!! We Must Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!!

Dihydrogen Monoxide!!

Worst of all ... some people are using to to destroy fine Scotch.

woodford_neatcocktail_800x800.png
That's weird but nothing compared to what happened to me. I had a nice even brownish yellow colored lawn and this shit started falling from the sky and now it's puke.pea green color!

This chemical is so deadly, breathing the tiniest amount of it causes chronic choking fits and breathing large amounts will kill you by suffocation. Also, in dihydrogen monoxide's solid form, it has killed a giganjtic number of people through hypothermia. This substance was even instrumental in the sinking of the Titanic. It's also been known to completely annihilate pristine coastal habitats and coastal human civilizations from time to time. In its gaseous form it causes dry-rot in wooden houses. If I'm not mistaken it's also a "greenhouse gas" I'm sure plays a role in our planet's climate.

Yep, I'm positive we must rid the world of this dihydrogen monoxide danger! Who's with me?

That's why I just drink beer. Much safer.

This chemical is so deadly, breathing the tiniest amount of it causes chronic choking fits and breathing large amounts will kill you by suffocation. Also, in dihydrogen monoxide's solid form, it has killed a giganjtic number of people through hypothermia. This substance was even instrumental in the sinking of the Titanic. It's also been known to completely annihilate pristine coastal habitats and coastal human civilizations from time to time. In its gaseous form it causes dry-rot in wooden houses. If I'm not mistaken it's also a "greenhouse gas" I'm sure plays a role in our planet's climate.

Yep, I'm positive we must rid the world of this dihydrogen monoxide danger! Who's with me?

You're tricking right wingers and junior high students who failed science all over the country. Everybody else is just embarrassed for such a childish attempt at a joke.

Little Willie was a chemist
Little Willie is no more
What he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4.

--- from my childhood about age 8

I'll have some H2O too!!!

Greg

You're tricking right wingers and junior high students who failed science all over the country. Everybody else is just embarrassed for such a childish attempt at a joke.

Little Willie is no more
What he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4.

My "mad scientist" chemistry teacher in high school loved to repeat that poem when we were experimenting with all sorts of chemical reactions.
Was his name Walter White
Baba Wawa.

:biggrin:

Wow, junior high? You must be taking about public school students.

Welcome to my ignore list, you nasty, loathsome, vile humorless testament to everything mankind has ever done wrong. Jesus Christ, you are one of the most malicious human beings I've ever seen online.

Leftists aren't smart enough to be funny.

`
According to trump, dihydrogen monoxide is tremendously wet.

Amazing, incredible dihydrogen monoxide. Many people are saying that. When a storm comes up I can hear thousands and thousands of dihydrogen monoxide drops dancing on rooftops.

The dihydrogen monoxide problem is especially bad in the winter because that crap starts falling from the sky and turns America's highways into a dangerous slip-and-slide.

Little Willie is no more
What he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4.

My "mad scientist" chemistry teacher in high school loved to repeat that poem when we were experimenting with all sorts of chemical reactions.
Was his name Walter White

His name was Mr. Boomer and he was such a wildly eccentric, crazy-eyed, hammed-up, scenery-chewing stereotype "mad scientist" of a teacher that the running high school joke was that Boomer invents his own drugs with all the dozens of jars of different chemicals he kept in the science room. But he must have been a great teacher because he still leaves a major impression on me 30 years later and I still remember some of his specific lessons.

Wow, junior high? You must be taking about public school students.

Actually, some years ago Penn & Teller went to UC Berkley, of all places, with a petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide and incredibly, it got almost 200 signatures before they found a student smart enough to figure it out. It's further proof that universities don't teach any practical, useful knowledge; they only teach people to be perpetually butthurt malcontents.

Welcome to my ignore list, you nasty, loathsome, vile humorless testament to everything mankind has ever done wrong. Jesus Christ, you are one of the most malicious human beings I've ever seen online.

Leftists aren't smart enough to be funny.

I'll certainly drink to that.

That's why I just drink beer. Much safer.

Definitely. I also don't know why some people actually dilute hard liquor with this substance. It only makes the booze less potent.

Look how quickly a splash of dihydrogen monoxide killed the alien in the movie Signs. Does anyone really want that to happen to them?

I'm such a badass, a little while ago I streamed this substance all over my body.
Then I drank some. :eek:

Last weekend it was LITERALLY falling from the sky.

And I'll bet it was a brutally painful, scary experience, yes?

Forum List

Back