We Live In A Nation Of Idiots

Wow...all this elitism about "stupid" people on this thread, when the everage post is 10 words or less...and all low brow insults.

We are doing our best to keep it simple, so that simple minded people can understand.
Well...you do have a point. If you went on too long you wouldn't be able to understand yourselves

Well you know we can't ALL be as high minded and intelligent as you.

Please forgive us oh mighty one.
Righties have this inferiority complex. Can't help you with that.

Kinda hard to feel inferior to a bunch of half wit liberals.

Wow...all this elitism about "stupid" people on this thread, when the everage post is 10 words or less...and all low brow insults.

We are doing our best to keep it simple, so that simple minded people can understand.
Well...you do have a point. If you went on too long you wouldn't be able to understand yourselves

There ya go...fight back against all those college boys with fancible words and cypherin'. Good old fashioned simple common sense is all ya' need.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 73

There ya go...fight back against all those college boys with fancible words and cypherin'. Good old fashioned simple common sense is all ya' need.

Oh I dont know..it's just that when I see a bunch OWS people shitting on car hoods? A college education doesnt come to mind. And commen sense is no where to be found either.

that's real funny... and deep, too!
And you got it too! The old south hasn't lost it's wits

I was wondering how long it would take for you to start playing the race card.

Wow..another clever, cerebral, scintillating comment......and you spelled everything correctly, too!
..you're a regular shakespeare...pretty smart for someone from mexifornia. Keep up the good work!

I was wondering how long it would take for you to start playing the race card.
"the old south" is a big patch of dirt south of the Mason Dixon Line, so it's not a person. Therefore not a human, and can't be part of a race.

Wow..another clever, cerebral, scintillating comment......and you spelled everything correctly, too!
..you're a regular shakespeare...pretty smart for someone from mexifornia. Keep up the good work!
Recon' I don't know what most of those city folk words are....now yer just showin' off.

Joe Biden is awesome.

He does have a bad habit of telling the truth, though, which gets him in trouble.

Says someone who himself said less than 30.

Can you spell L - A - M - E, retard?
No, because when I have to spell words out, they count as one word per letter, and I can't read more thn 25 at a time. All that stuff gits a swimmin' round my head, and I lose my common sense.

Forum List

Back