We must believe them! Every time !

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
.....Is what conservatives say about the Police every time there’s one of these controversial shootings.

They have a lot of nerve bashing #metoo. And it’s not that every accuser should be believed without question . But when they face questioning and investigation under oath , maybe they should get your attention .

In 1975 I was raped and murdered by Nanzi Pilousy. It was terrible... I was 6 - 18 months old at the time, so my memory is foggy, but she sat on my face. If I didn't trip over the corpse of a dead policeman, and find his flashlight I may never have found my way out. I don't know why he still had ammo in his revolver after having been in such close proximity to her, but I'm glad he did. I had to take out 5 of the ugliest yeast monsters you ever saw on my way out of that bone chilling hell hole.

I demand a full FBI investigation into my murder, and that the remains of any more poor souls be recovered and returned to their families.

.....Is what conservatives say about the Police every time there’s one of these controversial shootings.

They have a lot of nerve bashing #metoo. And it’s not that every accuser should be believed without question . But when they face questioning and investigation under oath , maybe they should get your attention .
NO liar we don't. We believe in proof beyond a reasonable doubt. No one has ever claimed that. Next lie.

And the left have lots of nerves bashing those who don't agree. They sometimes use act of violence to disrupt.

What does policing the nation have to do with a fucking loon lying about Judge Kavanaugh?

I don't think cons think as you say.

I do think many cons and libs generally want to believe their government is truthful and honest, which is absurd on it's face. Libs believed BO yet he lied all the time. Cons believe Trump yet he lies too. It is an old story, but somehow many Americans don't see the pattern.

I bet you’re married to mike nyfong

Trump's worshippers believe every single thing he says, because they think he is their God.

Seriously? That was the best comment you could come up with?

* The stock market on an all-time high for the 103rd time since Trump took office.

* Getting out of the Paris Accord before the Summer.

* Getting rid of NAFTA and actually getting both Mexico and Canada an "agreement" they both can agree on. (Something that Obama was against doing.)

(Just to name a few accomplishments.)

Your turn...

So where do ya think the Duke La Cross players would be today if #me too had it their way Timmy Dummie!

Trump's worshippers believe every single thing he says, because they think he is their God.

Well... yeah stupid....

If you worship cock as much as you do, the your God is cock.

If you worship Trump, he's God to you.

If you worship that meat puppet faggot, or he's your moonbat messiah, it's a religious connection...

Do you "think" (LOL...) you just had some sort of epiphany because at 60 years old something that occurs to 5 year olds has suddenly reached your awareness?

That's how slow moonbat are folks, next he will insist he's a "(LOL...) moderate" like Fakey.

By Timmy's logic we must believe Keith Ellisons accuser.
Timmy should step up and man up for whats right and believe her.

I bet you’re married to mike nyfong

Timmy is too young to be a prison bitch.

He's just a basement bitch.

Forum List

Back