We need Israeli mandatory military service; Then...victims will FIGHT these pu**y shooters

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Im heartbroken right now over this Oregon shit. Sure....Chicago residents gun each other down by the dozens each week. But those are usually drive by or 1 on 1.

These coward shooters walking into innocent crowds?

It's past time we do it how Israel does. MANDATORY 2 years military or police service. Everyone. That way....EVERYONE has training in how to fight and how to use weapons.

I can't help but think this coward went 1 by 1 shooting people in the head. By the time he got to person #2....it just sucks because in Isreal they would've jumped this coward and fought him or killed him. Same way the 3 servicemen in France did.

This certainly isn't a blame the victims post.

IT IS an "empower future victims" post.

I'm tired of black thugs and white losers and drunk redneck trash and Muslim terrorists and Hispanic gangs all preying on innocent people who have never been taught how to FIGHT BACK.

I am all for mandatory service.

There would be no more stupid ME invasions.

I agree that Military service would help alot of things. But I am also against people being told.....in a sense - what they can and cannot do.

As I have said before, I can see where mandatory military service in the United States would be a 4th amendment violation. I can see the argunment for, as well as against.

Mandatory Military Service in the United States -

1) Would lower the crime rate

2) Would be more beneficial to society

3) Save economically preventing false insurance claims - preventing generation of familys on welfare, and prevent other false pretenses monitarily.

4) Make men and women more responsible, and make them more of an adult.

5) A better educated society would would be on Americas streets

6) The Military could give the person a trade to practice in the civilian world = Electronics - Aeronautical ( Aircraft mechanics both electrical and mechanical ) - Communications - Security - Law ( Both enlisted and officer ) - Enginnering - Medical - Heavy Equipment Operators - construction ( building construction and masonry ) ; Or prepare the person for furthering their career in the Government = such as Intelligence, Linguistics, Analyist and a host of other jobs.

After High School one has 5 years to enlist. This would let them complete college, or a trade school that will let them enter the military and go straight into their career field without having to go to Advanced Training - such as MIlitary Police - Legal - Maintenance - Electrical...ect. Most branches will let you pass by Advanced training if you sign up for a Military Speciality you already have training or certification in such as Medical Careers ( Medic ), or Intelligence ( Linguist )

NOT ALL Military careers requires someone to carry a gun all the time, or put on body armor and a kevlar helmet when the nation goes to war or is involved in a conflict.

If one enlists immediately after High School they serve 2.5 years ( allow 6 months for training, as some Military Speciality Training courses are 8 months to a year of school ) then after they get out, the Government sends them to a trade school ( electrician - boilermaker - heavy equipment operator ), or College ( Uncle Sam picks up the bill for your Bachelors, and then if one wishes..... most of your Masters degree that you can earn after you get a job). This lets the US Government collect taxs off of someone with a good paying job, versus someone whom would work at McDonalds or someother minimum wage job. The US Government would get their investment back in taxs off of the American Citizen many times over.

One has a career, not a job, but a good career. THERE is a difference in my opinion

More educated people start up companies and small businesses.

Tax bases rise, communitys and states become more wealthier due to a larger tax base. Society as a whole becomes better.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back