We know Republican policies fail, but the question is "why"?

The average income for middle class families has dropped 6% since Obama was elected and the price of fuel oil and diesel has doubled not to mention gasoline. Almost every federal funded solar corporation has failed to the tune of billions of dollars. Isn't it time for Obama to take responisbility?
But that's how liberals define success. Why should Obama apologize?

Which Republican policies have we had stuffed down our throats lately? Gee, it's almost as if libs can't pull their noggins out of their asses.

Like what? And Republicans used reconciliation three times. Do you know what that is? Do you know why Republicans used it?

Help me out here.

The average income for middle class families has dropped 6% since Obama was elected and the price of fuel oil and diesel has doubled not to mention gasoline. Almost every federal funded solar corporation has failed to the tune of billions of dollars. Isn't it time for Obama to take responisbility?
But that's how liberals define success. Why should Obama apologize?

And yet, the oil production increased. How does that happen?

i read not too long ago where "Whorehouse Harry", is sitting on a 1,000+ bills that the house GOP has sent to the senate, what policy did he let slip thru ? :lmao:

may i "copy cat" ?

libruls...................... :fu:

you read .... well then, that settles it all. ... actually, there's 352, not 1000+ ..

did you read 55 of those bills were bills defunding ACA , along with the vast majority of other PARTISAN REPUBLICAN legislation ? The Republican House is famous for passing legislation the Senate will pass on it's own merit because they compromised with the Democrats aren't they... reference ACA

then reference a few facts that support what you read.

"Bring down the government" and "screw the poor" don't sound all that good when you say them out loud. Hence, no "links".

Rdeans First Theorem:

Obama fucked up, therefore Republicans

a Star 6 billion light years away went Nova....therefore Republicans....

Republicans don't believe the universe is that old.

so i take it you did not get what i meant?.....here let me dumb it down for you....

a Star 6 Billion light years away goes Nova.....Dean will then reason it out that somehow Republicans were responsible for it.....

Republican policies only fail when their policy is to adopt Democrat policies.

if they actually empowered people as conservatism does, they would find much more success.

Forum List

Back