"We love the Prophet Mohammed"

Signs in the OP pic too suggest they're worshipping Mohammed instead of God.

"I am a servant of Mohammed."

"I love Mohammed."

Should be servants of God. And love God.

"I love Mohammed."

One can "serve" any number of masters without worshipping them.

One can love any number of people without worshipping them.

"I love Mohammed."

One can "serve" any number of masters without worshipping them.

One can love any number of people without worshipping them.

Point is love and worship are spelled out in numerous places as being for God alone.

I have a question Delta4Embassy

What books of the Old Testament do the Jewish use, I believe the Torah is the books of Moses, but is there more than that? Books like Samuel, Kings, and the minor prophets?

So, the Jewish have all the prophesies of the Messiah, and if the Muslims use the same Tanakh, they should have the prophesies as well, though I believe they just use the Torah, then it splits off. Anyway, this is more for Delta4Embassy and the Jews.

Some of the prophesies of the Messiah are these in the Tanakh.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give youa a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel

Micah 5:2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.

Genesis 21:12 But God said to him, "Do not be so distressed about the boy and your maidservant. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.

Psalm 132: 11 The LORD swore an oath to David,1 a sure oath that he will not revoke: "One of your own descendants I will place on your throne--

Jeremiah 23:5
"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Isaiah 35: 5 Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped. 6 Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.

And then there are some of the prophesies that the Jewish just totally wish to forget were ever written.

Psalm 69:8 I am a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my own mother's sons;

Isaiah 63:3 "I have trodden the winepress alone; from the nations no one was with me. I trampled them in my anger and trod them down in my wrath; their blood spattered my garments, and I stained all my clothing.

Isaiah 8:14 and he will be a sanctuary; but for both houses of Israel he will be a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. And for the people of Jerusalem he will be a trap and a snare.

Genesis 49:10 The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his.

Daniel 9:24 "Seventy 'sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy. 25 "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven 'sevens,' and sixty-two 'sevens.' It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

These are just a few prophesies of the Messiah, and oh yeah, all of these have been fulfilled already. And witnessed by the Jewish people themselves, but like Isaiah 8:14 says, for the Jews, He will be a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.

I haven't even gotten into the prophesies of the crucifixion yet, or of the resurrection. HMMM.

Delta, I am so sorry, that your forefathers, missed their Messiah. Thus you have missed your own Messiah.

When Islam was founded, one of the big gripes was about how Christianity had ceased worshipping God, and instead worshipped Jesus, God's prophet. Now, many Muslims appear to have forgotten this and are reverting right back into doing what Christians do, replacing God with worship of Man.

Christians and Muslim alike should remember what God said:

1Everything I command you that you shall be careful to do it. You shall neither add to it, nor subtract from it.
2If there will arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of a dream, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
3and the sign or the wonder of which he spoke to you happens, [and he] says, "Let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us worship them,"
4you shall not heed the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream; for the Lord, your God, is testing you, to know whether you really love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and with all your soul.
5You shall follow the Lord, your God, fear Him, keep His commandments, heed His voice, worship Him, and cleave to Him.
- Deuteronomy 13

Cleave to God, not Mohammed, not Jesus.
impressive post here. But we've all forgotten not to worship a chosen few men haven't we? hmm....?? a chosen few sounds familiar. we aren't supposed to worship a few good men of God? sounds about right to me. p.s. the jews would be wise to heed moses lessons and exodus this pyramid scheme of worshipping a few men into the billions of dollars making them kings before God. Lead us on to the promised land as claimed you chosen of God. Lead us to hell with your holy land wars your God created. Now the muslims are doing the same and we all cry foul? lol. Let he who is with out sin and pure of heart claim any and all "holy lands" as their rightful home or home land. i thought those that aren't holy get burned on holy land.?

"I love Mohammed."

"I am a servant of Muhammad" (peace be upon him and his family) and "I love Muhammad" (peace be upon him and his family) are respectively the fruits of respect and love, not worship.

So, the Jewish have all the prophesies of the Messiah, and if the Muslims use the same Tanakh, they should have the prophesies as well, though I believe they just use the Torah, then it splits off. Anyway, this is more for Delta4Embassy and the Jews.

Some of the prophesies of the Messiah are these in the Tanakh.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give youa a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel

Micah 5:2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.

Genesis 21:12 But God said to him, "Do not be so distressed about the boy and your maidservant. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.

Psalm 132: 11 The LORD swore an oath to David,1 a sure oath that he will not revoke: "One of your own descendants I will place on your throne--
Jeremiah 23:5 "The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Isaiah 35: 5 Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped. 6 Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.

And then there are some of the prophesies that the Jewish just totally wish to forget were ever written.

Psalm 69:8 I am a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my own mother's sons;

Isaiah 63:3 "I have trodden the winepress alone; from the nations no one was with me. I trampled them in my anger and trod them down in my wrath; their blood spattered my garments, and I stained all my clothing.

Isaiah 8:14 and he will be a sanctuary; but for both houses of Israel he will be a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. And for the people of Jerusalem he will be a trap and a snare.

Genesis 49:10 The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his.

Daniel 9:24 "Seventy 'sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy. 25 "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven 'sevens,' and sixty-two 'sevens.' It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

These are just a few prophesies of the Messiah, and oh yeah, all of these have been fulfilled already. And witnessed by the Jewish people themselves, but like Isaiah 8:14 says, for the Jews, He will be a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.

I haven't even gotten into the prophesies of the crucifixion yet, or of the resurrection. HMMM.

Delta, I am so sorry, that your forefathers, missed their Messiah. Thus you have missed your own Messiah.

If you know how much Jesus, and his cousin John (peace on them both) were a threat to the powers of the time, you would not be so keen as to trust the Bible 2000 years after Jesus.

I am not saying this because of the content in your post. I am saying this coming against the validity of the Bible and its authenticity.

Fuck ISLAM. Really? What we need is a international body to govern ALL religions, rein them in and determine a valid religion from a cult, the nihilistic cannibalistic baby eaters like islam from a real religion. And use military force as a response. Kidnaping little girls or public decapitations, all that Muslim Bullshit has to end and we in the international community have to do something to end them, or they will end US.

Forum List

Back