makes sense Luddley

Link?
----------------------------------- link to WOT , hey , its my opinion and its well thought out . Or heck , let the peasant come through tunnels . No matter what there will be less peasants so I am willing to experiment . Wall , no employment , no social services , tax remittances , stop family reunification , no school , tarrifs on foreign goods from offending countries . Just make life heck for illegal immigrants and their countries that encourage and help the invading law breaking peasants Pogo .

BONEHEADS always ask for LINKS . Links are nice but are Americans ALL unable to think for themselves EHH ?? ----------- BONEHEAD comment aimed at no one in particular Pogo :afro: !!

so MAN the borders , ok with me , build the wall and MAN the wall with armed guards and give them good rules of engagement Flopper .

A Trump wall would be a GREAT STARTING POSITION....

CMnOJWrUYAAdSBi.jpg

^^ a wall in Israel, under construction for over 20 years, that even now only extends one-eighth the length of the Mexico border, and which doesn't have the issues of a riverbank, private property, or having to build roads to bring in concrete to areas where no roads exist.

20 x 8 = 160 years.... not counting the other stuff, or the budget....

I'm sure Rump could have the whole thing done in a weekend.

BONEHEADS always ask for LINKS . Links are nice but are Americans ALL unable to think for themselves EHH ?? ----------- BONEHEAD comment aimed at no one in particular Pogo :afro: !!

Nice. Links to his proctology exam. I figured that's where you got it. I was right.

Link?
----------------------------------- link to WOT , hey , its my opinion and its well thought out . Or heck , let the peasant come through tunnels . No matter what there will be less peasants so I am willing to experiment . Wall , no employment , no social services , tax remittances , stop family reunification , no school , tarrifs on foreign goods from offending countries . Just make life heck for illegal immigrants and their countries that encourage and help the invading law breaking peasants Pogo .

Now THERE's a campaign slogan.

"MAKE LIFE HECK!" :rofl:

"Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!!"

A Trump wall would be a GREAT STARTING POSITION....

CMnOJWrUYAAdSBi.jpg

^^ a wall in Israel, under construction for over 20 years, that even now only extends one-eighth the length of the Mexico border, and which doesn't have the issues of a riverbank, private property, or having to build roads to bring in concrete to areas where no roads exist.

20 x 8 = 160 years.... not counting the other stuff, or the budget....

I'm sure Rump could have the whole thing done in a weekend.
Who cares, fucktard, it works... and Mexico will pay for it! LOLOLOL!~!!!

1. Israel restarts construction of controversial...
    www.rt.com/news/312770-israel-work-cremisan-wall
    Israel
    has resumed a the construction of a controversial “separation” wall in the Cremisan valley, inhabited mostly by Palestinian Christians.
  1. Egypt considers Gaza wall to block Hamas terror ...
    www.foxnews.com/world/2014/10/27/egypt-considers-gaza...
    Oct 26, 2014 · ... a government is considering building a wall ... wall to block Hamas terror attacks. ... terrorist combatants. The success of Israel’s ...
  1. Israel's Security Fence: - Effective in Reducing...
    www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/israels...
    Israel's Security Fence: ... and the influence of the security fence on foiling those attacks: ... directly from Nablus to Israel, the terrorist group was forced ...
OCDPogo, is a fucking idiot, but I do like bitch slappin' her, occasionally!

Forum List

Back