“We messed up, we let our guard down. Please tell everybody to be careful. This is real, and if you get diagnosed, get help immediately”

SO unkind, the man died tried to give you a warning message. yes he was old so what?
Yeah....a warning we didn't hear till after he died.
Now the Democrat media is writing warnings from dead people.
Why not....they've been getting their votes....why not get fake statements from them as well.

"HELP....HELP....I'M DYING FROM COVID AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!"

Alabama State Senator Larry Dixon's final warning before he died of covid!

Sad. Getting pretty tired of reading last words like that from Covid deniers. I wonder if deniers read any of them?
Denying assaults is from you. Disinformation and the politicizing of it has caused what we see. Anyway, us Deplorables would see blue cities destroyed over foreign ones in a war.

About the only thing more despicable than child sexual predation is using the death of someone for a political agenda.
What if we just claim COVID is an illegal alien???

_00-rea-008 (7).jpg
That would make using death to fit political agendas more funsies

Propaganda . . .
duh.

It's from one of the big networks, what else would it be.

All of them have spooks embedded in them.

Word is, the one-man superspreader that is Rudy isn't doing so well. But you know, he's got that army of Trump Docs.

Trump’s lawyer needs a doctor. If you saw him gallivanting across the country for the past month trying to overturn the election, it should come as no surprise to you that Rudy Giuliani, once revered as “America’s Mayor,” was hospitalized for COVID-19 this week.​
Giuliani, a potential one-man superspreader whose recent visit forced the entire Arizona legislature to close up shop, is being treated at Georgetown University Medical Center. For the rich and powerful, there’s always room at the inn. Or hospital. And while we all hope for his speedy recovery, this is the latest sign that a pattern of privilege has emerged. It goes like this: Having tempted fate by refusing to social distance or wear masks, Trump and his team contract the virus. Next, they receive world-class medical treatment. Last, they quickly recover.​

Sad. Getting pretty tired of reading last words like that from Covid deniers. I wonder if deniers read any of them?
Why would we? You liars always tell us the fake news.

SO unkind, the man died tried to give you a warning message. yes he was old so what?
Yeah....a warning we didn't hear till after he died.
Now the Democrat media is writing warnings from dead people.
Why not....they've been getting their votes....why not get fake statements from them as well.

"HELP....HELP....I'M DYING FROM COVID AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!"
That one is as good as the dying wish from Ginsburg. . . the one where she TOLD US, that Trump was going to lose. The Deep State telegraphed their intention to create election chaos. duh.

"Just days before her death, as her strength waned, Ginsburg dictated this statement to her granddaughter Clara Spera: "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."

4pk0a0.jpg

Denying assaults is from you. Disinformation and the politicizing of it has caused what we see. Anyway, us Deplorables would see blue cities destroyed over foreign ones in a war.
You came up with all that, just because Basqueman, posted a link to another dying denier's last words. If you catch it and are about to kick or enter the long dark tea time of the soul, try shouting out something pithy like "So long and thanks for all the fish!"
1607449324386.png

Word is, the one-man superspreader that is Rudy isn't doing so well. But you know, he's got that army of Trump Docs.

Trump’s lawyer needs a doctor. If you saw him gallivanting across the country for the past month trying to overturn the election, it should come as no surprise to you that Rudy Giuliani, once revered as “America’s Mayor,” was hospitalized for COVID-19 this week.​
Giuliani, a potential one-man superspreader whose recent visit forced the entire Arizona legislature to close up shop, is being treated at Georgetown University Medical Center. For the rich and powerful, there’s always room at the inn. Or hospital. And while we all hope for his speedy recovery, this is the latest sign that a pattern of privilege has emerged. It goes like this: Having tempted fate by refusing to social distance or wear masks, Trump and his team contract the virus. Next, they receive world-class medical treatment. Last, they quickly recover.​

Go get all the natural herbs and stuff that they know of and have used for covid and keep it on hand if you are worried about getting it. You can search and find most of those online by typing in Pubmed Corona Virus, herbal. Or just take your chances on whatever a doctor may tell you.

Go get all the natural herbs and stuff that they know of and have used for covid and keep it on hand if you are worried about getting it. You can search and fin most of those online by typing in Pubmed Corona Virus, herbal.

You're a nut - But do tell Stella I said hello! :)

EeCfdX-XgAASN9C.jpg

Go get all the natural herbs and stuff that they know of and have used for covid and keep it on hand if you are worried about getting it. You can search and fin most of those online by typing in Pubmed Corona Virus, herbal.

EeCfdX-XgAASN9C.jpg
Actually I just started researching what all could be taken for the shit while many of you dumb asses were still saying it didn't exist. Quinine has been used for thousands of years and so has Licorice root along with many other naturals that stop the replication of viruses. Quinine is how Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate came to be.

You came up with all that, just because Basqueman, posted a link to another dying denier's last words. If you catch it and are about to kick or enter the long dark tea time of the soul, try shouting out something pithy like "So long and thanks for all the fish!"
View attachment 426615

I just read that book again. It's a damn hoot! :D

“A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value - you can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a mini raft down the slow heavy river Moth; wet it for use in hand-to- hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mindboggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you - daft as a bush, but very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitch hiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have "lost". What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with.”

Deaths and Mortality

Data are for the U.S.
  • Death rate: 867.8 deaths per 100,000 population
Source: National Vital Statistics System – Mortality Data (2018) via CDC WONDER
  • Number of deaths: 2,839,205
  • Life expectancy: 78.7 years
  • Infant Mortality rate: 5.66 deaths per 1,000 live births
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2018, data tables for figures 1, 2, and 4
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
  • Heart disease: 655,381
  • Cancer: 599,274
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 167,127
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 159,486
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 147,810
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 122,019
  • Diabetes: 84,946
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 59,120
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 51,386
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 48,344
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2018, data table for figure 2

EeCfdX-XgAASN9C.jpg
Actually I just started researching what all could be taken for the shit while many of you dumb asses were still saying it didn't exist. Quinine has been used for thousands of years and so has Licorice root along with many other naturals that stop the replication of viruses. Quinine is how Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate came to be.

You are no more a doctor than I. But carry on with the research and let us know when you have the miracle cure ...
Be sure to share it with Dr Oz, Dr Immanuel and the MyPillow guy! :laugh:

View attachment 426615

I just read that book again. It's a damn hoot! :D

“A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value - you can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a mini raft down the slow heavy river Moth; wet it for use in hand-to- hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mindboggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you - daft as a bush, but very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitch hiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have "lost". What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with.”
Adams it great (at least I hope his is great, at my age, getting to be a lot of deadheads out there that I was unaware had parted the mortal coil) and I remember So Long and Thanks For All The Fish. I have not gotten around to The Long Dark Tea Time of The Soul.

He was 78 years old. What other health issues did he have besides old age?
The reality is we do not know who the virus will take out and who it will not. Unlike other viruses in the past this one seems to leave something with even those who have recovered. The good news it is not that likely to kill you. 98 percent chance ya live. If we are smart distance for a while and clean a little better than normal it will burn itself out like most epidemics do. It is real it is out there it is not made up but it will pass at some point

Shame on the deniers. I rarely left home. Wore masks and social distanced. I just got out if the hospital after spending 2 weeks with covid. The doctors said I almost didn't make it. I am home but on oxygen. Still don't know of any permanent lung damage. I have covid pneumonia.

Shame on the deniers. I rarely left home. Wore masks and social distanced. I just got out if the hospital after spending 2 weeks with covid. The doctors said I almost didn't make it. I am home but on oxygen. Still don't know of any permanent lung damage. I have covid pneumonia.
Sorry to here that hope ya feel better

Forum List

Back