“We messed up, we let our guard down. Please tell everybody to be careful. This is real, and if you get diagnosed, get help immediately”

He was 78 years old. What other health issues did he have besides old age?
The reality is we do not know who the virus will take out and who it will not. Unlike other viruses in the past this one seems to leave something with even those who have recovered. The good news it is not that likely to kill you. 98 percent chance ya live. If we are smart distance for a while and clean a little better than normal it will burn itself out like most epidemics do. It is real it is out there it is not made up but it will pass at some point
5G leaves something for living beings too. So does chemical exposure and all sorts of other things.

He was 78 years old. What other health issues did he have besides old age?
The reality is we do not know who the virus will take out and who it will not. Unlike other viruses in the past this one seems to leave something with even those who have recovered. The good news it is not that likely to kill you. 98 percent chance ya live. If we are smart distance for a while and clean a little better than normal it will burn itself out like most epidemics do. It is real it is out there it is not made up but it will pass at some point
5G leaves something for living beings too. So does chemical exposure and all sorts of other things.
Yep we have many things in society that are dangerous at the moment. I have not seen the studies on 5 g but having tons of microwaves running through you all the time can't be good. If you have evidence of 5g destruction better be showing that.5g ain't going away

Alabama State Senator Larry Dixon's final warning before he died of covid!

Sad. Getting pretty tired of reading last words like that from Covid deniers. I wonder if deniers read any of them?
Shame on the deniers. I rarely left home. Wore masks and social distanced. I just got out if the hospital after spending 2 weeks with covid. The doctors said I almost didn't make it. I am home but on oxygen. Still don't know of any permanent lung damage. I have covid pneumonia.
Good luck with that. I didn't get anywhere near that bad. Never hospitalized. Strange how it hits people different. Guess that is why the deniers deny. They see somebody like me and say "see, big deal" and somebody like you and start looking for the underlying conditions to blame instead of the Covid-19 virus.
Take care of yourself this winter. I am still looking for to protection through vaccination. Months ago, my primary care doctor told me don't get cocky as I might be able to get it again and it might be worse next time. I am planning on taking care of myself this winter, as I doubt I will have access to vaccine before spring. Luck to ya.

Forum List

Back